No good deed unpunished (ex-nc any gender)

Started by sluggerjackson, August 23, 2014, 09:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sluggerjackson

I'd like to chronicle the unfortunate career of a heroine. A tough brave woman with no powers who tries to take on either genuine super villains, or just more dangerous normal criminals.

for once I'd like to play the heroine.
You can play whatever or whoever you'd like.

There will be a plot. Typical comic book stuff, naturally. But I want this to be a little darker. As this heroine battles, gets in deeper than she ever imagined and then over a series of increasingly humiliating and shocking encounters ends up in a final state of defeat/destruction/possible death/enslavement

I need someone to fulfill more of the story tellers role. A willingness to play multiple characters of varying genders. Really should bring your cruel game.

I'm very open to ideas and plot points, I want it to be fun for both of us, a collaborative really.

PM if interested.

sluggerjackson

Ideas for settings:

-Exo-armor mercenaries: Taken

(sort of Firefall inspired, if your one of the like 20 people who play that computer game)
A collection of aliens have invaded earth, the regular military of the world are holding the line. But there is a group of mercenary pilots, all women, who take on the most dangerous and desperate of actions. It's known what the aliens do to those they capture, and they make it a point to always capture. Why then would these women step forward? An addiction to danger? The glory? A secret desire to be captured?

Key words: Sci-fi, high flying Robotech style combat, tentacles, anime/hentai style, exotic and extreme

A super heroine in a dark world: Taken but can be inspired to start another
This is the most standard issue of this sort of thing. A super heroine stands alone against corruption and a multitude of enemies. All of them are more powerful than her in someway. Defeat will have a predictible result. But still, every night she steps up to defend the innocent. But why?

Key words: comic book style, canon or not, extreme, exotic, action, humiliation

Sword and Sorcery: one slot open

A heroine or band of heroines will rise to fight back the unbeatable evil in the land. Unbeatable means exactly that, but the battle should at least be interesting. The defeat? probably mind blowing. This will have multiple good guys to defeat. Armor, weapons and magic will be used. This is probably, by inclination the darkest. While it still won't feature excessive gore...etc...etc... a heroine swinging a sword is going to lop off limbs. Defeat for some may mean sacrifice.

key words:: dark, armor, weapons, magic, demons

Adding some thoughts on things that should happen to heroines:

-restrained by own equipment. There is a danger in bringing handcuffs with you to the fight

-long battles, since we're going a little light on plot lets have some long, exciting, creative fight scenes. Leaping from roof top to rooftop. Getting knocked into the China shop? Upper cutted off a roof and landing safely after some flips? Hell ya

-flexibility turned against her: yoga is great when you choose to do it, but when your enemy puts you in that position for his/her/it's purposes....that's a different matter entirely.
-This is a world where every good guy and bad guy understand this: To the victors goes the spoils, the loser will endure but also enjoy everything that happens to them.