News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Space Combat role play [UN]

Started by Inkidu, July 20, 2008, 03:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

This is basically a bump. I really need just a few more people.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

I would like at least two more people to play!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Seereous

Ah, hell. You've convinced me. I'm in.  ;D

I'll play a bomber pilot. Preferably a medium bomber. To quote one of my favorite movies, "Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make history."

Nazora

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

JadeCore

Quote from: Seereous on July 24, 2008, 07:31:57 PM

I'll play a bomber pilot. Preferably a medium bomber. To quote one of my favorite movies, "Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make history."

Yeah, but crazy inventors make interesting bombs that bounce or break the sound barrier. :)

Inkidu

Quote from: Seereous on July 24, 2008, 07:31:57 PM

Thank you for showing interest. Though bombers aren't exactly up right now they will be soon.

Go here to make a profile and just post it there as well.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18632.0

Cyclops

I am very interested.  Fighter pilot or officer, though if I'm an officer I prefer to be the Captain.  Human I would prefer.

Can I join in?
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

Inkidu

Quote from: titanshadow on July 26, 2008, 11:14:20 PM
I am very interested.  Fighter pilot or officer, though if I'm an officer I prefer to be the Captain.  Human I would prefer.

Can I join in?
Captain is taken still want to join?

Cyclops

Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

Lilian

...can I play? o.o

I'll be a support-officer?