Sex Squad: Super Heroes, Sex, and Silliness

Started by quozax, August 03, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Writersblockade

Need a little more popcorn in my life. If still accepting players, I got a guy in mind.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

quozax

Sure, why not.  The party has just begun.

quozax

I hope my other players post soon.  Or they might miss the Chippendale dancers

Writersblockade

lmao went a little overboard on the backstory, but I was having fun with it!

Player's name: Writersblockade

Character's name: Henry Conners

Character's super hero name: Cummander Coitus

Description: Standing at six foot, two inches! Weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds! The clean shaven, and squared-jawed Cummander is the epitome of valiant superherodom! The Titan of truth, justice, and sexual freedom works tirelessly to keep the wings of liberty soaring!

Basics:  Straight

History and how they got their powers: Henry Conners didn't start out a hero. He was a do-nothing security guard at a major pharmaceutical company. It was just another slow day at the desk when alarms blared on the R&D floor. Not wanting to lose his cushy job for what was likely a false alarm, Henry rushed into position to find himself face to face with the masked thief Shadow Cunt! Now Henry could think of better ways to spend his evening, and tried to explain as much to the thief, but the tightly dressed thief made a gesture towards him. Henry closed his eyes, but nothing happened! Both seemed to look at each other in confusion, before she panicked and ran. Hoping to cause a distraction, the thief turned dials, threw levers, and broke whatever she could, leaving Henry with pages of incident reports he would need to fill out!

In his confusion (and early stage of mourning a perfectly good job) Henry failed to realize that he was covered in a soup of enhancement drugs, and had his exit blocked by fire. Attempting to find another means of escape resulted in a short fight with the thief, which Henry was only slightly qualified for thanks to a less-than-stellar military career. Alas, the thief broke free, but not before dropping what appeared to be her target at his feet! Cursing him and kicking him away before disappearing into the shadows, Henry was left coughing as he picked up the broken vial. He'd tried to be careful, since the markings on the vial showed its importance, but he still managed to cut himself.

As fate would have it, he managed to receive a good jolt of electricity from the overloading lab equipment to seal the deal, and collapsed in the mixture of next-generation drugs that would keep old men hard, young men fucking well past their normal times, and turn a person's testicles into high output semen factories. When he came to, he was in the hospital. The first thing he laid his eyes on were the company's law cronies. While it was regrettable that he would have to be let go, they came up with a reasonable amount to ease his passage. Henry may have been weak at the time, but he knew when he was getting conned. He ended up settling for twice as much, knowing the company got off easy, though he also knew that he wasn't interested in some long trial, or being some lawyer’s meal ticket. Once they decided on what was fair, he gave the nondisclosure agreements a look over and signed, he got his first check of many, and promptly checked himself out of the hospital.

It wasn't until he’d found himself in the mood to rub one out that the metamorphosis took place. There, cells infused with the properties of the drugs he'd found himself in, kicked into action. He’d felt himself grow thicker, and longer in his hand. His body seemed to inflate as it adapted to wield both his powers, and abilities. Muscle hardened, absorbing the blood his body was producing. His balls doubled in size, and ached for a milking. He was suddenly in a body that could run a marathon and have sex with a few spectators at the finish line after. He felt…powerful, and horny…to horny!

He awoke to a mess he could neither explain, or clean! In one corner, a webbing of cum hung suspended, while another part of his apartment had a hole in it…to his room…then outside. A puddle seemed to just lay on the floor. It wasn't until he forgot that it was there that he noticed it was way more slippery than it had a right to be. Once he was able to pick himself off the ground, Henry noticed a strange-looking gun and holster, hooked to a harness on what he'd consider his dining room table. Next to it was a tablet with “play me” on it. Once he played it, he was treated to an older version of himself. Apparently he needed the gun, and while it wasn't available until later, he needed it now, because reasons. Older him knew him far too well, because he'd clapped his hands to get his attention, then warned him not to overthink it. Time is fucked up. Deal with it.

He'd just been armed with the Moneyshot Pistol, a gun that turned his semen into a more focused weapon. He was told that the Moneyshot gave him a means to fire his load as he needed it, via voice command. The hole he made? If he requested “Penetrator”, then the gun would fire off loads that could do damage. “Sticky Situation” created the webbing. “Bukkake” was a full-auto variation of whatever he was firing. He'd give the command for the load, then add the additional command to fire off whole loads to suppress or subdue. The future him advised that the instructions were on the tablet, but nothing else. Something about wanting to minimize the effects of sending the gun back to him...he honestly wasn't paying much attention at that point.

It took him a while. He had no idea why he was given the gun, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to play with it! Old warehouses on the outskirts of the city became his proving ground. First he was just getting used to the gun and what it did...and having fun fondling himself for fresh ammo. His new body was amazing. Even stroking himself off became fun in its own right! He'd left a trail of whores in spasms one night. He kept being told "no charge". No charge! Like he'd done them a favor! But it got him thinking...sex for money? He was set for life practically from the settlement, but what else could he do that would keep him...regulated...and lead a normal life? It was either that or create other moments to jack off, and face it, it just seemed wrong to not nail as many ladies as possible now!

So he got a...manager, and made bank! News of him spread like wildfire, and it wasn't long before he was accompanying ladies with devastating looks and disposable incomes who either already were in relationships, or had no need for them. It was on one such occasion that he'd run into Shadow Cunt again! Stealing the family jewels of the woman who was sleeping off their session. He was still wearing the Zorro mask his client preferred, so he challenged her with what would be his classic pre-battle statement - Not on my watch! They fought, but Shadow Cunt was fresh, and in full control of her powers. She used every shadow around him to pop in and out, peppering him with blows. His body could take it, but not forever! It wasn't until he let himself be hit, then dragged her out of the shadows that he finally got the upper hand!

Hands groped, a certain skin tight suit was zipped open, and before he knew it, he was balls deep in criminal mischief! He'd left a note for his client apologizing for the mess, and to contact his manager for anything that needed to be repaired. He left the Shadow Cunt's unconscious, smiling body at the police precinct's doorstep. Maybe she would escape again, but he'd deal with that later. His drive home was made with his own smile. He'd gotten a taste of being a hero. There was no going back now!

Example:  The Cummander spoke to the moneyshot pistol as he broke in on the robbery in progress. He'd issued the command Sticky Situation, then fired a few shots at one guy to stick him and his gun against a wall. Still running, he managed to clock one of the other perps, sending him flipping onto his back and unconscious. Another command switch the pistol to Penetrator, Just the Tip, before pelting two armed perps with shots that rattled them with the power of rubber bullets. They too were beaten into submission. The last one thought he was safe behind one of the desks! The Cummander took cover himself before issuing his last command "Penetrator...Balls Deep Bukkake", and unloaded a volley of shots that hammered the desk, then the perp, into submission. The bank was a bit messier than when he started, but it and the hostages were now safe!

Offs: listed in profile, pretty much. O/o can change depending on character played

Major on:  (List your most desired situation, something you HOPE will happen to your character during the game.)
Having a quickie during battle to create a combination power move with the person I’m with.

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?

Reminds me of my ex-wife…*readies gun* This’ll teach you to take my dog, you bitch!

Other info and notes: Not much, may change as time goes on. He does wear a mask! It's just more fitting of his costume now.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

quozax

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 08, 2016, 07:15:30 AM
lmao went a little overboard on the backstory, but I was having fun with it!

Player's name: Writersblockade

Character's name: Henry Conners

Character's super hero name: Cummander Coitus

Description: Standing at six foot, two inches! Weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds! The clean shaven, and squared-jawed Cummander is the epitome of valiant superherodom! The Titan of truth, justice, and sexual freedom works tirelessly to keep the wings of liberty soaring!

Basics:  Straight

History and how they got their powers: Henry Conners didn't start out a hero. He was a do-nothing security guard at a major pharmaceutical company. It was just another slow day at the desk when alarms blared on the R&D floor. Not wanting to lose his cushy job for what was likely a false alarm, Henry rushed into position to find himself face to face with the masked thief Shadow Cunt! Now Henry could think of better ways to spend his evening, and tried to explain as much to the thief, but the tightly dressed thief made a gesture towards him. Henry closed his eyes, but nothing happened! Both seemed to look at each other in confusion, before she panicked and ran. Hoping to cause a distraction, the thief turned dials, threw levers, and broke whatever she could, leaving Henry with pages of incident reports he would need to fill out!

In his confusion (and early stage of mourning a perfectly good job) Henry failed to realize that he was covered in a soup of enhancement drugs, and had his exit blocked by fire. Attempting to find another means of escape resulted in a short fight with the thief, which Henry was only slightly qualified for thanks to a less-than-stellar military career. Alas, the thief broke free, but not before dropping what appeared to be her target at his feet! Cursing him and kicking him away before disappearing into the shadows, Henry was left coughing as he picked up the broken vial. He'd tried to be careful, since the markings on the vial showed its importance, but he still managed to cut himself.

As fate would have it, he managed to receive a good jolt of electricity from the overloading lab equipment to seal the deal, and collapsed in the mixture of next-generation drugs that would keep old men hard, young men fucking well past their normal times, and turn a person's testicles into high output semen factories. When he came to, he was in the hospital. The first thing he laid his eyes on were the company's law cronies. While it was regrettable that he would have to be let go, they came up with a reasonable amount to ease his passage. Henry may have been weak at the time, but he knew when he was getting conned. He ended up settling for twice as much, knowing the company got off easy, though he also knew that he wasn't interested in some long trial, or being some lawyer’s meal ticket. Once they decided on what was fair, he gave the nondisclosure agreements a look over and signed, he got his first check of many, and promptly checked himself out of the hospital.

It wasn't until he’d found himself in the mood to rub one out that the metamorphosis took place. There, cells infused with the properties of the drugs he'd found himself in, kicked into action. He’d felt himself grow thicker, and longer in his hand. His body seemed to inflate as it adapted to wield both his powers, and abilities. Muscle hardened, absorbing the blood his body was producing. His balls doubled in size, and ached for a milking. He was suddenly in a body that could run a marathon and have sex with a few spectators at the finish line after. He felt…powerful, and horny…to horny!

He awoke to a mess he could neither explain, or clean! In one corner, a webbing of cum hung suspended, while another part of his apartment had a hole in it…to his room…then outside. A puddle seemed to just lay on the floor. It wasn't until he forgot that it was there that he noticed it was way more slippery than it had a right to be. Once he was able to pick himself off the ground, Henry noticed a strange-looking gun and holster, hooked to a harness on what he'd consider his dining room table. Next to it was a tablet with “play me” on it. Once he played it, he was treated to an older version of himself. Apparently he needed the gun, and while it wasn't available until later, he needed it now, because reasons. Older him knew him far too well, because he'd clapped his hands to get his attention, then warned him not to overthink it. Time is fucked up. Deal with it.

He'd just been armed with the Moneyshot Pistol, a gun that turned his semen into a more focused weapon. He was told that the Moneyshot gave him a means to fire his load as he needed it, via voice command. The hole he made? If he requested “Penetrator”, then the gun would fire off loads that could do damage. “Sticky Situation” created the webbing. “Bukkake” was a full-auto variation of whatever he was firing. He'd give the command for the load, then add the additional command to fire off whole loads to suppress or subdue. The future him advised that the instructions were on the tablet, but nothing else. Something about wanting to minimize the effects of sending the gun back to him...he honestly wasn't paying much attention at that point.

It took him a while. He had no idea why he was given the gun, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to play with it! Old warehouses on the outskirts of the city became his proving ground. First he was just getting used to the gun and what it did...and having fun fondling himself for fresh ammo. His new body was amazing. Even stroking himself off became fun in its own right! He'd left a trail of whores in spasms one night. He kept being told "no charge". No charge! Like he'd done them a favor! But it got him thinking...sex for money? He was set for life practically from the settlement, but what else could he do that would keep him...regulated...and lead a normal life? It was either that or create other moments to jack off, and face it, it just seemed wrong to not nail as many ladies as possible now!

So he got a...manager, and made bank! News of him spread like wildfire, and it wasn't long before he was accompanying ladies with devastating looks and disposable incomes who either already were in relationships, or had no need for them. It was on one such occasion that he'd run into Shadow Cunt again! Stealing the family jewels of the woman who was sleeping off their session. He was still wearing the Zorro mask his client preferred, so he challenged her with what would be his classic pre-battle statement - Not on my watch! They fought, but Shadow Cunt was fresh, and in full control of her powers. She used every shadow around him to pop in and out, peppering him with blows. His body could take it, but not forever! It wasn't until he let himself be hit, then dragged her out of the shadows that he finally got the upper hand!

Hands groped, a certain skin tight suit was zipped open, and before he knew it, he was balls deep in criminal mischief! He'd left a note for his client apologizing for the mess, and to contact his manager for anything that needed to be repaired. He left the Shadow Cunt's unconscious, smiling body at the police precinct's doorstep. Maybe she would escape again, but he'd deal with that later. His drive home was made with his own smile. He'd gotten a taste of being a hero. There was no going back now!

Example:  The Cummander spoke to the moneyshot pistol as he broke in on the robbery in progress. He'd issued the command Sticky Situation, then fired a few shots at one guy to stick him and his gun against a wall. Still running, he managed to clock one of the other perps, sending him flipping onto his back and unconscious. Another command switch the pistol to Penetrator, Just the Tip, before pelting two armed perps with shots that rattled them with the power of rubber bullets. They too were beaten into submission. The last one thought he was safe behind one of the desks! The Cummander took cover himself before issuing his last command "Penetrator...Balls Deep Bukkake", and unloaded a volley of shots that hammered the desk, then the perp, into submission. The bank was a bit messier than when he started, but it and the hostages were now safe!

Offs: listed in profile, pretty much. O/o can change depending on character played

Major on:  (List your most desired situation, something you HOPE will happen to your character during the game.)
Having a quickie during battle to create a combination power move with the person I’m with.

Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say?

Reminds me of my ex-wife…*readies gun* This’ll teach you to take my dog, you bitch!

Other info and notes: Not much, may change as time goes on. He does wear a mask! It's just more fitting of his costume now.

I like him.  Quite a complicated history.  Are you associated with Marvel comics?

Anyways, I'm going to have to make Shadow Cunt now.  You know that, don't you.  Everyone needs a nemesis.

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Angie

So uh, I missed this the first time I saw it posted, but is this game still open? I'm kinda wanting to join in...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

quozax

Yes it is still open, and if you hurry, you can join the mandatory orgy scene.  I was going to link this page to you in my emails, but I see you found it.

You can find the actual game here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253939.0

Angie

Player's name: Angiejuusan
Character's name: Jynvia Zanarius
Character's super hero name: Same as normal
Description:  Human: https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4593961.jpg
Demon: https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4378619.jpg
Basics: Total slut thanks to her 'mother'. Will fuck just about anything.
History and how they got their powers: Jynvia was once just your average everyday Japanese girl, but was then attacked by a never-do-well who tried to snatch her purse! Of course, who should happen to be there but Xerah Zanarius, a matronly succubus in human disguise, who handedly defeated the villain and returned the purse...then made an offer. She wanted the girl who would become Jynvia to become her daughter and join her in the ranks of succubi. Jynvia agreed-mostly because this offer came when Jynvia was incredibly turned on and had already brought Xerah back to her house. After several long nights of intense sex and transformations, she became Jynvia Zanarius, total slut and succubus...well, among succubi, she's actually kind of ordinary. Still, she wants to join this "sex squad" in order to learn how to be more efficient with her powers, as her mother has instructed her to 'find her path'.

Powers: Sexual Energy: The basis for all succubi, Jynvia can harvest and store sexual energy inside her body. The more she has, the more of her powers can be used. When she gorges, her oversaturation of energy comes in the form of bigger tits, curvier ass, and sometimes a bigger dick too. As a new succubus, she tends to leak energy, meaning in other words she can run out whenever the GM finds it convenient to the plot.

Demon form: She can assume her demon form whenever she likes, this form is stronger, faster, and more enduring. This form does require her to burn her sexual energy, but unless she's actively using the superhuman parts of her form, it's a slow burn, meaning she can stay in this form forever if she's actively harvesting sexual energy.

Hypnotic Charm: Jynvia can attempt to sway those of weaker minds with her voice and body. This power functions in both forms, requires a lot of energy, and is slightly more effective in demon form (since most people are caught off their guard anyway).

Gender transformation: She hasn't yet learned how to do full transformation yet, but she can alter her genitals as she likes. If she is fully out of sexual energy, however, she becomes locked in whatever form she's in, luckily, there's always someone willing to help out a poor succubus in distress.

Example: Catching a crook is easy, she just runs up and tackles him. Subduing, however, is far more fun. She will happily abuse her enhanced stamina and harvesting of sexual energy to drain a poor crook dry of every drop he has...or she, even. The more she can harvest, the more crooks she can catch!
Offs: No killing her, like that'll happen in this game. Other then that, just ask the girl and she'll probably say yes-or don't ask at all, because if you're getting off, so is she.
Major on: She wants to own her own sex shop, and perhaps figure out a way to produce toys from cum. Failing that, she wants to build her own harem of sexy sluts and studs that she can fuck whenever she wants or needs for a quick boost of energy.
Silliness check: Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? She says "Mommy sent a present!" and jumps up to let the thing fuck her stupid, again.
Other info and notes: I originally wanted to play Xerah, actually, then realized her daughter would be more fun. This is a character I've made before and I think she'll work fine for the requisite futa succubus.

quozax

Quote from: Angiejuusan on August 17, 2016, 12:36:21 PM
Player's name: Angiejuusan
Character's name: Jynvia Zanarius
Character's super hero name: Same as normal
Description:  Human: https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4593961.jpg
Demon: https://static.f-list.net/images/charimage/4378619.jpg
Basics: Total slut thanks to her 'mother'. Will fuck just about anything.
History and how they got their powers: Jynvia was once just your average everyday Japanese girl, but was then attacked by a never-do-well who tried to snatch her purse! Of course, who should happen to be there but Xerah Zanarius, a matronly succubus in human disguise, who handedly defeated the villain and returned the purse...then made an offer. She wanted the girl who would become Jynvia to become her daughter and join her in the ranks of succubi. Jynvia agreed-mostly because this offer came when Jynvia was incredibly turned on and had already brought Xerah back to her house. After several long nights of intense sex and transformations, she became Jynvia Zanarius, total slut and succubus...well, among succubi, she's actually kind of ordinary. Still, she wants to join this "sex squad" in order to learn how to be more efficient with her powers, as her mother has instructed her to 'find her path'.

Powers: Sexual Energy: The basis for all succubi, Jynvia can harvest and store sexual energy inside her body. The more she has, the more of her powers can be used. When she gorges, her oversaturation of energy comes in the form of bigger tits, curvier ass, and sometimes a bigger dick too. As a new succubus, she tends to leak energy, meaning in other words she can run out whenever the GM finds it convenient to the plot.

Demon form: She can assume her demon form whenever she likes, this form is stronger, faster, and more enduring. This form does require her to burn her sexual energy, but unless she's actively using the superhuman parts of her form, it's a slow burn, meaning she can stay in this form forever if she's actively harvesting sexual energy.

Hypnotic Charm: Jynvia can attempt to sway those of weaker minds with her voice and body. This power functions in both forms, requires a lot of energy, and is slightly more effective in demon form (since most people are caught off their guard anyway).

Gender transformation: She hasn't yet learned how to do full transformation yet, but she can alter her genitals as she likes. If she is fully out of sexual energy, however, she becomes locked in whatever form she's in, luckily, there's always someone willing to help out a poor succubus in distress.

Example: Catching a crook is easy, she just runs up and tackles him. Subduing, however, is far more fun. She will happily abuse her enhanced stamina and harvesting of sexual energy to drain a poor crook dry of every drop he has...or she, even. The more she can harvest, the more crooks she can catch!
Offs: No killing her, like that'll happen in this game. Other then that, just ask the girl and she'll probably say yes-or don't ask at all, because if you're getting off, so is she.
Major on: She wants to own her own sex shop, and perhaps figure out a way to produce toys from cum. Failing that, she wants to build her own harem of sexy sluts and studs that she can fuck whenever she wants or needs for a quick boost of energy.
Silliness check: Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? She says "Mommy sent a present!" and jumps up to let the thing fuck her stupid, again.
Other info and notes: I originally wanted to play Xerah, actually, then realized her daughter would be more fun. This is a character I've made before and I think she'll work fine for the requisite futa succubus.
Love this character,  approved.   Join in the orgy anytime.

Angie

Huh, do we not have an OOC for Sex Squad? Might be helpful, give a chance for any newcomers to say hi.

Yukina

quozax

Quote from: Angiejuusan on August 17, 2016, 02:30:30 PM
Huh, do we not have an OOC for Sex Squad? Might be helpful, give a chance for any newcomers to say hi.

I know I posted that somewhere...

Angie

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

quozax

Sure, some players have left. Others only post once a week.  So, come on in for the depravity.

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Angie

More players, the more my succubus can feed...

tyr4n02r

Player's name: Tyr4n02r
Character's name: Wolfe “Spyder” Mayne
Character's super hero name: Indecent Cerebral Kinkster Insectoid aka I.C.K.I.
Description:
Wolfe
Suit of PErsonal Reflection Matrix MK1, or S.P.E.R.M. - "Donor"
Basics: Straight-ish, doesn’t matter as long as nothing phallic enters his body.
History and how they got their powers: Wolfe is a promising weapons developer for a once-experimental uber-conglomo-corp. Originally, he was brought into there R&D school from his small town of Bhvmb Phvck, OK, but then found out how the internet is fueled: by copious amounts of porn. Smart enough not to flunk out, but too “occupied” to study, he lost a couple scholarships and ended up with a security job, which suited him well, as he was able to hack the cam system to watch the carnal activities. One day, during an emergency break-in, he stumbled across a neurologically linked power-suit which could morph its parts into whatever the user thought of; of course, that was porn… AND THUS Insectoid Indecent was born!
Example:  ICKI boosts forward, dodging tentacles summoned from a witch. He slips behind and fires a gooey glob from his “Shaft” at the witch’s foot keeping her in place. he then fires two strings of white tape to trap her into a bent over position. He then spawns his vibrating scepter, impaling it into what appears to be her vagina. She is paralyzed in pleasure, and after and intense orgasm, she explodes into particles of magical dust.
Offs: snuff/necro, toilet-play, inflation.
Major on:  dubious-con.
Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? “Pfbbbb, tentacles? Seen it… I can do that…” *Turns on mecha-arms”
Other info and notes: Suit is about 8ft tall. Generally creates up to 4 arachnid arms from the back to utilize powers. Common weapons: Two-handed vibrating staff; Dildo cannon; “sticky web” launcher; spider/fly-like sentries that can record video/audio and remotely hack devices; hydralic-powered “fisting” action; sticky bondage “thread” (Not as strong as most bondage rope; more like bondage “tape); Plasma handgun named “Shaft”; mini-railgun named “Moneyshot”; small jet boosters on feet and back.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Writersblockade

I already have a Moneyshot pistol :p.

Though I admit,  I've been holding off to see if more people arrive. I don't want to overload the orgy scene lol
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

quozax

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 17, 2016, 11:48:36 PM
I already have a Moneyshot pistol :p.

Though I admit,  I've been holding off to see if more people arrive. I don't want to overload the orgy scene lol

You do realize that if you don't post soon, I'm going to assume you are not playing.  I am TRYING to get all the supers in one place at one time so I can release the EVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL!  Bwa ha ha!

So, if you are holding back - don't!

quozax

Quote from: tyr4n02r on August 17, 2016, 11:37:12 PM
Player's name: Tyr4n02r
Character's name: Wolfe “Spyder” Mayne
Character's super hero name: Indecent Cerebral Kinkster Insectoid aka I.C.K.I.
Description:
Wolfe
Suit of PErsonal Reflection Matrix MK1, or S.P.E.R.M. - "Donor"
Basics: Straight-ish, doesn’t matter as long as nothing phallic enters his body.
History and how they got their powers: Wolfe is a promising weapons developer for a once-experimental uber-conglomo-corp. Originally, he was brought into there R&D school from his small town of Bhvmb Phvck, OK, but then found out how the internet is fueled: by copious amounts of porn. Smart enough not to flunk out, but too “occupied” to study, he lost a couple scholarships and ended up with a security job, which suited him well, as he was able to hack the cam system to watch the carnal activities. One day, during an emergency break-in, he stumbled across a neurologically linked power-suit which could morph its parts into whatever the user thought of; of course, that was porn… AND THUS Insectoid Indecent was born!
Example:  ICKI boosts forward, dodging tentacles summoned from a witch. He slips behind and fires a gooey glob from his “Shaft” at the witch’s foot keeping her in place. he then fires two strings of white tape to trap her into a bent over position. He then spawns his vibrating scepter, impaling it into what appears to be her vagina. She is paralyzed in pleasure, and after and intense orgasm, she explodes into particles of magical dust.
Offs: snuff/necro, toilet-play, inflation.
Major on:  dubious-con.
Silliness check:  Answer the following:  Your character sees a multi tentacle monster coming out of a dimensional crack in the wall (that looks just like a vagina opening) what is the first thing they say? “Pfbbbb, tentacles? Seen it… I can do that…” *Turns on mecha-arms”
Other info and notes: Suit is about 8ft tall. Generally creates up to 4 arachnid arms from the back to utilize powers. Common weapons: Two-handed vibrating staff; Dildo cannon; “sticky web” launcher; spider/fly-like sentries that can record video/audio and remotely hack devices; hydralic-powered “fisting” action; sticky bondage “thread” (Not as strong as most bondage rope; more like bondage “tape); Plasma handgun named “Shaft”; mini-railgun named “Moneyshot”; small jet boosters on feet and back.

Sounds great,  Maybe the Writersblocke's gun and the suit are connected???? 

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!