A need to be dominated (dominatrix needed)

Started by Gerald, April 26, 2008, 10:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gerald

Just a thought as to a personal need.  I have never been truly involved in a BDSM relationship, but am very curious as to the ins and outs of one.  I'd like to find a female willing to teach and guide me into the world of being a submissive to her demands and wishes.  In that I am a truly heterosexual male, I need a female to play against the character I'll portray, sorry guys, I know many of you are talented enough to carry it off, but want this to be as realistic as possible.

My character will be one of a thirty year old male who works in a professional setting and is economically very comfortable.  He is in search of something missing from his emotional and physical life, at first uncertain of just what it may be, finds out that beng submissive to the beguiling nature of a dominant female iis what he lacks.  His physical discription would be caucasion, 5'10" tall, dark brown wavy hair cut in a contempory style, no facial hair, a slender athletic physique, pleasant to attractive looks, penetratingly blue/gray eyes, well tanned smooth skin with little to no body hairwhether by nature or intentional removal. 

If there is a woman out there willing to RP and help me to learn the life of a sub, please reply or PM me, I am more than ready to begin.  You can choose the scenario to begin with, the location and/or time frame, I am at your disposal "Mistress".
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

Moondazed

I may be interested, if you don't mind my somewhat sporadic posting rate.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Gerald

Hi, glad to see someone actually read this topic request...just how sporadic are you...oh, at posting that is  LOL
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

Moondazed

Well, it depends on the week... but there can be three days between posts.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Gerald

I doubt that three days would be any problem between posts.  I like to have the time to give thought to a post before I put it on line anyway, and tht could allow me that liberty to be more into the character developement and such, which is what really gets me in to a storyline.  So, PM me if you're interested and we'll get something set up whenever possible.