Of the highest esteem...

Started by Zombie Apocalypso, February 01, 2008, 10:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Apocalypso

For upstanding English woman there are a few unwritten mortal sins

1.   Do not love outside your class
2.   If you do happen to love outside your class, under no circumstances are you too be married
3.   Do not be eccentric, unless you have the money to back it up
4.   The line between Boy things and Girl things are not to be crossed.
5.   Virginity is the key to a successful marriage, and is not to be compromised for any reason

But above all there is but one rule to live by, Keep your friends close and your enemy’s closer…

The Prize:
He is a vile rotten, rude and an arrogant miscreant, but he is also the heir to the richest company in England and is seeking a wife…

The Game:
Girls from all over the England will come to charm and weasel his ring on their finger, and would break every rule to ensure a comfortable place in the world…

The catch:
There are others boys’, those who carry wit and class, those whose personalities are golden and are too looking for gentle woman...

The Players

Men:

James Elm: The most significant player in the realm of noblemen, he is the heartthrob rich bastard all the girls seek too marry. He however has a little secret, if he were to take his choice he would pick a man over a woman. Women baffle him, if it not for the pushing of his family to take a bride he would not get married at all.

Keegan  O’hare:
Best friend and secret lover of the most financially stable bachelor in the game. He, however, is not as stable in the money department as his beau James Elm. Keegan is the son of a farmer’s daughter and a high class merchant. Despite his upbringing not being of the best, he has a genuine heart.

[Original Character] played by '?'

[Original Character]

Women:

The White Sisters:
Angeline is the eldest of the two sisters, and where she is cruel and haughty her sister Joanne is sweet and innocent. Coming from a very noble bloodline they have but one aspiration, to marry into their class. Of course bringing back some fortune to add to their estate, would also be a most worthy prize…

Holly Sutton: Doesn’t come from the richest family in England, but with a little pushing from her family she entered the game hoping to change her place in the world.

My Character: Vanessa Red: Is of the richest family between the girls but has no desire to marry. She has found intolerance to arrogance and although her family purposely places her close to the prize, she keeps her distance. (I would like her to have an older brother although it is not a must have)

The Technicalities…

Well when I came up with idea I had a general picture of how I wanted this to play out, although the picture isn’t quite clear…

First and Foremost: I would hope that this game would involve much erotica one would not suspect from the players…or basically any twist is fine in my book

Second of all: The players can be changed, names, birthing order, but I want the general idea to stick

Thirdly…I don’t have a thirdly…Any suggestions???

Just as  Quick side-note for all of those who are joining

All I need from you is a Name, an age, your origins (your parents class), and your class...

Question Mark

I'm interested.  Busy at the moment, so I'll get back later with more details.  Will say that I'll take an original male character, straight orientation, moderate wealth.

DancerTamara

I *adore* Jane Austen, this sounds like that kinda period, am I right?

Zombie Apocalypso

VandalSavage

How delightful - sordid Jane Austen.  I applaud your idea and your efforts so far.  Everything from the formatting to the diction of the descriptions has been exquisite.

I will not be participating, as I have become too busy with other engagements, but I will most certainly be an avid reader. 

DancerTamara

I would be most interested in joining then.  I love that period and those books, I'd love to play a smuttier version.  *wicked grin*

Zombie Apocalypso

You're quite welcome to join Dancer...

And thankies Vandal...

Xerial

Are there any details you'd like kept surrounding the elder brother to Miss Red? I might be able to fill that role...

DancerTamara

I'd like to play an original female character.  Mind if I send the details to you to see what you think?

Zombie Apocalypso

Of course you can send me the details...

And as for the older brother, There aren't any details at all for him so he is an original character if anybody feels like playing him...

Captain Maltese

....(couldn't find a way to delete the posts, sorry)

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories