Looking to give Threesomes a try (M/F/F, possibly (M/M/F)

Started by Cythieus, June 12, 2010, 09:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cythieus

I had a couple of ideas I thought I might want to try, though I've never actually played in a threesome thread with three actual people. I'm kind of feeling my way around now, trying new things and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in a group game threesome. I have a few ideas and scenarios. Open to others though.

1. A husband goes for a congenial visit to his wife in prison. While there the guard hears them and decides she's too horny not to get involved.

2. A woman tries to seduce her male friend and his girlfriend catches it all, but finds herself more excited than angry.

3. Two friends (male) are friends with a girl who likes kinky sex and she confesses she's never been able to have two guys at once.

Like I said, I am open to suggestions and will post other ideas if I think of them.

Arion

I'd be up for playing the other male in a threesome, if it's still open.  I like idea 3 the best, and can do 1.  Let me know if you find a female player for this.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

DiverseDesires

I like the third one too - but I don't know if you'd want to be in two RP's Azrael?  Let me know

D D x x x
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

LIAR

Venom09

Cythieus

Quote from: Arion on June 12, 2010, 09:42:44 AM
I'd be up for playing the other male in a threesome, if it's still open.  I like idea 3 the best, and can do 1.  Let me know if you find a female player for this.

Well you were the first to show interest so I guess not. lol.

Quote from: DiverseDesires on June 12, 2010, 01:09:17 PM
I like the third one too - but I don't know if you'd want to be in two RP's Azrael?  Let me know

D D x x x

I don't mind playing more than one with you, it actually makes it easier to play with others when you get to know them.

Quote from: Your Akina on June 12, 2010, 02:07:09 PM
I'd be down for the third scenario.

Alrightie cool

Quote from: Venom09 on June 12, 2010, 03:18:09 PM
I like idea 2 and 3

Awesome

Since so many people are into the third idea, what if we made it a foursome, would anyone have any issue with that? Or we could just do separate games.

Arion

"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

Cythieus

Would like to start this soon, I will get the details up later, have one more idea to post but I am so tired right now. Be around later.

Venom09

sounds alright to me however you'd like to do it... i'm coming up with more and more ideas for myself though... lol so i'll be busy soon if i can get people to join so if were going to do this i'd like to get started soon lol then i can have these and not worry about my own ideas for a bit

Cythieus

Sorry for the late reply, I will be getting something together, just have to sort my ideas. I think we're going to go ahead and do the third game but there's a lot of people interested in just that one.

Just a thought, this could turn into more than a threesome among friends.

LIAR

I would not mind expanding further. A small social gathering turned naughty =]

Cythieus

Venom09

well let me know when your ready to get started i've got a idea for a girl if your looking for a smexy girl...

Cythieus

Alrightie, just got on really quick to check this as I am out right now but I will keep you all in the loop.

Arion

The more the merrier, I'd think.  Allows for multiple couplings, different variations.

I'm very much interested.

Cythieus

Cythieus

Update: The idea was suggested by DD that we do a kind of thing where the two friends take the girl to a swingers party.

Arion

Sounds good to me.  Would she know that it was a swingers party, or would it be a surprise to her?

Cythieus

I am thinking now that it would be like a birthday thing, maybe she told them before and they surprise her with it, we just need to know who all is still in and who's going to play the friend.

Arion

Probably need to pm people then, they may not check back here.

Maikayla

I'd be interested in F/F/M =) A Male RP partner and I have been looking to add an F. Let me know if you're not all booked up? :D

DiverseDesires

I'm ready for the two guys to take me to a club, as I suggested to Azrael,

have we firmed up exactly who wants play still? 

There can be as many people in and arriving at the club as wanted,

or even a setup arranged before hand in one of the play rooms booked privately
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

LIAR

Going to pass up on this. I have a two other multiple-partner roleplays going on now and don't wish to add another.

Arion

Cythieus

My father's been in the hospital the last few days, its been keeping me busy sorry.

Arion

No, that's far more important than this.  Been there, done that.  Don't worry about the game and do what you need to.  There's always another time for it.

zoarster

Az, hope all is well with your father... my mom was in the hospital a year or so ago and I know it's hard. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help, or if you need someone to talk to.

That said--and I hope this doesn't come off as insensitive--please let me know when this starts, I'd like to play someone at the club.