News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

You can't do that while stunned

Started by Eldritch, November 22, 2011, 10:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldritch

M seeking F for NC forum RP set in the World of Warcraft.

I have a few characters open, but the above applies to all of them.  If you are interested, PM me with which character interests you and what sort of character that you would like to play.  I like it when people PM me with a character already in mind, and you can pretty much depend on a same-day response if you have already have a bio.  It shows that you care about the character and aren't just tossing me a throw-away.  I've seen that happen too often in NC stories.  NC stories are only interesting if both characters are interesting.

All of the classes are interesting, so feel free to propose anything you like in that department.  I have ideas for classes that would pair well with these characters, but I also like to be surprised.  As far as partner races go: I prefer blood elves and night elves.  Humans are acceptable, but not preferred.  Character is more important than race, however, and I'll gladly take a human with an interesting bio over an elf with a dull one.

Character ideas:

Gedash Eyetaker
Orcish Rogue

Gedash has little loyalty for the Horde or any other organization.  He seeks only his own sadistic pleasure, though he lives by the motto "when you are good at something, don't do it for free."

He is well known for stalking Alliance members that are still in training, sneaking onto the Alliance's own lands and kidnapping their budding would-be warriors.  Some of these young warriors end up sold into slavery, but others have yet to be accounted for, and some suspect that Gedash has kept them for his own enjoyment.

Occasionally, a young blood elf will go missing as well.  No one can prove that Gedash is behind these disappearances, but his distaste for the Horde's decision to include the blood elves is well known, and some of them have gone missing after being paired with the orc on the battlegrounds.

Possible partners: any low-level alliance member.  Gedash's favorite game is to take alliance members that he can easily outmatch on their own turf.  An unfortunate blood elf that gets paired with Gedash is another interesting possibility, as is a blood elf paladin investigating Gedash's crimes.

Pakona Cloudbreaker
Tauren Warrior

Pakona is a high-ranking and well respected member of the Horde, but quite unusual for a tauren.  His allegiance to the Horde is stronger than any allegiance he has to his own race, his tribe, or even his family.  For him, the Horde is everything.

Pakona eagerly sniffs out any rumor of betrayal and punishes that betrayal brutally . . . often publicly.  And female members of the Alliance know well that it is better to die in battle than for Pakona to take you alive and make the ultimate public spectacle of the Horde's victory over the Alliance.

Possible partners: I'm looking for something rather specific here.  Either a blood elf accused of betraying the Horde and publicly humiliated in the middle of Silvermoon, or an Alliance member disgraced on the battlefield and then taken on a tour of the Horde capitals and similarly disgraced at each one.

*more to come*

Neysha

Ahem.... hey I might be interested in a certain RP. :)
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Eldritch

Don't worry, Neysha, I'm putting together our first post and I'll have it up tomorrow.  I just wanted to check interest in a second game, since two is about all I have time for right now.

That said, I just started a PM exchange with someone interested in this one, so *closed* for now.  I'll see if I have room for a third RP after the holidays.