Post Count Loss

Started by Josietta, March 02, 2009, 02:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

I had around 680 I'm pretty sure..now..0! I'm a 'virgin'!!! again!!*laughing* what a bonus!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Prefect Mos

Went down to zero from 750 something.

I got 1 post, cause I posted once after the update.

JMadame

I lost all of my posts as well. :)
Although now it is up to 4.. I think. I've been posting.

I only had like.. 240 some odd posts.. Somewhere around there...
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

Scott

I lost 890 something, but I'm going to make a few posts tonight.

Mnemaxa

I recall I had 7.337 posts per day for the time I was on, but not the number of posts.  ~_~'  I have no memory for numbers.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

I did have over 1000, but I'm not sure if I had reached 1050 or not. I passed 1k so I stopped paying attention.

Haibane

Quote from: Mnemaxa on March 03, 2009, 01:49:31 AM
I recall I had 7.337 posts per day for the time I was on, but not the number of posts.  ~_~'  I have no memory for numbers.
That would have given you 675 posts. Thank you. This has been a Ministry Of Pointless Statistics Announcement. Do not adjust your set.

Mnemaxa

Quote from: Haibane on March 03, 2009, 07:19:40 AM
That would have given you 675 posts. Thank you. This has been a Ministry Of Pointless Statistics Announcement. Do not adjust your set.

Thank you very much, Haibane.

675 post, reduced to zero.  Which was kind of strange to read in my statistics, as I apparently created 18 topics with 6 posts. ^_^

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Mithlomwen

I think I lost a few, not sure how many though.  I lost around 860 way back when Veks nuked the Doormat though, but that was a while back so it had nothing to do with the move. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Pixilicious

5591 lost + 23 (and counting) new posts over the past couple of days since the server went down= 5614

5614-4900=714 posts lost

Very odd number of posts to lose..*shrugs*
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

SinsOfEden

Yeah...um... The first time my count ever dropped, I had several hundred posts. Which was a while ago...
My count was still low this time, from where it dropped the last time, but I started out at 0.

It makes Ghost sad, 'cause she wants her post count back. ='(

-pouts cutely and sniffles a little-
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Ket

I lost somewhere around 400-500 posts. I know I was above 2112, because I was cursing myself for not catching the palindrome!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

consortium11

The other thing to consider is that it appears that posts outside of the rp'ing sections of this board don't add to your post-count (or at least the Gen. Chat posts don't), so it may just be (at least in some cases with the moderate post loss) that it's just the posts there being discounted.

Phobetor

I'm lazy and didn't even think to count all my posts since the upgrade! Poop! >_<

Ummm I was close to almost 1,000 and when it upgraded it knocked me to 600 something.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Pixilicious

Quote from: consortium11 on March 04, 2009, 11:12:48 PM
The other thing to consider is that it appears that posts outside of the rp'ing sections of this board don't add to your post-count (or at least the Gen. Chat posts don't), so it may just be (at least in some cases with the moderate post loss) that it's just the posts there being discounted.

Oh, I know...The socializing posts haven't been in my post count since a while back when the Doormat thread and such was reset.  :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Scott

Quote from: consortium11 on March 04, 2009, 11:12:48 PM
Quote from: Pixilicious on March 05, 2009, 06:55:48 AM
Oh, I know...The socializing posts haven't been in my post count since a while back when the Doormat thread and such was reset.  :)

Too many people dropped to zero for that to be true I think. Not that my posts were that great to begin with lol.

ShrowdedPoet

. . .I'm not sure how many but I think that I lost a goodly amount of posts myself.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Josietta

Post Counts were fixed last night so they should be restored now. If you believe yours is still missing post here so that Veks may look into it.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Greenthorn

I just lost another 1000 posts since the upgrade!  Argh!!!

After upgrade I was at around 7100...now I'm down to 6000

So in total I've lost -over- 2,000 posts

ShrowdedPoet

Like I said, not sure. . .but I think I've lost some.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Vekseid

I counted all non-deleted posts that were not in the socializing forums.

I may allow forum socializing to count though, give an incentive to post publicly >_>

Greenthorn

I was looking forward to my 10,000 mark *gets all over dramatic*

So...I posted in socialization...over 2,000 times?  Wow!

Vekseid

I've decided to allow posts from fs&g to count. If there's an uproar about it it's easily fixed.

Greenthorn

*laughs*  Well that gave me 1300 back!  What happened with the other posts?  Not that I am overly worried...just curious how the technical crap works!