Sub F seeking Dom for humiliation, transformation, and more

Started by Tumbled, October 17, 2015, 09:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tumbled

Hi there! I'm new to the site but not new to adult roleplaying. I have some ideas I'd love to throw out to the world -- if you're interested in any of these or a spin or twist on one of my likes, please send me a PM!

I play submissive or victim characters exclusively. I enjoy playing as both females and males, and I don't care about the gender of my writing partners.

In general, my biggest Ons are humiliation, forced transformation, orgasm denial, pet play, curvy women, and playing weak and feminine male characters.

Here are a few story ideas to give you an idea of the kind of things I enjoy...

A study in contrasts

I'd like to play a sub or slave female character to your dominant female, in a pairing where our two characters have dramatically differently-sized busts (and potentially different body builds as well). I'm open to playing either a busty or flat sub, but I'd like the RP to include domination and humiliation centering upon this physical difference between our characters (among a lot of other fun things).

Regressive

I would like to play a strong, confident female character in her 30s or 40s who is forced through some means (physical restraints/training, science-fiction, magic, or some combination) to begin dressing and acting younger than her actual age. I'd want her to stay mentally adult throughout of course, but be forced to take on younger roles for the purposes of punishment and humiliation.

Punishing the Tease

In this story I play a woman that your character (male or female) has decided is a shameless "tease." Whether she actually is or not is up to us to decide, but your character uses magic or sci-fi means to administer a suitable punishment: my character's body begins to change into a cartoonish wet dream, she loses the ability to say "no" to anything sexual...and she becomes totally incapable of having an orgasm.

Serving a Female Monster

I would play a male or female character who becomes an unwilling servant/slave/pet of your bigger, stronger, somewhat inhuman monstrous female character. Female centaurs and dragons are my first thoughts for the monster, but I'm open to discussion of other options.

An unconventional relationship

I play a rather weak and submissive man in a relationship with a strong, dominant female (or possible trans or futa character, depending on your preference). I would love to play out the power struggle between a guy who doesn't consider himself feminine or a "sissy" and a take-charge woman who is determined to make him into her perfect little "girlfriend."

How much can you take?

I'd play a female or male character locked into a chastity belt by your character. We may have a pre-existing relationship or not, depending on how we want to play it. Your character holds the only key to the device (which may have vibration or other functions built in as well) and uses that new power to push my character further and further into complete submission.

The Third Wheel

I'd love to play a character, either female or male, who ends up serving a male and female couple (played by you). The traditional cuckold or cuckquean story, with me writing as the cheated-upon partner, works well for me, or I'm also open to other twists on the formula.

You're an animal

I'd play a female character forced to act (and maybe physically transform) into an animal. This could be as simple as bondage-induced pet play or as complicated as hypnosis or full physical transformation.

If any of these stories interest you, or if you have a different idea you'd like to discuss with me, please send me a PM!

Tumbled

Updated with "Punishing the Tease" and "Serving a Female Monster."

Tumbled