If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

Is there any other way to make out?  ;)

If my feet were cold would you rub them til they warmed?

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Antioch

Sure thing....you never know I might move up some more ;)

If I asked you how good I looked would you reply?

AriesChan

yes i would~

if i had a taste for something sweet, would you let me lick you?

TaintedAndDelish

Father Taint chuckles evily. "As long as you don't leave a mess behind."

If I offered to fulfill your *dirtiest* fantasy, would you let me?

DiverseDesires

you couldn't on your own  ;D

If I had my hands bound to the bedpost, would you take advantage of me?

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

TaintedAndDelish

In a heartbeat!

If I chased you with a skimask over my head and a roll of duct tape in my hand, you would pretend to resist?

Autumn52

If I did not know it was you, I would slice and dice your ass in a heartbeat.

If I ask you to make slow passionate love with me would you just want rough sex?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires

I'd keep it so long and slow you'd end up begging for the latter

If I asked you to share would you let me in?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

De h u m a n i z e Me

Quote from: Xandi on April 10, 2011, 04:21:56 PM
If I did not know it was you, I would slice and dice your ass in a heartbeat.
Love this. <3

If I was being hit on by a huge creepy guy, would you pretend to be my boyfriend/girlfriend to chase him off?
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

And steal a kiss too

If I get caught up and steal a bit more than a kiss, would you frown on me?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

De h u m a n i z e Me

I'd encourage it.

If my hands reach down a little farther than they should have, would you stop me?
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

Mmm... and what else would your hands do >:)

If mine imitated yours, would you care to infuriate the huge lug with drastic PDA?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

De h u m a n i z e Me

I thought that was our plan from the start!

If I trailed kisses down your neck, would you encourage me to run the course of your entire body?
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

With much fervour. You know how I am at the neck :p

If i turned the tables, Would you moan for me?
Moments of Sanity

De h u m a n i z e Me

Is that even a question?

If I moaned, would it be music to your ears?
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

The only one I want to hear

If I wanted to kiss a pair of lips other than the obvious ones, would you let me?
Moments of Sanity

De h u m a n i z e Me

You continue to ask silly questions. :P
Of course. ;)

If I was starting to feel especially needy in a public place, would you make me wait till we got home?
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

or till we get to our little alley ;)

If I teased you and amde me wait, would you jump me right there?
Moments of Sanity

De h u m a n i z e Me

I suppose it depends.

If I suddenly stopped our little tango, would you still pursue me?
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

Till I have you in exactly the way I want you
Moments of Sanity

De h u m a n i z e Me

If I moaned at the hands of another, would you feel the slightest tinge of jealousy?
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

Oh Crap, I forgot to.. Shuut!! Sorry, folks!

More than a tinge, love.. I'd be effing green all over!!

If I lost it and engaged in a little jealous fracas, would you hate me?
Moments of Sanity

De h u m a n i z e Me

Wouldn't hate you... ;P

If I apologized, would you engage in some lovely make up sex?

:p
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Insanityenviesme

lol... you press my buttons with much abandon, De.. you're gonna get shocked one of these days :p

If I woke up the next morning and brought you breakfast in bed, would you contemplate being late for work? like really really late >:)
Moments of Sanity

De h u m a n i z e Me

I think I'd rather just call in sick.

If I showed up at your workplace, would you ravage me as deliciously as you would in our alley?
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable