X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I have been seriously considering doing Jubilee as a male if and when we get 3rd characters opened. If not I'm cool with it, it's just a concept I've been toying with since we need more dangly bits. >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

JamesSureWould

So, the xavier academy dorms...
Are they co-ed? Because I think having a girl walk in on Miles while he was having a wank would be a great way to help him come out of hus shell

Novak

Quote from: Alias on May 20, 2014, 10:01:50 AM
Novak - You don't have to pursue Salem Summers if you do not want. :) But they totally belong together.

At his age, he should definitely be Marvel Boy, not Phoenix yet. I think. Other than that, he seems fine. But who am I? right? I'm not Orange Marmalade

I thought about that but Orange had mentioned not wanting the Phoenix Force so I just made it his name but his powers and everything else would be the equivalent to "Marvel Boy"

Alias

kisses either way, I'm also completely willing to see if female cyclops meshes with other x-men, especially with all of this genderbending, Grey and Summers dont have to be eternally in love. lolz

Novak

true  however I just realized Wolverine is female as well.  History could repeat itself lol.

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Alias on May 20, 2014, 09:37:59 AM
I'm having trouble thinking of Cyclops' weaknesses. I mean, i know them, just hard to put to words.

Biggest weakness for Scott is that without his glasses or visor he has to keep his eyes closed or risk blowing a hole into whatever is in front of him.  This basically leaves him blind.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on May 20, 2014, 07:30:34 AM
I may have missed a few things, but I wanted to throw my hat in before the idea got taken :P

IS there a possibility to make a IceMAN? I see there is one in the female category, lol to be honest most of my favorites have gone down as female conversions!

Just wondering, If It is possible than I would like to reserve Iceman. :)

Sorry, I'd prefer not to see any duplication of characters :) No Iceman, please, since we already have an Icewoman.

Also holy moly you guys talk a lot! :) I'll take a look at those new characters posted later today.

Pumpkin Seeds

WIP
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Beatrice Thurman
Codename/Nickname/Aliases:  Domino/Winter/Neena
Citizenship and other legal info: United States of America
Place of Birth: Project Armageddon Base Everglades, Florida
Education: Sacred Heart Academy Elementary School for Orphans Chicago, Illinois

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height:  5'8
Weight: 120lbs
Hair color: Dirty blonde (was entirely blonde but seems to be darkening)
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian so far as anyone can tell
General Appearance: Scruffy and boyish, the girl that game into the orphanage with the name Domino is not the same that left those doors and ran the streets of Chicago.  She has grown up to be a young woman with heavy curves and a lean, muscular frame.  Still sporting a tom boyish look, she has kept her hair cut short often times with her own pair of scissors.  Time has often set her blonde hair to darken considerably while her skin seems to grow more pale with each passing year.  Along her left eye a bruise or mark has also started to develop, though Domino uses makeup to conceal the markings.  She has noticed that every year she has to use more and more makeup to cover up what seems to be a growing birthmark.  Domino still clings to an urban look favoring tight jeans and muscle shirts over more feminine wear.  Off the ground she can often be found with a cigarette between her lips and cheap sunglasses on her face.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bisexual
Ons/Offs: Domino is a rough and tumble sort of woman.  She is as likely to be aggressive as to respond to someone being aggressive.  While she doesn’t always know what she wants, she always thinks she does and sees no reason why that can’t be hers.  At this point there are no plans to settle down with anyone in highschool, just to enjoy being young and free to do what she wants.  At the end of the day though, Domino is very inexperienced and still carries the virgin tag.  On the streets she knew having sex with members of her gang would result in a loss of status she couldn’t afford.  Having breasts was bad enough out there.  (On/Offs the same as the player)
Goals: Discover the truth behind her abilities and the extent to which they can be used.
Wealth Level:  2 (Funded by the United States Government Child Protective Services and also really good at playing dice)
Personality: Devil may care doesn’t quite begin to describe her attitude.  The people at the orphanage gave little concern when telling Domino that her parents had abandoned her there.  While the nuns had been full of compassion, they were also filled with little patience.  This was especially true after her life began to deviate from their teachings and with the law.  So she learned early on that the only person looking out for her was herself.  Rebellious and willing to push against the rules to get what she wanted, Domino was headed for a great deal of trouble fast. 

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Whatever class she can't skip out of at the time.
Year:  Sophmore in Highschool (was held back one year)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Former member of the street gang Six Pack, Dice and Poker Club

STATS:
Fighting: 4 - Agility: 4 - Strength: 2 - Endurance: 3 - Reason: 3 - Intuition: 4 - Psyche: 3

POWERS: (Please list any powers your character has in the example format below. The more descriptive and exact the better, if you need help just ask! Please be reasonable. Original characters are limited to a single major power set/theme and it cannot be a direct copy of a Canon character.
Probability Manipulation - Domino has a latent telekinetic ability to affect probability in her line of sight to her favor.  Through this ability she can accomplish near impossible, but not actually impossible, feats.  Also this ability can cause her opponents to suffer similar fates as the odds begin to stack against them.  This gives Domino the appearance of having “good luck” while her opponents suffer from “bad luck.”  Such effects only occur during times of high stress such as high stakes gambling, combat or times when she or her friends around her are in immediate danger.  These feats can range from a stray bullet striking a button to shut down a nuclear reactor to an opponent’s weapon jamming at point blank range to her.  Domino has little to no control over this power and is unable to predict how things will manifest and unfold.  In order to gain advantage from this ability, Domino must be an active participant in the action (i.e. if debris is falling she must actively be trying to dodge the debris and not simply standing still).
Enhanced Reflexes and Agility - Domino’s ability to telekinetically manipulate the odds around her is also tuned into her body.  This allows her body to move with the manipulations of her mind and body so that she appears to have heightened reflexes and agility as her body knows precisely where to stand to avoid danger and grant her the best possible chance for a shot.

ADVANTAGES:
Athletic - Possess a naturally athletic physique and abilities that exceed a typical human and student.  Whereas she has little formal exercise her life and genetics has granted her abilities that exceed most people.
Street Smarts - Perhaps due to a pessimistic attitude, her experiences running the streets of Chicago or a natural cunning; Domino is a quick study of people and their motivations. 
Squad Leader - A natural ability to lead and inspire, Domino does well leading small groups of people during times of stress and pressure.
Calm under Pressure - Domino does well under stress and pressure, able to maintain her calm and focus her will best during these times.

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
Afraid of Chickens - "What!?  They're terrifying!"
Glass Half Empty - Domino does not see a bright point in the world or find a silver lining.  She believes that everyone around her is out for something and that something is usually at her expense.
Undisciplined - Things are too tough, hard to do, require some effort are often abandoned quickly by her. 
Secrets Buried - There is a great deal of interest in the progress made by Domino and a great many people interested in snatching her up once she becomes a useful tool.

SKILLS:
Brawl: - Domino knows how to use her fists, body and improvised weapons to good affect in a fight.
Games of Chance: - The rules and etiquette of gambling are quite familiar to her.
Linguist - Domino is quick to pick up languages currently speaking English, Spanish and Mandarin

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on May 20, 2014, 10:28:30 AM
WIP
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Beatrice Thurman
Codename/Nickname/Aliases:  Domino/Winter/Neena
Citizenship and other legal info: United States of America
Place of Birth: Project Armageddon Base Everglades, Florida
Education: Sacred Heart Academy Elementary School for Orphans Chicago, Illinois

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height:  5'8
Weight: 120lbs
Hair color: Dirty blonde (was entirely blonde but seems to be darkening)
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian so far as anyone can tell
General Appearance:

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation:
Ons/Offs:
Goals:
Wealth Level: (See spoiler below character sheet for possible values)
Personality:

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:
Year: (High school or college levels are available)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS: (Stats are based on the old Marvel 'FASERIP' system, see Spoilers below the character sheet for possible values! Don't worry if you don't have answers for these, we will help you. All characters should be believable, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Original Characters should have nothing higher than Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: xx - Agility: xx - Strength: xx - Endurance: xx - Reason: xx - Intuition: xx - Psyche: xx

POWERS: (Please list any powers your character has in the example format below. The more descriptive and exact the better, if you need help just ask! Please be reasonable. Original characters are limited to a single major power set/theme and it cannot be a direct copy of a Canon character.
POWER NAME1 - Power description here. Include skill level, limits, disadvantages, etc. The more detail you go into the better off you'll be in the long run. Example SUPER SPEED - : Quicksilver’s Superhuman Speed allows him to run at upwards of 770mph with effort and he can maintain this speed for several hours before needing to rest. He can also use this speed to do things like run across water or straight up walls given sufficient space to ramp up to full speed. His body is safe from friction and minor collisions at these speeds and he has no trouble breathing. (In other words, be as specific as you can.)
POWER NAME1 - Power description here.

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
ADVANTAGE1 - Description here
ADVANTAGE2 - Description here

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
DISADVANTAGE1 - Description here
DISADVANTAGE2 - Description here

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)
SKILL1: - Description here
SKILL1: - Description here

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.

OMG PUMPKIN! *pounces* I've MISSED YOU!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Pumpkin Seeds

Novak

Alias

Yeah, Salem's blindness is undervalued on her character sheet because it's obvious. I make a distinct mention of it in the first disadvantage, I just hadn't elaborated on the word blindness.... I could add that... adding...

Pumpkin Seeds

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on May 20, 2014, 10:34:32 AM
:: hugs tight:: missed you too! :: hugs and hugs and hugs::

*snuggles her up and squeezes her tight, all happy BP like* My Punkin. :)

Pumpkin Seeds

Le Immortelle

Damn its freaking hard to think of a picbase for Fem Pete Wisdom! >.<

Kuroneko

Quote from: Novak on May 20, 2014, 10:15:07 AM
true  however I just realized Wolverine is female as well.  History could repeat itself lol.

Logan's a teacher and these boys are largely underage. So, they can drool over her as she walks by the pool in a bikini, but anything else ain't happenin'  :P.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Novak

Bloodied Porcelain

It's okay. Nirvana and Pyro will be happy to make up for the denial Logan gives them. :p

Kuroneko

Bloodied Porcelain

JamesSureWould

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 20, 2014, 11:32:09 AM
Logan's a teacher and these boys are largely underage. So, they can drool over her as she walks by the pool in a bikini, but anything else ain't happenin'  :P.

Just for reference, the age of consent in New York is 17.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kuroneko

Quote from: JamesSureWould on May 20, 2014, 11:52:27 AM
Just for reference, the age of consent in New York is 17.

Just for reference, Logan is a teacher. And so am I.

Quote from: Amelita on May 20, 2014, 12:04:05 PM
Still ew.

XD

What Ame said.