Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilitu

Your so obsessed with a woman who doesn't love you! And here you were trying to date me but I think its just to make her jealous!

abandoneddolly

you to worried that your just around to make other people jealous. I think it would be better for both of us. If I just left.

MasterMischief

You always give me creepy eyes when we make love.  I can't do it anymore.

abandoneddolly

you ate my clothes. I don't mind being naked around you, but I need clothes when I g o to work. Ones without llama bites in them. So  we are over

Lilitu

You're always telling me to shush! SHUSH SHUSH SHUSH! That's all I get from you! Can't you see??? I have the music in my soul! It has to be free and I can't do that with you shushing me all the live-long-day.

Mordred

What are you listening for this time? I told you.. the earth is far too big to hear what's happening on the other side. I thought once we got rid of all the stethoscopes, this problem would fade. Apparently not. I can't handle this any more. I thought I was weird!
Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Your not being fair. You could let me win sometimes. Its over

Adammair

You got girl-cooties all over my win, then tied me up. I don't like you any more! Bye!

:P hehe

Skye

Adammair ... I had my beer goggles on when we met! I thought the axe would suffice,
in place of the hammer. But I was kidding myself. You can keep the apartment.
-Carries her bags to Valhalla-

((Not gonna stop these Thor jokes any  time soon! <3))
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Belle33

Reign, thanks for getting me through my brief F/F phase - you were hott babe.  I'm returning to my hetero roots now.  Oh - and can keep the necklace - you wear it better than I ever did *winks*. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Wait a minute... you tore that blanket from my box! Baby I told you you could climb in any time. I had that specially put in nearly four centuries ago. See, it is special.. never fades or wears down.
Ok, you can keep it. But I can't stay. My box is sacred to me, you know. It was always 'my home is your home'.. but not when you start ripping things out. That replacement.. naw, didn't fool me for a moment.
Later, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Scribbles

Sorry dear, but you're far too wordy for my tastes.  :P
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Mordred

I'm going to make this very quick and painless. No, sit down.. not going to bite you! No.. can't be having you scribbling all over my box. Nearly two thousand years and now.. jeez does this stuff even come off? I'm outta here. I'll send for my other things.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

A tiny note slipped under the door (sorry, I uninvited myself.. which seems like a crock, I know.. but it can be done.. using the old ways).. the note cuts to the issue.. I couldn't take these long days.. moving to Finland. I hear it's 6 months of darkness.
Later!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

That's it!  There are cigar butts everywhere!  How many times must I tell you to dispose of them properly?  I'm not your maid.  Goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ramael

You....You're NOT my maid?

Oh.

Well, this is awkward...that apron...you don't want your christmas bonus? Oh man. You're fired. I mean, goodbye. Sorry, old habits.

Autumn52

You're right I'm to good for you....or wait was it you're to good for me. Either way its over bye bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

abandoneddolly

xandi your just to beautiful for me to contain, and I would get jealous if I shared you. So it has to end.

Magma1519

I can not stand to watch you cry. The blood stained cheeks are too saddening for me so you and I must part.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

abandoneddolly

your wolf keeps giving me lustful looks. Its a bit creepy, so its either him or me.

Magma1519

A man and kis pet is something you should never mess with. In that case. *boots you out the door."
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

blue bunny sparkle

*whines* But I wanted to be the pet this time! That's it! We're through!

Harley

*reaches out and pats her shoulder*  I know that...  Well, we haven't known each other for very long.   But I don't think this is working out.  *sighs heavily*  I don't feel like you are trying hard to get to know me, and well...  I'd rather be with someone who is really into me.   Sorry.  /breakup

Mordred

Well, what can I say.. you are unapproved. Being a vampire, I have to be very careful about quality.. you know that! I thought maybe I could let it slide but I realize now I just can't. Until you get that stamp of approval, when I know all is good, I just can't take any chances. Back in the 1600's I let it slide and well.. let's just say I'm not very well liked in remote areas of Portugal. Jeez, they certainly hold a grudge!
So.. sadly this is goodbye.
*See Pillory*