(Interest Check) New Pokegirls RP

Started by Meister, December 25, 2010, 12:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 29, 2010, 12:07:19 AM
Want the tamed Kyle..or do the capture all over again? :D

Well as I need a pokegirl to start out..lol..if I don't have one, I'd probably want her already tamed..:P

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on December 29, 2010, 01:02:08 AM
Well as I need a pokegirl to start out..lol..if I don't have one, I'd probably want her already tamed..:P

I'm all for that.. though it would be 'sort of' tamed. :D

Meister

Quote from: YoungNWet on December 28, 2010, 10:11:02 AM
I have a couple of questions,

How would the "poke girls" be carried, would they walk around with there trainer or would they be put into Pokeballs?

What would happen to a girl if she loses a fight? It would be fun if she got sexual dominated by the winning poke girl or the winning trainer and/or the winning poke girl got to "rape" the losing trainer and/or the losing poke girl.

Would there be double battles? that would make the question above a lot more interesting.

Pokeballs are available to transport many pokegirls over long distances, or to keep an injured one stable until medical attention can be had. Whether they travel around with their tamers in them is completely up to their owner. A popular light punishment for girls that prove particularly difficult, jealous, or spiteful is to "ball" them for a day or two, basically grounding them so they can think about what they did.

The win/loss conditions are determined before each official battle. But if bandits or thugs like Team Rocket win, the owner needs to be quick to prevent them from stealing her and having their way with her.

And hey, if two people want to do double battles, there will be double battles.

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on December 29, 2010, 12:41:52 PM
I'm all for that.. though it would be 'sort of' tamed. :D

Sort of tamed, eh? How's that work? :P

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on December 29, 2010, 10:05:56 PM
Sort of tamed, eh? How's that work? :P

Well you're never sure who is taming and who is being tamed. :D

Wolfy

TwilightGemini

Is this still going on? If so, I can go find a partner for this.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Xenolord

I'm with Gemini on this. Because if it's still going on, I would love to take part.

Callie Del Noire

I know me and Wolfy are interested. :D

Lost Viking

I still am aswell. If this doesn't start up though I had one myself I'd still like to try if anyone want's to take a look.

YoungNWet

Meister

Well, I'm glad so many people are still interested. Now we just need people to, you know, choose their pokemon and give a description of their characters.

YoungNWet, unless I missed someone (and I'm very sorry if I did), you are the only woman without a partner that's volunteered. You up for being my pokegirls?

Oh, and before I forget again, here's the templates.

Trainers:
Name
Description and bio
Wanna be the very best _____ (trainer/breeder/contest winner/other)

Pokegirls:
Names & Species
Descriptions and bios

Go to serebii.com or bulbapedia or whatever site you like and put down the first six attacks, as well as the chosen ability if there are multiple ones for each of your pokegirls. Then look at the base stats. Divide HP by 10, and divide all the other stats by 20, rounding up or down where appropriate. We'll use those stats, in conjunction with die rolls, to determine the effectiveness of attacks, but both partners are heavily encouraged to think up strategies and combinations and try to take advantage of feasible circumstances.

For example, flying types fighting out in the daylight, or in an arena with stadium lighting can make a roll to put the sun or lights at their back, making it harder for the opponent to see and target them. If you roll evens, you get the bonus, and then your opponent will have to roll at least a three before every attack to hit you until your next move. Of course, you are so high up there as well, so unless you have a ranged attack, you can't hit them. Seriously, be creative. So long it's feasible and you make the roll, I won't raise a complaint.

Remember, basic pokemon only. You don't have to choose starters (though they are recommended). Nidoran, Caterpie, Sentret, Mareep, Poochyena, Swellow, Shinx, Budew come to mind, but they are only examples. And yes, Unova pokemon are fine as far as I'm concerned.

As for myself...

Max Woode
Max has been eagerly awaiting the time when he was of age to go on his pokegirl journey in Kanto. He wants to be the very best trainer, just like everyone else, but he actually has a plan. Unlike many boys starting their journey, he's actually made a habit of studying new developments in pokegirl research, and his father, a retired army ranger, has taught him nearly everything there is to know about survival in the wild, and how to to turn any situation to his advantage. He's got his eye on his starter pokemon, and aims to set the league on fire.

Meister

Let me repeat for the last time: Do not say you want in unless you already have a partner.

Callie Del Noire

Wolfy

YoungNWet

Xenolord

TwilightGemini and I have been talking, and we'd like to team up for this endevour.

Xenobia Darche
Xenobia Darche, 21, got her start into the wonderous world or Pokegirls fairly late, in comparison to other trainers. She had a job at one of the local stores until her nineteenth birthday. She currently holds a long-standing dream to challenge the Pokemon League and win, claiming the crown of Champion as her own. Prim, cut, proper, and an actress by trade, Xenobia likes to play the part of the southern belle in public, but is a tomboy in private.

(Changes to the picture include black hair, blue eye liner, black lipstick, and six pokeballs hanging from the umbrellas.)

Meister

Thank you Xeno. Now where is everybody else?

Callie Del Noire

Been reorganizing my apartment and putting together two pieces of furniture. Should be catching up in a day or so.

Apraxia

Not certain if this is full up (and noted you need a partner to get things going), but I want to toss my feelers out there to see if anyone needed a partner. I'd be totally fine with playing trainer (male or female) or pokegirl.

Meister

Well, there were a fair few people who said they were interested, but so far, only I and XenoLord have got character sheets up. I spoke briefly with YoungNWet buy haven't heard back in some time. I'll see if she's still interested.

Polokiller

If there is a slot, I'll take a trainer.
And yes, I will ACTUALLY write up a Charrie sheet if I get into this rp.
<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
"The one time I care, the one time j reach out to you, all you can do is sit there and watch me die! How could you?!"
"Because you never cared. You never will, demon."

HollowX

I'm a bit interested myself, but I have no clue where the character sheets and rules would be found. Would anyone mind giving me a link?

Meister

Because I'm lazy and can't edit things, all you need to know is consolidated in this thread. Just look several posts up and you'll find the basic template.