An Itch that needs scratched. (f seeking M)

Started by Evia Wolfricht, November 20, 2010, 11:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evia Wolfricht

This idea has been rattling around in my head for a couple of weeks and I decided what the heck I would post it and see if there is any interest.

The society she lives in is heavily based on the ideals of Gor but not solely revolving around it. Other ideas can be intermingled. She is born to a Free couple, yet has no desire to live as one. Her entire life she has watched the trainers teaching the young kajirae their art and longed to join them. She sees the greatest freedom comes from being allowed to show a side of themselves that none of her kind are allowed to.  She comes to the decision to speak with her parents. She is willing to do whatever it takes to make her dream come true. While her private struggle becomes a very public one there is a man who finds himself drawn to her. He becomes determined to have her.

This may be modified to a small group rp if needed. I would like to find someone who can pretty much fill in the necessary male roles. Details of the plot are up for discussion. Please direct all replies to my inbox for I shall not be responding to any who answer here. Also I am ideally looking for someone available to post several times a day with descriptive posts. I look forward to hearing from you.
"The Perfect Bondage" is said to be one man and one woman, the complete master and the complete slave, ideal and perfect for each other's needs." Page 442 - Slave Girl of Gor

Alsheriam

Hmm!

This looks really delicious, your kinks are quite agreeable with me and I absolutely agree with you that submission must come from the heart. The problem though, is that I know next to nothing about Gor. I probably know that a kajira is a slave, that they exclusively wear silks and have a ton of rules to abide to... but I know nothing else. You might not be interested in what I can offer, unfortunately.
A/A

Evia Wolfricht

While I appreciate the expressed interest I have clearly stated in my post that I wish to be contacted by message in my inbox.
"The Perfect Bondage" is said to be one man and one woman, the complete master and the complete slave, ideal and perfect for each other's needs." Page 442 - Slave Girl of Gor

Trieste