Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Granted!  However, as soon as you make your wish, the star, rather than being minute space dust, is actually a full blown asteroid which changes course to head in your direction to deliver the wish personally along with a rather impressive and destructive explosion which will leave you and the surrounding countryside in smoldering ruin.

I wish I got this job I applied for.

Adrenafoxxx

Granted, but your boss ends up being a complete jerk and firing you on the first day.

Aeval

I wish this snow would stop and the sun would come out.

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

cattycutie

Granted, but the sun comes out stronger than ever, and your beautful face becomes all red and flaky.
I wish I could make a wish that wasn't twisted in some horrible, horrible way designed only to make me sad.
Good luck with that ^^
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Aysleen

Your wish is granted, making you happy, and soon you see everything you do makes you happy, and eventually you don't remember what it is like to be sad, making you unsympathetic to others, and soon you have no friends, but even this doesn't bother you, because you are perpetually happy.  It makes the others who loved you sad though.

I wish everyone around me, or that I know and love has a wonderful holiday season.
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Aleksandr

We do! The holiday is St. Patrick's Day, and Christmas is horrible.

I wish.. umm... lessee. I wish there were more strawberries. In general.
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Aeval

Wish granted- when you walk into the super there are strawberries in the meat section, strawberries in the dairy section, strawberries EVERYWHERE and that is what you will now eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner  ;D

I wish chocolate had no calories!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

cattycutie

Granted, but when you next eat chocolate, it is entirely tasteless, because all the flavourings have been removed.

I wish I had finished my Christmas shopping.
Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Aeval

Granted but in looking over the gifts you realize you just can't find one of them and you spend the rest of the day tearing the house apart to look for it!

I wish the meal I was cooking for tonight was already made!

― Neil Gaiman

Mithlomwen

Granted but the cooking fairies that were taking care of that job ate half of it in the process. 

I wish I could win the Power Ball.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Mithlomwen on December 26, 2008, 02:25:08 PM
Granted but the cooking fairies that were taking care of that job ate half of it in the process. 

I wish I could win the Power Ball.
You do, but the mafia shoots you for ruining a deal by pulling an unexpected victory.

I wish I could live out my fantasies without fearing imprisonment ;D .
(I'm interested to see how you could make that more perverted, that is all :P ).
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Aeval

Quote from: ThufirHawat on December 26, 2008, 09:42:16 PM

I wish I could live out my fantasies without fearing imprisonment ;D .
(I'm interested to see how you could make that more perverted, that is all :P ).

Granted- but 18 hours into the first day- you are so into the fantasy- you have lost your grip of reality - you leave your home and never come back because you have wiped  your memory clean- you have no past.

― Neil Gaiman

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Aeval on December 26, 2008, 09:55:03 PM

Granted- but 18 hours into the first day- you are so into the fantasy- you have lost your grip of reality - you leave your home and never come back because you have wiped  your memory clean- you have no past.

See, that's why I asked for this one. Most of my fantasies would require me to leave my home anyway, and wiping my memory clean might actually make me a better person ;D !
Sorry, I admit this was a trick question, so let's consider it fulfilled, so you can post your own wish :P !
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Aeval

Quote from: ThufirHawat on December 26, 2008, 10:03:18 PM
See, that's why I asked for this one. Most of my fantasies would require me to leave my home anyway, and wiping my memory clean might actually make me a better person ;D !
Sorry, I admit this was a trick question, so let's consider it fulfilled, so you can post your own wish :P !

*laughing* I got so caught up in trying to make your wish happen without imprisonment..I forgot to post my own!
I wish I had enough money so I never had to work again and  I could do the things that just make me happy!

― Neil Gaiman

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Aeval on December 26, 2008, 10:06:50 PM

*laughing* I got so caught up in trying to make your wish happen without imprisonment..I forgot to post my own!
I wish I had enough money so I never had to work again and  I could do the things that just make me happy!

Granted, I'm generous!
Then again, you might want to take care about kidnappers and cops trying to frame you about money laundering... 8)

I wish I had the power to voluntarily make a chosen target fall in love with me :D !
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Aeval

Quote from: ThufirHawat on December 26, 2008, 10:30:34 PM
Granted, I'm generous!
Then again, you might want to take care about kidnappers and cops trying to frame you about money laundering... 8)

I wish I had the power to voluntarily make a chosen target fall in love with me :D !
[color=purple
sheesh..with friends like you ...who needs enemies!!

Your wish is granted! Your love interest falls madly in love with you -and won't leave your side- not even for you to go to the bathroom!

I wish I was a pirate princess and owned my own ship and could sail the world! *I KNOW this one is too easy to pervert..oh well..that's my problem..being too easy * ;D[/color]

― Neil Gaiman

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Aeval on December 26, 2008, 10:46:33 PM

sheesh..with friends like you ...who needs enemies!!

Your wish is granted! Your love interest falls madly in love with you -and won't leave your side- not even for you to go to the bathroom!

I wish I was a pirate princess and owned my own ship and could sail the world! *I KNOW this one is too easy to pervert..oh well..that's my problem..being too easy * ;D

(It was not about a specific person, but anyone - still, it works for me in this way, too :) ).

Granted, you are a pirate princess, and people know it was a djinn that gifted you with all this.
The problem is, they consider your wish too small, therefore, you should be too easy, and so nobody worthy pays attention to you, whatever you do - until finally, in a fit of depression, you commit suicide ;D !
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Aeval

Quote from: ThufirHawat on December 26, 2008, 10:56:30 PM
(Granted, you are a pirate princess, and people know it was a djinn that gifted you with all this.
The problem is, they consider your wish too small, therefore, you should be too easy, and so nobody worthy pays attention to you, whatever you do - until finally, in a fit of depression, you commit suicide ;D !
oohhh!! You are an evil...EVIL person!!!!! I will get you for this my pretty!!!!!!
and your wish??????????????????????????????????????? *can't wait!!!*

― Neil Gaiman

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Aeval on December 26, 2008, 10:58:35 PM
oohhh!! You are an evil...EVIL person!!!!! I will get you for this my pretty!!!!!!
and your wish??????????????????????????????????????? *can't wait!!!*

Yes, but you've got to admit I've got my own style of being evil, right :D ?
And now is your turn.

I wish I could fix the political system of any country just by wishing it - not change it, but fix the problems in it ;D .
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Aeval

Quote from: ThufirHawat on December 26, 2008, 11:01:53 PM
Yes, but you've got to admit I've got my own style of being evil, right :D ?
And now is your turn.

I wish I could fix the political system of any country just by wishing it - not change it, but fix the problems in it ;D .
I WILL admit you certainly have your own style of evil!

Your wish is granted only the fairy granting your wish got the countries and the problems mixed up and now there is utter chaos in the world and the stock market in ALL the countries has crashed!

I wish I have sweet dreams after all this! I'm not a violent person!

― Neil Gaiman

Mithlomwen

Granted but the dreams are so sugary sweet that you develop cavities from them that require expensive dental work.

I wish I could finally write a book.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Aeval on December 26, 2008, 11:06:25 PM
I WILL admit you certainly have your own style of evil!

Your wish is granted only the fairy granting your wish got the countries and the problems mixed up and now there is utter chaos in the world and the stock market in ALL the countries has crashed!

I wish I have sweet dreams after all this! I'm not a violent person!
Thank you, and sometimes, I like the idea of utter chaos - it gives you opportunity to make it better this time, and the stock market is crashing anyway, it seems ;D !

Quote from: Mithlomwen on December 27, 2008, 08:02:13 AM
Granted but the dreams are so sugary sweet that you develop cavities from them that require expensive dental work.

I wish I could finally write a book.
Granted, and it is a children book, which is the work of a genius, destined to make you famous, but it will only be re-discovered after your death, since it coincided with the release of the next Harry Potter book - J. K. Rowling got a sudden inspiration by the amount of money a publisher offered her and the other books got crushed under the heel of the potteramania.

I wish I would know the exact day when I'm going to die!
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Ryven

Granted!  You will die on a Wednesday.

I wish these cats would stop being annoying.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Ryven on December 27, 2008, 11:11:10 AM
Granted!  You will die on a Wednesday.

I wish these cats would stop being annoying.
"I know I'm a djinn, but you are abusing the very limits of my power - couldn't you have picked something easier, like global peace?"
Granted, they stopped being - annoying, breathing, whatever...

I wish we enter a new era of global peace without genocide, autocracy, or mind-washing!
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs

A&A thread!

Mordred

Granted! Yet when you go outside, and see everybody walking around in a zombie-like state, you slowly realize 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' is not simply a story but a reality.

I wish the science (or magic) of instant transportation over distance would be discovered and given to the masses freely.
*See Pillory*