Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyrd

A great song from possibly the best Metal album I've ever heard, and I'm quite the expert.

Mercenary - 11 Dreams (Subtitulos en Español)
Ragtime Dandies!

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

MadPanda

courtesy of a fellow player in a game of Don't Rest Your Head on a completely different forum..

http://youtu.be/6CGSltgcQck

Peter Gabriel, The Tower That Ate People
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

MadPanda

Quote from: Wyrd on May 17, 2011, 11:03:34 PM
Haha! Nice song! I love Peter Gabriel, ;D

It fits the tone of that particular system very, very well.

Now onto this...

http://youtu.be/1cODhJ1WIgE

Beats Antique, Spiderbite
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

grdell

Claude Debussy ~ "Prelude a l'apres-midi d'un faune"
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

innocenceportrayed

Keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

Mordred

In the background (on tv).. Jerry and Elaine are in the cafe discussing how Jerry was making out in the cinema with Rachel. It's recorded.
*See Pillory*

krakenknight

Mordred

This wild little bit of perfection.. always makes me think of staring out at the still of space. Not really still.. the void surrounding does whizz by at crazy speeds.. but the stars so far away remain exactly as they are, to the eye.

Sigur Ros - Svefn-G-Englar
*See Pillory*

Kendra

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Xandria

Quote from: Wyrd on May 18, 2011, 09:49:26 AM
Hehe! ;D Thanks.
PAGAN'S MIND - Enigmatic Mission (Official)

Awesome too, and I hadn't heard of them before so thanks! Gotta love Nevermore and Jeff Loomis though! ;D

NEVERMORE - Next In Line (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Wyrd

I love' em! ;D It's a shame Jeff Loomis left the band last month. :(

Nevermore - Born (Video)
Ragtime Dandies!

Xandria

Quote from: Wyrd on May 18, 2011, 11:19:21 AM
I love' em! ;D It's a shame Jeff Loomis left the band last month. :(

I love them too, and Jeff's leaving is a HUGE shame!  :-(   

Nevermore - The Heart Collector Live Metalmania 2006

ReanimateMagnus

Wyrd

I was gonna see them With symphony X, but they dropped out and then next thing I hear is that Jeff left. I guess all good things must come to an end. Portnoy leaving Dream Theater, Jesper leaving In Flames...

NEVERMORE - I Voyager (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Heres a pretty cool prog band from Regina, Canada.

INTO ETERNITY - Time Immemorial (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
Ragtime Dandies!

Xandria

Quote from: Wyrd on May 18, 2011, 11:42:03 AM
I was gonna see them With symphony X, but they dropped out and then next thing I hear is that Jeff left. I guess all good things must come to an end. Portnoy leaving Dream Theater, Jesper leaving In Flames...
Sigh...yup...but at least we can hope for a reconciliation!  ;D

Quote from: Wyrd on May 18, 2011, 11:42:03 AM
Heres a pretty cool prog band from Regina, Canada.

INTO ETERNITY - Time Immemorial (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
Wow, loved this one and it's all the better because they're Canadian! \O/   ;D

Here's another band I've been listening to lately, but they're a bit darker.  :D

The Spektrum - Lost In Time