What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

Oh where, oh where is my dear Mordred? *sighs* Makes me wanna listen to sad music and patiently wait for his return!

Seether - "Careless Whisper" (Lyrics)

Skadii

Mordred

*pounces upon the lovely Cole with a song and ohhhhhh.. what would a pounce from the dead blue dude be without a nibble on de neck?*

Eagles - Hotel California
*See Pillory*

Skadii

*squeals with glee and pounces Mordred right back, doing some of her own nibbling on his neck* You found me!!!

The Fray - You Found Me (with lyrics) + HQ

Mordred

*slyly slides slippery blue hands on the scrumptious Cole.. while continuing nibbles and being heartily nibbled upon* Impossible to delve upon any other path, adorable one. ;)

The Dandy Warhols - You Were The Last High
*See Pillory*

Skadii

*grins and holds his face in her hands* You had me worried! I thought you had forgotten all about me! But, then, I remembered... *dives back into said nibbling and slides her hands all over the delectable blue creature while her skin glows silver from the effect of him being so near to her*

The Joker - Steve Miller Band

Mordred

Heh.. despite my joking around about being crazy and forgetful.. I do remember. Crazy, yes.. but apart from times beyond the past of the 1800s (excluding the 1860s.. which were an absolute trip).. I have a fangy-sharp memory.  :-) *seriously enjoys the silver glow of her soft skin that mingles with slippery blue*

Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
*See Pillory*

Skadii

You know, it still blows my mind sometimes that you have seen so much...that you have taken it to the limit so many times and that you are still here to kiss me the way you do! *grins and kisses him...letting the blue that is him mingle with the silver that is she, as they create a most tranquil scene in each others embrace*

Eagles - Take It To The Limit

Mordred

Heh.. would you believe I once walked out into the sun? Thought I devised a cure for my weakness for those yellow-orange flames. Turned out.. I was wrong. *slides hands now over that adorable face, dousing it with a nibbling kiss* But it left me blue.. so once the bummer of my burn healed.. it was all good. And jello.. blue jello.. suddenly seemed so utterly perfect. *slathers a handful over Cole's back*

The Prodigy - Narayan
*See Pillory*

yugi006

Siouxsie Asylum

Skadii

*She squirms as he slathers blue jello on her back and laughs playfully* Now...how do you intend on cleaning that off of me, Mordred? *she kisses his adorable face and    licks his face in the wettest snoopy kiss ever* I can't figure out why you must always douse me in blue jello! Oh well, must be because you find me so irresistible!

Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why [original w/ lyrics]

yugi006

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on August 27, 2012, 09:48:06 PM
*She squirms as he slathers blue jello on her back and laughs playfully* Now...how do you intend on cleaning that off of me, Mordred? *she kisses his adorable face and    licks his face in the wettest snoopy kiss ever* I can't figure out why you must always douse me in blue jello! Oh well, must be because you find me so irresistible!

*answers the succulent squirming Cole first with a shocked laugh as yet more shining blue stuff gets slathered over bits of lovely skin.. giving a long lick in her sweet neck and cheek* Clean? Who said anything about clean? This stuff doesn't rinse so easily from skin, adorable one.. and surely you know I am not only dead but.. quite mad? Mmmm and it does taste soooo much better directly from you. *sliding dripping blue hands around her, they seem to collapse in a crazy slippery bundle* Sorry gorgeous.. seems we are quite trapped.

Sneaker Pimps - Six Underground
*See Pillory*

Observing Trifles

Just watched the Matrix. This played during the credits and I started playing air guitar in my kitchen.

Marilyn Manson - Rock Is Dead [Official Video]
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on August 28, 2012, 02:06:08 AM
*answers the succulent squirming Cole first with a shocked laugh as yet more shining blue stuff gets slathered over bits of lovely skin.. giving a long lick in her sweet neck and cheek* Clean? Who said anything about clean? This stuff doesn't rinse so easily from skin, adorable one.. and surely you know I am not only dead but.. quite mad? Mmmm and it does taste soooo much better directly from you. *sliding dripping blue hands around her, they seem to collapse in a crazy slippery bundle* Sorry gorgeous.. seems we are quite trapped.

*giggles and kisses him...slippery blue goo and all, while she wraps herself around his sexy self* Hmm...so I guess I am stuck with you! Oddly enough...I am perfectly content with that! *smiles and melts into his blue embrace while they listen to another song*

Stealers Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You w/ Lyrics

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on August 28, 2012, 04:35:20 PM
*giggles and kisses him...slippery blue goo and all, while she wraps herself around his sexy self* Hmm...so I guess I am stuck with you! Oddly enough...I am perfectly content with that! *smiles and melts into his blue embrace while they listen to another song*

Heh.. so the sticky concoction I mixed into the blue.. it seems to be working, eh? *squeezes the scrumptious Cole tight as the thoughts send out a new press of buttons on the musical controls.. slyly nibbling on her sweet little ear*

Daft Punk - Adagio for Tron (Extended Edit)
*See Pillory*

Rel Mayer

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Rage

In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"