Evilbeast craves adventure! M seeking F GM.

Started by EvilBeast, July 29, 2011, 04:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBeast

I'm really wanting some D&D or other system role-play. I DM all the time, I would like to play for once!

What I want: Seeking a female GM to run a short to long-term system game. I would prefer solo, but am open to groups. I am fine with playing on the boards, PMs, or even IM. While I prefer D&D 3.5 or 4e, I could go with any edition of (A)D&D. I would also consider alternate systems such as Pathfinder, Rolemaster and Savage Worlds. I'm comfortable with low to mid level, but would also like to try higher levels of gameplay.

A mix of system and free-form is fine. Using a system for the frame-work of the game and free-form for other aspects is fine by me. I just like rolling dice from time to time. :)

When it comes to gender, I can play either comfortably. Female characters I find very interesting to play and have noticed that my play-style changes. (NO! They are not "go naked and hump everything" characters either!)

Game style: I love exploration and not knowing what is around the next corner. A bit of intrigue can be fun, too. I"m not so much into puzzles or solving riddles.

Stories: I am open to nearly anything! We can discuss the various details before we start, of course.

Setting: I would like a good fantasy-type setting. The D&D worlds work too. We can work this into the story as well.

I hope this clearly states what I am looking for. If not, I will certainly answer any questions. If you are interested, please send a message. I may update this post as needed.

Thanks for looking!

EvilBeast

DRoux

I'm definitely interested. Fair warning, it'll be my first time being a DM, so I might be a little inexperienced at first.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

EvilBeast