Smut and Romance and Everything in Between (M for F)

Started by Kelo, September 04, 2010, 11:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelo

A disclaimer about my RPs... although some of them are set in universes that are other people's IP, I don't expect you to know all the details of the comic/TV show/movie/etc to play them.  Just knowing and being able to identify the characters and how they are portrayed is fine.

I play MxF games.  I prefer to write with a Female partner, just my preference.

Post-length:  I write whatever is called for, and expect you to do so as well.  One-liners are almost never acceptable, but I don't require every post be 4 paragraphs.  For a post to move things forward, it really has to be a minimum of 150 words.  I tend to be most comfortable posting in the 250-600 word range per post.  If yours is either lower or higher that is ok too, as long as something meaningful comes out of the post and things advance.  I am also ok with fast-forwarding very mundane events to get to points of action.

Red=Taken
Blue=Not Taken and High Priority
Navy=Not Taken

Please post or PM.

Biggest Cravings:

The Tattoo (One Shot)
OC x OC
Your character is a pretty innocent blonde girl, looking to break out of her shell.  Possibly a virgin, but not necessarily.  18, maybe 19, she wants to get her first tattoo.  Her friends convince her that the best guy in town with the best price does all of his work in a basement rather than a tattoo shop.  They head to his place on the edge of town for a party, and she heads into the basement.  She wants the tattoo somewhere a little risque, having to take off some of her clothes to do so.  There's a mutual attraction, and throughout the entire tattooing process she ends up fucking the tattoo artist, absorbing herself in the mixture of pleasure and pain.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I've Come a Long Way, Baby
OC/Batman/Nightwing x Harley Quinn  Semi-NC
The Joker's abusiveness has gotten Harley in a tizzy, and she's ready to finally try and play the game back at him.  Claiming to have changed her ways, she gets herself entangled with one of Gotham's heroes (an OC, Batman, or Nightwing, your choice), just to show off to Mr. J.  When he doesn't take the jealousy bait, she decides she's going to take the next step.  Her true colors start shining through again as she ties down the hero she has been working with, every intention of just taking what she wants from him, producing some smut that she thinks may make the Joker at last go wild and fall for her.  Unfortunately, as she nearly rapes the hero, he comes free and she finds the dominance role being switched throughout the encounter, and it being a lot better than she expected it to be.

This can be modified into MxFxF if someone wanted to add Poison Ivy into the mix of the story.  Basically, Harley would call in an old ally just to make things worse.

Other Specific Stories:

Mindfuck
Male X-Men character (or OC) x Emma Frost

A mission turns for the worse and one the X-Men's male members enters a catatonic state after a psychic attack.  Back at the mansion, Emma tries to revive the character but ends up getting stuck in the characters mind, wherein a fantasy world has been created and Emma is the object of the character's lust./color]

In the Tubes
OC M x OC F
Super soldiers.  Their bodies are perfect.  Their abilities are honed in every waking hour.  At the end of the day, they enter the tube, only being awakened once they are needed.  They have no social life to speak of.  After their training, they often never see each other again.

Our two characters formed a taboo love bond during their training.  Your female character devised a plan to escape from the tubes and breaks my character out.  After sneaking from the facility, they end up on the run, wholly in love, always in danger.  These two fit characters will probably have some fairly athletic sex.

Rookie Love
OC M x AJ Lee
It's time for a new season of NXT, and AJ Lee has the unique role of taking on a male rookie.  As much as he sees this as an opportunity to at last break into the professional wrestling business, he soon finds that many of the wrestlers are a lot more like their characters than he ever thought they'd be.  His pro, AJ Lee, comes onto him in one night in the locker room.  Thinking it a prank and wanting to keep thigns professional, he rebuffs her advances until she finally makes the real first move.

Other random things I like:
Vampire
-World of Darkness
-VtM Bloodlines, Jeanette x Non-Canon
Jeanette, the local Malkavian power-broker with a split personality has taken interest in a young Toreador neonate.  Using every trick in the book to seduce the man, she ends up forcing him into a blood bond and several wild nights upstairs at her club.

-Underworld
-Blade

Superheroes/Supervillains
If you have your own ideas, that's fine too.

-Gambit x Psylocke
-Batman x Catwoman
-Batman x Ivy
-Batman x Harley Quinn X Ivy or Catwoman

Star Wars
-Jedi Forbidden Love
-Non Jedi Male x Jedi Female
-Jedi Male x Jedi Female
-Jedi Male x Sith Female
-Human x Twi'Lek

Please check my O/O in my signature for more specific about me or other characters that I might specifically like to play against if you have an idea for one.

Do not feel limited by what you read above; if you have an idea that you think is something I'd enjoy, PM me.

Kelo

Now involved ina Faerie x Vampire game, so that is taken.  Looking to take on 1-2 more stories.  List updated.

Kelo

Updated, looking for 1 more game to play at the moment.

Kelo

Updated this from quite a while ago.  Looking for more pairings.

Kelo

Kelo

Updated.  Still looking for the Harley plot especially.

VoluptuousVixen

Id be up for playing Harley Quinn  for you. I have an idea too. xxxx