Oh it's dreadful. Don't click. No. Wait... [Switches, welcome]

Started by Insanityenviesme, October 06, 2017, 09:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Hmpf. Just can't listen, can you? Fine. There's a piece of paper that a madman left on the table and I think the contents are utterly ghastly. But if you're the curious sort, and perhaps the kind to venture down paths not altogether mainstream...

... then hopefully this is to your liking
This story finds its centre in a seemingly normal household, if a second marriage is allowed such exalted description. Merely 19 and dragged through a messy divorce for reasons as simple as a home-wrecking seductress and her charmingly uncouth daughter, my character has enough trouble adjusting to his new life.

Then, one afternoon returning home from basketball practice, the only sanity his torn apart life still affords him, he stumbles upon something that both ruins and rejuvenates him: his stepsister enjoying incest with her mother. Paralysed, the boy watches, not knowing he needn't have engaged in such wasteful practice.

Both his step mother and his step sister only entered his life to entice him with their fiery lust. She had been his classmate at school and he must have swung down to their house so often that people would've wagered the younger of the father-son duo to tie the knot around one of the pretty little things first. It ended up being the other way around.

Nevertheless, both women lusted for him, found intricate ways to find themselves alone with him. And though previously he had always slipped away, now that they were "family", the girls themselves wanted to see him doing some slipping, only none of it would be away.

To all those who have braced their stomachs long enough, I am searching for a lot of teasing as ever. Asking him to fetch them towels whilst in the bath, requesting him to rub oil onto their backs whilst tanning out in the garden by the pool. Oh and both mother and daughter must be in on this together with one goal in mind: The boy must quite literally carry a hard on for life!

Please PM should you be interested.
~I
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.