Re: Re: End to end

Started by SashaChan, November 02, 2011, 01:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SashaChan

Aemirys

★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Aemirys

Dazzle

(got my threads muddled up earlier... sorry)
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Aemirys

★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

SashaChan

Insanityenviesme

Oh, that shouldn't spring such vivid pictures to my head...

Fantastic
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stone

Story Tale

Stone

Story Tale

Aemirys

★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Stone

Erotisch

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Erotisch

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Story Tale

Erotisch

Anesa