Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

20% percent combat, 40% story, 40% other.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mirrah

What kinds of things do you place in the 'other' category?
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Despairs

I made a mistake and corrected it. It's 40% other, not fifty. As for that category, that's where comedy, romance as a subplot, things on our ons and offs page, etc.., go.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mirrah

I see. :) Nice. That gives room for plenty of whatever you want to have go on in your story (or stories) to happen.

My apologies for suddenly disappearing, but it is sleep time for me, since work comes early. See you around, Despairs!

Despairs

There is no need to apologize. Stay safe.

Mirrah

Always. You do the same.

Despairs

Mirrah

I require no promises... But at least attempt at staying safe. :P

Despairs

Mirrah

Do you enjoy reading books?

Despairs

Yes. Reading is the fastest way to improve one's vocabulary and master a new language.

Mirrah

I made a random selection and began reading it this morning. It features demons crossing into the human world. I just thought it was an interesting coincidence, after our discussion about a demons versus humans adventure.

Despairs

Saiyuri

Slips in, takes the win, slips out.

Despairs

"Going somewhere, dear?" He asked, while materializing in front of her.

Saiyuri

Smiling sweetly she slips the Win into her dress and nods. "Aye. Out. Care to join me?" she offered softly.

Despairs

"Sure, just give me a second." He moves towards and dips her, eyes locking on to hers as his lips slowly inched towards her, stopping once there was a small gap between them. He extended the pinky finger of his left hand which was against the back of her waist, before kissing her. While the kiss took a place, a shadowy figure sped past them. That figure was the real him, having stolen the win for himself, whereas the other one kissing Saiyuri was a mere clone. "I've always wanted to do that." The clone said as the kiss ended. Never trust a ninja.

Saiyuri

Her own clone poofs as she smiled miles away with the true Win."Yes. Never trust a ninja".

TheLaughingOne

AND IN COMES THE LAUGHING ONE TO STEAL AWAY VICTORY!!!!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Anesa

The hell you say!

WIN!!!   ;D

Mirrah

The Win... is a lie! :o

::)

Anesa

Oh nooo!  Say it isn't so!!!   :-( *pouts, slipping off with yet ANOTHER win!*

Saiyuri

It isn't so. Saunters off with the win, giggling quietly.

Mirrah

Saiyuri

Mirrah! Hugs and kisses her happily before stealing both her and the Win!