Back in my day...
my grandparents were still alive.
and the world was much better for it.
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Mordred

Back in my day..
The thought of someone of my ilk would chill the blood into a such a pulsating frenzy, I would happily lose my mind by the sheer instinct to pounce upon my prey..
Yeah.. we were ohhhh so damn better for it.
*See Pillory*

Secretwriter

back in my day we staked those blood sucking vampires right through the heart, cut off their heads, and burned their bodies good and proper, then left the remains for the sun. They didn't like it too much but we were better for it. ::)

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Mordred

Back in my day..
Sexy little things with big floppy ears and juicy little bodies.. would be devoured first.. questioned later..  :P
They didn't seem to mind.. And the world was a happier, and ohhhh a darker place..
..and we were better for it.
*See Pillory*

Secretwriter

Back in my day, vampires knew not to mess with those with big floppy ears and tight, nubile bodies, for the big bunny feet would go BAPBAPBAPBAP against a vampire nose, shocking the blood sucker with our audacity... And giving us time to stake! And we were ohhhh so much better for it. :P

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦