News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimetisme

Totally, it be fun to watch!

Would you like me if while playing Killing Floor on Steam, I was the voice in the background who was singing Disney songs?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Belle33

I don't know what any of that means - but there's nothing you could play or sing that I wouldn't like.

Would you like me if I tugged you ponytail to get your attention?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mnemosyne

I might pout a bit if my ponytail was pulled out of place... but I wouldn't mind all too much in the long run. I might even like it. <3

Would you like me if I pretended I was drowning just to see if you would save me?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Beguile's Mistress

I might try to dunk you before I saved you but I'd laugh at the joke. :-)

Would you like me if I put extra garlic in the spaghetti sauce, the garlic bread and the salad dressing?

Gadifriald

I would adore you 'cause garlic is yummy in all those things!

Would you like me if I ate crackers in bed?
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Beguile's Mistress

I'd probably vacuum you but I wouldn't dislike you! ;D

Would you like me if I snuck in your room and rearranged all of your drawers?

Gadifriald

I'd probably sentence you to a hundred lashes with a wet noodle! ;D

Would you like me if I only ever talked like I was a Dr. Seuss character?
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

SlipperySue

Of course if you were wearing 'The Hat'.

... ate baked beans with my fingers.

Trigon

As long as you clean up afterwards.

Would you like me if I became a Super Saiyan?

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I had a photographic memory?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

dolt

That'd be badass

Would you like me if I enjoyed pineapples on my pizza?

Captain Maltese

Gotta have pineapple on the pizza.

Would you like me if I had a neck fetish?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Yes, there are others who have more bizarre fetishes than that. WOuld you like me if I spent half my time drawing dangerous and bizarre things?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

I have a great respect for the artistically inclined. I would like you for it, and I would want to see your art.

Would you like me if I took you to art exhibits?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if bought you this?

Captain Maltese

Hmmmm. Interesting. Very nice artwork and handcrafting - I could carry the middle and left one any day. The right one is also nice but carrying that sort of cross would send entirely the wrong signals from me.

Would you like me if I dressed you up like this? 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Despairs

I would have no problems with that. Would you like me if I used as a dare I say ladder to reach things in high places or asked you to get them for me, due to being short?

Captain Maltese

I could say, and truly and honestly so, that this would not be a problem for me at all. On a day to day basis the only sizes that matter are the measurements of the heart and the smile.

Would you like me if I didn't turn away from you while we drifted off to sleep?

Trigon

I would certainly not mind!

Would you like me if I had X-ray vision?

Despairs

As long as you use it for good. Would you like me if I was the type to think three steps ahead of others?

Trigon

Yep, I could always use someone who likes to think in the long term.

Would you like me if I could walk on water?

Despairs

Eh, not really. Would you like me if I disposed of your enemies, in a clean and comical way?

Mimetisme

Would you like me if I went back to my previous avatar?

Previous Avatar
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Captain Maltese

Hm. On one hand there was a collar and leash. On the other, eyes and cigarette smoke. I like all of it. But those eyes are damn sexy and tells so much more than gear do, so I vote to keep the eyes. But of course I will like you whatever you choose.

Would you like me if I chose an avatar that didn't show a face at all?

Trigon

Of course, I always love a good mystery.

Would you like me if I was king?