High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

"A-Aaron..." she stammered, looking into his eyes.

azzmeister89

looking down at her, Aaron suddenly became serious "what is it?"

Queen Elsa

Hina laughed and shook her head. "No, it's nothing." she said, chickening out. "Let's go find our friends."

azzmeister89

Aaron gave her a curious look before nodding "yea, i wounder where there all hiding"

Gavlois

Naoko came walking down the street from the train station towards the school, having left the hospital after returning to Aaron's room and finding out he was released. Seeing Hina in Aaron's arms he felt quite relieved, both that Hina was happy again and that Aaron was alright.

"Good morning you two." He called.
O/O

azzmeister89

seeing Naoko made Aaron feel uneasy, not that he didn't like the boy, he found Naoko to pleasant and fun to talk to but he had a feeling that he was supposed to answer some question that he couldn't even remember

Queen Elsa

"Hi Naoko!" She hugged him.

Gavlois

(is that something new or am I just forgetful?)

Reaching his two friends, he stopped and grinned. "Now look at you two. The secret's out now then, isn't it?" Getting a bit more serious, he asked Aaron, "So how are you feeling?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

(I think it has something to do with the party.)

Hina blushed and smiled. "We've been getting all sorts of comments."

Gavlois

Grinning wider, he said, "What else would you think? A older lady, dating an her kouhai?" He mockingly shakes his head. "What would people think?"
O/O

azzmeister89

(if your talking about the unaswered question i mean when Naoko gave Aaron the talking too in the hospital, despite Aaron being asleep)

using his good hand he put it on Naoko's shoulder "i'm a little sore but good, the doctor just says to take it easy" he grinned then "so whats this i hear about you and Evie?"

Queen Elsa

Hina giggled and looked up at her boyfriend and her newest best guy friend, now that Siegfried... Her eyes teared up at his name. She quickly wiped her eyes, determined to not be sad.

Gavlois

He blushed then quickly looked away. "Oh that? Umm, yeah I guess we're together now." he said, fumbling with his words.

(*skips off to find the hospital scene since I have no clue what I wrote in that monologue*)
O/O

Queen Elsa

"You guys make such a cute couple."

Gavlois

Naoko blushed even deeper as he gave a light chuckle. "Thanks Hina. I really do like her."
O/O

Queen Elsa

"I can't blame you..." Hina said, a million fantasies running through her head.

Gavlois

Wondering what she meant, he narrowed his eyes at her. "Miss Soujin.... what are you thinking about?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed very deeply, quite embarrassed. "N-Nothing... Just that she's a nice girl is all..."

Gavlois

Naoko, being the naive guy that he was, replied. "Oh alright then." (:P) Look down at his watch, he saw that class was almost starting. "Well, I think I will be going to class now. I'll let you two alone now." he called to them as he waved.
O/O

azzmeister89

Aaron chuckled as he waved Naoko off "this is a good week for new relationships" he commented "well lets get off to class, i think ours are pretty close o each other so i'll walk you"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled. "Thank you Aaron."

Gavlois

(I'lll leave Naoko in school while I'm out for the day I guess. I'm heading out to Monterey Park and San Gabriel today.)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(I don't know those places. Lol. But have fun!)

azzmeister89

(have fun buddy)

Smiling Aaron took Hina by the hand and gently pulled her towards the school's entrance, several people made comments about them holding hands and some girls started gossiping or asking them questions but Aaron ignored them, only smiled politely as they moved.

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled politely as well, keeping her quiet demeanor present.