More Precious Than Rubies (Main Roles Cast, Looking for Wives/Students)

Started by Maeve, August 28, 2015, 10:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DizzyIsabella

I'm thinking this character is just going to do whatever she can to get affection and attention.

So I think she'll go for whatever he wants!
Do Not Go Gentle

Maeve

Quote from: Arreis on August 30, 2015, 12:43:29 AM
I forgot to mention earlier, that I'm thinking since Chiclet had spent time in the forest and knows what it is to be free to make her own decisions she won't be as willing to do as she's told. No doubt she'd have tried to run away a few times early on, and has no desire being made a rich man's bride or sold at the block as a concubine.

That's fine. I had in mind that Chiclet would be the one to suggest that they run. Just keep in mind that her time in the forest was when she was a child. Also being sold at the block won't necessarily mean ending up as a concubine. You could just as easily end up in a harem, rather than a wife, through the school. The fear that the block incites is uncertainty. They might end up as a wife, a concubine, a prostitute or to an unknown fate.

Maeve

Quote from: DizzyIsabella on August 30, 2015, 12:31:34 AM
Sorry! I was asleep!

So happy this has filled up!

I'll have a look for a different model, but if I can't find one, I'll use her.

I'm assuming the 'legal age' is 18. If it's 16, I'd like to play her 18, and as she's quite wild and feisty, it's taken them longer to straighten her out.

I also think it would suit her to be quite jealous, to hate sharing Lycan.

Legal age is absolutely 18. The only thing that I would suggest is that her wildness is different from Chiclets. She's not so much the running away type as the one who sneaks in magazines, lipstick, and tries to meet boys. My idea of the schools is that the're essentially convents with Victorian educations. Because they're such precious commodities and the risk of them being stolen is so high, there's a good chance they've never seen a man except in pictures. They're not taught about sex, beyond cautionary tales and that they should do their duty. Pansy somehow learned that there's a wonderful bawdy world at there and can't wait to experience it. Work for you? 

Maeve

Murvoen

Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

AndyZ

No issue with lesbian interactions at all ^_^

I did want to ask: if this is Sci-Fi, how far in the future?  Any notable changes to technology?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Maeve

That's up for debate. Sci-fi might be the wrong word, more of a dystopia. Though if you want to have flying cars and smart houses, I'm not opposed.

DizzyIsabella

Quote from: Maeve on August 31, 2015, 10:07:58 AM
Legal age is absolutely 18. The only thing that I would suggest is that her wildness is different from Chiclets. She's not so much the running away type as the one who sneaks in magazines, lipstick, and tries to meet boys. My idea of the schools is that the're essentially convents with Victorian educations. Because they're such precious commodities and the risk of them being stolen is so high, there's a good chance they've never seen a man except in pictures. They're not taught about sex, beyond cautionary tales and that they should do their duty. Pansy somehow learned that there's a wonderful bawdy world at there and can't wait to experience it. Work for you?

Oh no! I know she wouldn't be the type to run away!

She'd love the life, just would want to make it better for herself.

Don't mind lesbian interaction, but I definitely think Pansy would have a horribly jealous streak, so wouldn't necessarily want to encourage Lycan spending time with the others.

But! I also see her very much teasing the other girls that she knows what to do, enlightening them to the pleasures.
Do Not Go Gentle

Maeve

I like the jealous streak. I wonder how she's going to deal with him already having several wives and a harem?

AndyZ

As far as tech, I would imagine some minor degree of cybertechnology.  Implanted computers, maybe some sexual alterations to let him have enough orgasms to satisfy all his wives and concubines.  Presumably only the uber rich can afford that kind of stuff and everyone else just uses the kind of stuff we have available today like smartphones and the like, to make it easier.

Flying car wouldn't be likely, but possibly a smarthouse to the degree where he knows where everyone is and his servants can check his refrigerator contents without being inside the house.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

DizzyIsabella

Quote from: Maeve on August 31, 2015, 10:45:27 AM
I like the jealous streak. I wonder how she's going to deal with him already having several wives and a harem?

I'm thinking she just tried everything she can to get him to spend more time with her than anyone else.

If Lycan has a softer side I think she'd play on that and make him feel guilty, if he enjoys her feisty, she'd play on that.

Quite manipulative.
Do Not Go Gentle

Maeve

Quote from: DizzyIsabella on August 30, 2015, 12:31:34 AM
Sorry! I was asleep!

So happy this has filled up!

I'll have a look for a different model, but if I can't find one, I'll use her.

I'm assuming the 'legal age' is 18. If it's 16, I'd like to play her 18, and as she's quite wild and feisty, it's taken them longer to straighten her out.

I also think it would suit her to be quite jealous, to hate sharing Lycan.

If you're not sold on Makia Monroe , I also considered Candice Accola at one point for Pansy. That being said, any young blonde glamorous girl will do.

Maeve

While the we all have our creative juices flowing on this one, and while we wait for a Fawn, how does everyone feel about me setting up a few world building posts and then everyone doing an introductory post?

Murvoen

DizzyIsabella

Do Not Go Gentle

AndyZ

No objection ^_^

As one suggestion, though, maybe someone would like to double up and also play Fawn?

Maeve

I have a indroductory post ready, from Carlotta's POV, starting with a press conference Lord Lycan does on the Feral Wimin to a description of the culture, the school, some of her history and then her thoughts on her newest graduates. However I have question for you all, would you be more comfortable with this being in bondage, Non-con or extreme?

Murvoen

AndyZ

Elf

I realize that you are still short a player for the third graduate, but this looks very interesting. I'm wondering if you would have an opening for Mr. Lycan's assistant. Someone to help with the more mundane things of his busy high finance life, like maintaining calender, making sure he gets to all of his appoints, makes whatever arranges need to be made to make those appointments. Someone to help keep the girls happy when he cannot see to it himself, for whatever reason. Someone who might well be interested in taking the third girl as his own wife or concubine after Mr. Lycan makes his final decision.

Maeve

I would be open to that. Would you mind whipping up a basic character outline?

Elf

Sure I can do that.

Anthony
Is a very professional and ambitious young man of 23. He is always neat and organized. He did not come from wealth but was able to get a college education. He wants to be wealthy and is willing to work hard to achieve that goal. After graduating college he was thrilled to be given the opportunity to work for and with Mr. Lycan. While he is just a personal assistant basically doing anything Mr. Lycan needs but either not wanting to or able to do himself, he is still learning him the man. He is very meticulous about details, which makes him a great assistant. Coming from a world where females are few and far between he absolutely adores woman. In his eyes women are the most precious thing on the planet and as such should never be harmed. That does not mean he would not be into some rough play or some bondage and mild punishment, but they should never be harmed. When accepting the position to work for Mr. Lycan he never expected to be granted access to his collection of ladies, but finds it to be an incredible perk of the job. Prior to taking the job he had never been with a woman, as he just could not afford a brothel. His hopes were to at least become successful enough to eventually buy himself a wife, just one would suit him. Being a healthy young man though he has experimented with and even enjoyed the company of other men. Give a choice though he will always choose a female first.

DizzyIsabella

Do Not Go Gentle

Maeve

Quote from: Elf on September 16, 2015, 08:14:00 AM
Sure I can do that.

Anthony
Is a very professional and ambitious young man of 23. He is always neat and organized. He did not come from wealth but was able to get a college education. He wants to be wealthy and is willing to work hard to achieve that goal. After graduating college he was thrilled to be given the opportunity to work for and with Mr. Lycan. While he is just a personal assistant basically doing anything Mr. Lycan needs but either not wanting to or able to do himself, he is still learning him the man. He is very meticulous about details, which makes him a great assistant. Coming from a world where females are few and far between he absolutely adores woman. In his eyes women are the most precious thing on the planet and as such should never be harmed. That does not mean he would not be into some rough play or some bondage and mild punishment, but they should never be harmed. When accepting the position to work for Mr. Lycan he never expected to be granted access to his collection of ladies, but finds it to be an incredible perk of the job. Prior to taking the job he had never been with a woman, as he just could not afford a brothel. His hopes were to at least become successful enough to eventually buy himself a wife, just one would suit him. Being a healthy young man though he has experimented with and even enjoyed the company of other men. Give a choice though he will always choose a female first.

Ooh, I like it. The girls could in turn try to tease him/tempt him. Maybe even try to coerce him into their plan of escape. Course you'll have to take to AndyZ for details, since you're going to have the strongest relationship with him. I could definitely see him and Carlotta in the opening RP (after the introductory rp, which I hope to get out tonight) discussing Lord Lycan's arrival and what he expects from this crop.

Elf

Oh teasing/tempting him will be very easy. He may well be able to be convinced to help them escape.

Being part of the opening RP with Carlotta would be wonderful.