News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I just want someone to play with!

Started by NorthernQT, October 16, 2009, 01:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

He stops and looks up at her. "So you are here alone, because i know for a fact that your father is not here." He put another piece of food in his mouth, when the was down with it, he looked at her. "I am not from around here, well i am but i am not. I know that makes no seance, but you will just have to understand it for now. But there is also another thing i needed to ask, you are meant to be somewhere else right now, are you not?"

Blaed

He smiles as she gets up and starts to walk away. "Oh you don't think i know. Well how about this..." He starts to name off her full name, her fathers full name, her mothers full name, the comany that her father owns. He also tells her the full names of all her friends. "I was hired by your father to follow you and be here in case something happens. I am not here to make sure you do the things he wants, but only to protect you from the daily harm that may come to you."

Blaed

He got up, and put the rest of the stake in his mouth, and pulled out enough money to cover the bill and the tip, then put it down and followed her slowly. He came out of the dinner and found her on the sidewalk. "You cant get rid of me, i am signed in a contract of blood, that is not going to break anytime soon. So i hope you just give up on the trying to get rid of me plan. Because its only going to make your life harder." He smiled and put his hands in his pockets, and looked around. There where not many people out, and it was on the bad side of town, soon it would be night fall, and she would be needing to get home.

Blaed

Zlator just stopped at the begining of the ally, he smiled, knowing that there where people in there, because he could feel them. And with the way she was dressed and what part of town she was in, she was going to need help, but as long as she did not get hurt, he did not care.

He saw the girl walk into his home, it was just an ally, but it was his home. He eyed he clothes and saw that she was a young girl, but rich none the less. "Well hello little girl, how may i help you on this fine day." He stepped out of the shadows. He looked like a once good looking man, but with no showering and old clothes, he looked just like he should.

Blaed

He smiled and grabbed her arm. "Well, since you came into my home, you have to pay the price, and that is five hundred bucks, or i will just have to take it out of your flesh." His grip was tight and he was not going to let her go. He slowly pulled out a knife and showed it to her. It was not a big one, but it was big enough to do some major damage. "Now what is it going to be, little girl?"

Blaed

"Its a little too late for that little girl. You have come into my home, and you say you don't have any money to pay for your visit. But you see, i also said i would take it out of your flesh. Now, what parts of you would be worth five hundred?" He looked over her body, his eyes filling with need and lust. But he would not do that, oh no, that was too kind. He would cut from her flesh. He moved the knife to her body, holding it there. "Now be still little girl, or i could cut you even more then I need too."

Blaed

That is fine, i will see you later, alright?

Blaed

Zlator thought that it would be enough watching now, maybe she would learn that he was needed around her. He dropped down into the ally. He grabbed the blade and snapped it like a twig. "I think she said that she was sorry, and that she was leaving, or am i wrong?" He grabbed the mans arm and gave it a squeeze and he heard bones cracking, and he let go. He then walked with her down and out that ally.

Blaed

"Now i do think it is time for you to make your way home, is it not?" he just kept on looking forward, looking around for people that might try and hurt her. He would not be kind to anyone that did. What he did to the guy was rather kind of him, compared to what he would do normally. But she was right there and he did not want to scare her anymore then he already did.

Blaed

"Whats the matter with you? You don't like going home, out of the streets like this?" They where down the street now from her house. The streets where not lit, and everyone around then nodded to them as they passed by them. Some people where walking dogs, and the dogs would bark and growl at him as they passed.

Blaed

"Yes, i will be living in the house with you. My room will be down the hall from yours." he smiled and walked into the door and looked around. This was the first time he was here, but he had already memorized the lay out of the house, in case someone tried to break in and he had to protect everyone. "Well, are you hungry?"

Blaed

He looked down at the little sister. "Hello." He looked over at you and just looked like he was lost. "Wait, who said anything about me making you food? I was just asking if you where hungry, because i could use another stake, since i could not enjoy my fully. Don't you have a cook or something?" He looked around, hopping that one would pop out with a stake for him.

Blaed

He laughed. "Your a funny one, i am here to make sure that other people don't hurt you or try and do anything stupid. But cooking does not fall under that does it?" He smiled at her. He turned to the sister. "Well, can you cook, or is she going to burn down the house?"

Blaed

He laughed at the act that you where putting on. "Well cooking worth shit is better then going hungry, right?" He looked over at the sister. "And where are you going? Don't think because your older that you get off, I am here to keep everyone safe and protected, and that does mean from your own habits."