Male Wanted For Dominate Female

Started by Margie, April 30, 2009, 10:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Margie

I'm not looking for a cuckold male or whatever they're called. I'm looking for maybe your average guy personality, maybe even a tad dominate himself, for my Amazon character to interact with. I have three choices for Amazons, my version of them anyway, so PM me if interested. <<

Last of the Great Mikeys

I am interested in trying this. I can build a character to fit, one who's pretty sure of himself and knows himself well...PM me and we'll talk?

Margie

Seems I have a lot of people PMing me about my Amazons. o.o If I don't get back to you, please don't feel like you're being snubbed. But since there are so many, I thought I'd explain a little more detail, to keep me from explaining it over the PM. =P Which I probably should've typed this up in the first place.

The Amazons I have so far are Achilla, Daphne, and Kriss. All are about ten feet tall, very muscular with superhuman strength and durability, but without sacrificing their femininity. Think muscular, but curvy and busty.

Achilla has sort of a redish brown hair, which is semi frilly. She also has slightly tan skin. She's the most naive of the bunch and probably isn't ideal, since I almost always RP her as a virgin. She's innocent and can sometimes be submissive. I doubt Achilla is best suited for a dominating role, but I'm bringing her up anyway cause she is one of my Amazons. Daphne is the most aggressive. Her skin is deathly pale and she has a big black mohawk on her head. She's likely to kill a mate while having sex, or kill him for the sake of sex, so she might be too extreme. Although if you really have your heart set on her, I wont disappoint you.

Kriss has brilliant, wavy red hair. Her skin is very fair but not deathly pale like Daphne's. She's dominate, but not in the brutish killer way that Daphne is. Instead of aggressive bloodlust, she acts on a lustful appetite. She's likely to suck a dick, where as Achilla would have to be taught how to and Daphne would just squeeze it until it pops. Kriss is still dangerous though. She might let the man live, at least until he sexes her, but she might murder everyone close to him to ensure a confrontation with him. Kill his parents or wife, burn down his village. That sort of thing to get him to come hunting for her.

Last, but not least, although we can hammar out plot details over PM or IM, I insist we do the actual RPing on the forum board.

Some piccies of the body type I had in mind, except bigger busts and slightly bigger hips.

Last of the Great Mikeys

I again would love to play this. Kriss would be my choice and I would want to keep my character alive...

That said it sounds like fun. Please PM me and we can set it up. :)

Misanthrope

Of course, you still have to get back to me about our RP. :D

I've been waiting.
Übermenschliches, Allzu Übermenschliches...