A search for older female characters - it has leather and chains! [ M/f, BON ]

Started by Hemingway, June 02, 2012, 07:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Why, hello there! Welcome to another Hemingway search thread! What do I have for you today? I'm so glad you asked!

I have, for a long time, been interested in something involving an older female character ( somewhere in the late 30s - early 40s range, whatever is preferred ) and a younger male character ( early to mid 20s ). Beyond that, I haven't really had a lot to go on, until now. What I would like to do is make a bondage pairing out of that, collars and leather and chains and all. I have some ideas for their specific roles - they could be neighbors, co-workers, family of friends - but I will leave it open.

There are some themes I'd be interested in including in this. I'm most interested in playing a male character who has some experience experimenting with bondage, and a female who has none. She can be nervous about trying it for the first time, or eager. But either way she's inexperienced and slightly cautious. While this could work as a one-shot as well, ideally I would prefer a long-term thing where the two characters develop something like a D/s relationship.

If this sounds at all interesting, do let me know!

Hemingway

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Hemingway

Hemingway

I keep coming back to old ideas - it's time to give this another shot!