Battle of the Sexes: Round Four (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, April 21, 2013, 04:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

Think you mean -485. :p You must be drinking the same water I am.

So -486

Numerion

Yeah, she obviously wanted me on the side and her in the middle... xD
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Oreo

*laughs at silly me* I do dyslexic things with numbers all the time. Srsly. It can be embarrassing when you call the wrong number and leave a message O.o

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Stella

I triple check what I post in this game, and even then I often mess it up. I'm bad with numbers.

Numerion

I always have to look at Oreo's avatar and then when I am scrolling, Stella's is giving me the look like "Really? Are you looking at that so much?"

Oreo

That is too cute, Numerion. ;D *tries to peek from behind the blindfold*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Stella

Numerion

Now the look along with the quiet post moved to "Mentioning this? really?" That stare will haunt me now and wait for me to do something embarrassing...

Oreo

Stella

Numerion

umm...I apologize then, Stella :< Both to you and your beautiful avy girl

Oreo

Stella

Numerion

I don't know...but you seemed to have been waiting for it :D

Oreo

King Serperior

Sorry, Oreo, but for the sake of males everywhere, I must do this:

989  :p

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Stella

King Serperior

Quote from: King Serperior on May 18, 2013, 10:31:14 AM
Sorry, Oreo, but for the sake of males everywhere, I must do this:

989 489 :p
Gah, can'tfind the editor  D:

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Numerion

You don't have one until you are approved :P

*blows a kiss towards Stella and Oreo...then realizes that Oreo cant see it and chuckles*

King Serperior

That's saddening.  *shrugs*  Guess that is another thing I look forward to one day.

Gotta lower the count to make up for my last blunder.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Oreo

Numerion

King Serperior

Numerion, what say you that we work together, eh?  Women may be getting farther ahead of us men in reality, but we shall become victorious here in this thread!

488!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Numerion

(not to pop your bubble or anything but it's a -(MINUS)488 now :P )

Oreo

-489 Just a little, Numerion. You guys might make a dent. I'm beginning to fade with daylight shining in the window.