Yet another adventure into the Island of the Veil (Interest Check)

Started by Vaulera, September 29, 2013, 04:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

spooky

Yaay I was approved, and there is a rich people hating rogue mage.. I'm glad my pompus rich mage has nothing valuable to steal on him lol.

Muse you're character looks awesome.
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

Vaulera

Haha, looks to me. We have a full party available. Now, to me, it looks like the median in terms of popularity, or at least the most consistent, is Nature spirits. So we can do plant chicks, dryads, naiads and others. Of course, this is up for debate, for each quest, I'd very much like a lot of player involvement. For the first quest, how does nature spirits sound? And if you have any preference for the type you would like, then I'm open to suggestions!

Yukina

Muse

They sound absolutely delicious.  :) 

Perhaps it's autumn, and the dryads are all green eyed redheads?  ;) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

spooky

Laughing Hyena

Indeed. Nature Spirits and Dryads and Nymphs are awesome for this job.

spooky

Yukina

Vaulera

I do not agree with only one type of girl! I vie for a variety. There's five of you correct? Choose three or four different types that you'd like, if you have trouble deciding it, talk amongst yourselves. I'll see what pictures I can get for some inspiration.

spooky

So we need one anime version of poison Ivey, a few forest nymphs, a water spirit and some dryads to help tie them all up.
I will need about 90 meters of Jute enchanted to bind spirits, 4 suspension rings some hooks I can screw into a nice thick tree branch, some candles, a bottle of alcohol, a few round bottom glasses a collection of ball gags and a bag of big black dildos.

*cracks knuckles*

You got that?

Vaulera

Hmmn. With the exception of poison ivy, I can do that no problem.

Yukina

Quote from: Vaulera on October 05, 2013, 08:07:48 PM
I do not agree with only one type of girl! I vie for a variety. There's five of you correct? Choose three or four different types that you'd like, if you have trouble deciding it, talk amongst yourselves. I'll see what pictures I can get for some inspiration.

Types of nature spirits or types of monster girls?

Vaulera

Nature spirits, but seeing as you're the only one who rated the half-monster girls as your favourite, if you want something special later down the line, feel free to make a request. For now, first quest will be nature spirits.

spooky

Why no poison ivey, just make a greenish skinned red haired dryad with a saucy personality lol

Laughing Hyena

Hmm... I choose fairies and a nymph or nerid as a monster girl . What can I say? I enjoy micro sized gals as well. ^_^

Yukina

Quote from: Vaulera on October 05, 2013, 08:26:54 PM
Nature spirits, but seeing as you're the only one who rated the half-monster girls as your favourite, if you want something special later down the line, feel free to make a request. For now, first quest will be nature spirits.

Ok. Then forest nymphs, plant girls, fairies, and a water spirit. :)

Vaulera

Be warned, the following is NSFW!

How is something like this for these?

Water Spirits

Plant Girls/ Dryads/ Nymphs

(Didn't see these fairy requests coming, not by a long shot, but here's what I could scrounge up! Also, not actually measured in inches, we're going with closer to 2 1/2 feet tall or a little less)
The Little Folk

If there is overlap, then I can find more, and if completely necessary, work it out. Try and only choose one or at the very maximum (It'd be interesting to play ten girls at once) two.

spooky

I call the rose..don't know what is is with spiky green women but wooo, hot stuff lol

Vaulera

Muse

I'm particularly fond of the first nymph and the second and third pixie.  :)  And that sounds like a nice height.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

spooky

Flower hair. Though, flower nipples has a damn well toned body.

Vaulera

Okay, so by first nymph, you mean the one who is very humanlike, correct? Standing in water, big tits? I'll set up a little compilation once pics have been chosen.

spooky

The Dryad is extremely exciting, I mean... she's a Dryad. And the tulip girlie looks fun.. she's has a wonderful smile

Muse

Quote from: Vaulera on October 05, 2013, 09:11:37 PM
Okay, so by first nymph, you mean the one who is very humanlike, correct? Standing in water, big tits? I'll set up a little compilation once pics have been chosen.

*Grins*  Indeed.  The purple eyed blond.  :)