A Wrong on So Many Levels

Started by MagicalPen, November 19, 2008, 02:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Well, down here in Florida, teachers apparently love to have sex with students. Can think of at least 4 cases in the last month or so. What male student hasn't had a teacher they'd love to fuck? Apparently some get to live that fantasy out. One teacher even had two or three students at her home at the same time (can we say orgy?). Another had sex with her student in a Wal-Mart parking lot and under a bridge, amongst other places. Strangely, I find all of that arousing. So here is my idea:

Mrs. Smith was one of those teachers that made boys drool. She had curves in all the right places and always wore short, tight fitting dresses and clothes that barely contained her breasts. Her ample cleavage was more then distracting, and even other male teachers would be caught oogling her. And she was single! At least no one had ever seen her wearing a wedding ring.

What no one knew about her though was that she was a naughty little nympho who can't get enough cock. But she was picky about that too - she had a thing for young cocks, more specifically student-aged cocks. She was one of those rare teachers who not only was the object of young mens dreams, but she also fulfilled such dreams. She had had a trail of affairs with students over the years and always hungered for more. She currently had her sights set on one of her students: Richard Nailor.

Richard often sat in the back of class and was rather quiet. He didn't mingle with many people, never spoke up in class, and always got awkward talking to girls. He was a nice guy, but never drew attention to himself. His grades were average, for lack of being interested in school work and rarely studying. He was more interested in books and video games as it was. At 17 years of age, he was a junior in high school and thoughts were already heading towards college - under pressure of parents and an older sibling who had received straight A's in school. He was slim but not entirely athletic, with dark hair and dark eyes. He also had no idea that his smoking hot teacher had the hots for him.

Obviously, in this case, I am looking for that smoking hot teacher :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Apparently this idea is still open, and i'd really love some one to play the teacher! Any takers?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

WifeHeather

This RP is right up my alley!  I love RPing a woman after younger boys, but I am not yet approved, when I do get approved I will send you a message ok?  Sorry but it's all I can do right now :(

MagicalPen

This idea has been taken i'm afraid.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry