Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 09, 2014, 06:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaliatas

MiraMirror

And yet, this character doesn't seem like she'll care much. .w.;  She's a rather dark character, for that matter. ._.;
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Kaliatas

Pretty much, she is more on the evil side of things. That doesn't mean she is going to roll over for other evil characters, I don't want her to go down easy. :)

MiraMirror

My character might be a bit...iffy in the head...
Granted, she has reasons to be, and it just makes her more terrifying.

Kaliatas

Do Cohorts have their own equipment? Or do we equip them from our money?

Zaer Darkwail

Cohort's use NPC wealth for their gear and so does your followers but you can spend GP to arm either one more fancy manner.

Kaliatas

Thanks! I'm almost done with her Cohort and the castle is getting close to done as well. I'm hoping to have them both finished today or tomorrow :)

Ghostwheel

DM, for NPCs, are we using the heroic or basic advancement table as far as wealth is concerned?

Kaliatas

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Ghostwheel on September 13, 2014, 12:46:38 PM
DM, for NPCs, are we using the heroic or basic advancement table as far as wealth is concerned?

Basic for followers (may they have PC or NPC class levels), cohorts use heroic.

Quote from: Kaliatas on September 13, 2014, 12:57:09 PM
She is a level 10 fighter. http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1012186

And this what I'm basing her on.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Nice :). Want to me NPC her or do you want control her?

Kaliatas

Go ahead and NPC her :) Will make her more interesting. I'll provide a small backstory, but I imagine she is deeply infatuated with Yysara and pretty much acts as her personal guard. Providing the muscle to Yysara's magic.

MiraMirror

Sooo, would someone be able to help me get a name for a half-elven female? Naming a weakness of mine. >.>;

MiraMirror

I'll chooooose.... Elmae.  It's simple, but effective.  I'll just be lazy and not include a last name for now, though. >w>;

MiraMirror

Looking, trying to get past my weak Google-Fu.

Edit: Looking for things, found a few...

Pictures

Zaer Darkwail

Female Brawler (add +anime if trouble finding something)
Female Monk (+anime if trouble or +diablo to get diablo art)
Female Martial Artist (+anime again if trouble)

MiraMirror

Pictures

The first two seem to let out that "Yeah, she's kind of lost it" feel, but the last one has the rage aspect going for it...Honestly, the first two appeal to me more...

Zaer Darkwail

Then pick from the first two, to me first two are indeed best ones :)

Anyways, logging off for bit but return later on.

Re Z L

Here, have an album full of elfy pics:  http://imgur.com/a/ypjkZ

And for those Humie lovers:  http://imgur.com/a/Rin1v
A&A

Ershin

In the middle of building a female Swashbuckler/AntiPaladin (almost done), though I'm having a little difficulty with building the stronghold.

Kaliatas

Yeah, building a stronghold is pretty tricky. I'm most of the way through it, but its been messy :)

Zaer Darkwail

One benefits for having leadership as prerequisite for stronghold is that you can use your own followers as labor force to speed up or ease up building it. Including spellcasting cohort with right spells.