Harem, Ancient China, Sexy powerful leader, OH MY~ Few more players needed.

Started by immabanana, February 07, 2013, 07:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

immabanana

Quote from: AndyZ on February 10, 2013, 01:42:01 PM
Do you have a freshly captured and scared lesbian harem girl yet?

I can't say that we do. :P

Quote from: AK47 on February 10, 2013, 03:11:26 PM
I'm assuming we're using last name first.

Name: Hong Sui (red sparrow)
Social Status: Semi illegitimate Nobility, daughter of one of the previous emperor's favored generals, and a nameless prostitute.
Martial Status: Single, many potential suitors. Whomever marries her will also become the Heir to her father's household.
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Brief Bio:Sui is the daughter of the legendary General Hong, and one of empress Caiai's few childhood friends. The only one who still dares to still call her given name Jaio. Sui's birth mother was a common prostitute who died in childbirth, but the general took pity on the child and ordered his wife to raise her as if she were her own daughter. Despite her illegitimate birth, the general (who himself had earned his title of nobility) loved his daughter and raised her proudly, letting her get away with things that might be considered unbecoming of a woman. Her adopted mother (who was herself barren) secretly resented Sui and constantly tried to correct her behavior. As a result the girl began to take after her father more. Although he would not let her become a soldier or follow him on campaigns, he enjoyed teaching her to defend herself and survive in the wilderness.
Sui grew up to be a quite beautiful woman and has many suitors despite her birth (something her father is quite proud of), however thusfar Sui has shown no interest in any of them. Claiming that none of them are worthy to become her father's son in law. As the general has no son, anyone who married her would be adopted into her family rather than the usual manner. Many young men seek the general's wealth and his daughter's beauty, but none have been judged worthy.
Important Personality Aspects: Sui is a tomboy, highly critical of others, and quite stubborn. She hates hypocrites and people she considers soft, and isn't afraid to voice her opinions. The few people she respects are her father, and her childhood friend, the current empress.
Important Traits: Highly athletic, Sui is also technically a bastard, although this is typically downplayed by her father, it could cause problems in the future.

Yes... I can have a lot of fun with her character. ;3

Quote from: Toa on February 11, 2013, 12:38:51 AM

Name: Li Bai
Social Status: Born into a humble background he distinguished himself quickly because of his great intelligence and eagerness to learn. Having graduated from the Hanlin academy at age 19 he attained the rank of royal advisor at an unheard of age.
Martial Status: single, he has no time to think about marriage, but secretly he is interested in Hong Sui. Unfortunatly he is far from being a suitable son in law for her father and she never looked at him with the slightest interest.
Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
Brief Bio: born into a poor merchent family he was very sucessful in school and won a place in the royal Hanlin academy. He graduated with highest honours aged 19 and had the late kings favour. Now he hopes to be helpful to his daughter and progress in his career.
Important Personality Aspects: intelligent, calm and very calculating
Important Traits: he is loyal to the royal house and wants to further his career, but in exactly this order.

He looks great ^____^
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

sansa

Are you in beed of an innocent youth character? Female?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

immabanana

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

sansa

Lovely! And pardon the previos post typo. Was on (and currently on) from my phone.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

immabanana

Tis fine my sweet.

If you want character just post a profile whenever you get the chance.

I still need to do the same.  :o

AKunoichi

Hmm, would Li Sheng have any history with General Hong?

AndyZ

Still looking for a good picture.  Haven't had much luck of late.  Sorry.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

meilimiao

Name: Ling Daiyu
Social Status: Minor nobility, chosen to become a handmaiden of the empress.
Martial Status:  single
Sexual Orientation: heteroflexible.
Brief Bio: The daughter of a Chinese official and his wife, Daiyu was given the best education she possibly could get for a woman.  She wasn't only trained to be the proper housewife but she was also witty and intelligent to boot - making her sought after by many suitors.  Daiyu lost her mother at a very young age and her father kept her with him as much as he could, since the young girl reminded him of his beloved wife.  It was during her visits to the palace that her willowy and ethereal beauty was noticed, as was her wit and obvious innocence; the latter as a result from her very sheltered lifestyle after the death of her mother.
Important Personality Aspects:  Charming, witty and very kindhearted; she does not take well to bullies.
Important Traits:  Despite her soft exterior and submissive nature, Daiyu has proven many times to be a rather stubborn young woman.

((Applying for the role of the innocent youth, since the app wasn't submitted yet.))
I am a fire; you're gasoline.  Come pour yourself all over me.
Open for play, if you like what you see.

AndyZ

Imma, would my concept still be viable, or do we only get one innocent?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

immabanana

Quote from: cambrioleurs on February 14, 2013, 05:46:32 AM
Looks like we need a villain! Time to grab my black changsang and mustache grease.

>>Xing Representative~ Oldest heir, Male~ Hetero

Name: Dai Yu, Esteemed Prince of Xing
Social Status: Least Favored son of the Xing Emperor.
Martial Status: Unmarried, Visiting as official state representative at the Late Emperor's funeral. But really here attempting to subvert Caiai's power and forge a marriage onto her to join the two kingdoms.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Brief Bio: Born second (or first son, whatever the story requires) to the Xing Emperor, lived the life of a disinterested prince-ling. Floundered in his studies despite possessing an acute intellect. Has an avid interest in poetry. An accomplished qin (it's like a zither) player. Experienced the cloak and dagger workings of the pleasure gardens early in life. Well versed in sex, lies and intrigue.
Important Personality Aspects: The playboy prince with a checkered past. Empathic but emotionally guarded. Deceptive with a honeyed tongue, and with a streak of sadism.
Important Traits: Charming, Scheming, Sexually dominant, harbouring some emotional problems from his childhood that manifests itself as hedonism.

>>A dominate "asshole" to give Caiai her "comeuppance"

Or a younger version:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Li Sheng
Social Status: A general that had been spurned by the previous court and sent out to wage a campaign against the Northern Bandits/Barbarians.
Martial Status: Widower
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Brief Bio: A man who had risen through the ranks of the army due to his martial prowess, eventually rising to the rank of general. Found himself summoned to court at a young age to be awarded an promotion to minister. Found himself outmatched in the games of courtly intrigue. Exiled. Now returns to the Capital with revenge on his mind and an army at his command.
Important Personality Aspects: Sinister, Bitter, Vengeful
Important Traits: Interested in power, feels betrayed by the previous establishment and has returned to the Capital to seek out "satisfaction."

Think both are pretty good, makes good sense in the setting, but seem to sort of have the same role, the comeuppance part, maybe they can take turns existing in the story or something. Hmm.

I personally like them both, even though Yu is my favorite<3 Caiai is definitely going to have fun with him.

Quote from: meilimiao on February 14, 2013, 08:54:32 PM
Name: Ling Daiyu
Social Status: Minor nobility, chosen to become a handmaiden of the empress.
Martial Status:  single
Sexual Orientation: heteroflexible.
Brief Bio: The daughter of a Chinese official and his wife, Daiyu was given the best education she possibly could get for a woman.  She wasn't only trained to be the proper housewife but she was also witty and intelligent to boot - making her sought after by many suitors.  Daiyu lost her mother at a very young age and her father kept her with him as much as he could, since the young girl reminded him of his beloved wife.  It was during her visits to the palace that her willowy and ethereal beauty was noticed, as was her wit and obvious innocence; the latter as a result from her very sheltered lifestyle after the death of her mother.
Important Personality Aspects:  Charming, witty and very kindhearted; she does not take well to bullies.
Important Traits:  Despite her soft exterior and submissive nature, Daiyu has proven many times to be a rather stubborn young woman.

((Applying for the role of the innocent youth, since the app wasn't submitted yet.))

I like her very much, so pretty :3 Accepted and if Sansa pops in anytime soon we can always have two innocents. I mean who doesn't love corrupting virgins? >_>

Quote from: AndyZ on February 14, 2013, 09:00:44 PM

I'm sorry hun, I'm having a brain fart as to what you are referring to.

immabanana

Name: Caiai Jaio
Social Status: Empress of the Caiai Dynasty
Martial Status: Single, Eligible, and Sought After
Sexual Orientation: Jaio is of the free-spirited belief that you should not label your orientation. However, she shows attraction to literally all genders.
Brief Bio: From a young age, Jaio has been taught, trained, and overall groomed into a proper young Chinese lady. Being trained in manners, matters of the hierarchy involved in her family's rule, and how to be an exceptional Chinese Nobel host are all things that were a major part of her adolescent education. With these she also learned music and artwork. Now with her being left the rule of the entire Caiai Dynasty, she finally realizes how useless her education really was. With her mother dead at her birth, and her father slaughtered by an unnamed assassin, it is up to Jaio and her minor knowledge of the way things work to keep her family's rule safe and her family name alive.
Important Personality Aspects: Jaio is kind and proper, albeit completely outspoken and free-spirited. She is set in her beliefs and her ways with little lean way to bend. However, she is also determined and willing to do anything to live up to her family name.
Important Traits: Jaio has an extreme dislike for the Xing dynasty and their passive-aggressive assault to her throne.

Important Note
I added in some more needed characters to the first post since they would fit well with Jaio's background. :3 *nodnodnod*

meilimiao

Quote from: AndyZ on February 14, 2013, 09:00:44 PM

If the position is still open I don't see why we can't have another innocent, as she said :D who doesn't love corrupting virgins~

I'm also tempted to create a character that's the mistress to the previous emperor but I'll wait for the story to progress more and see if we need the conflict :>

tehcraz

Posting to show some interest. I can play a male or female character, so whichever one you prefer to have.

AndyZ

Name: Rayna aka Sunshine
Social Status: Outsider
Martial Status: Harem girl
Brief Bio: While out picking apples for her village, Rayna was abducted by raiders far from home in search of a gift for the Empress.  They destroyed her clothes and made sure she was a virgin as a proper gift, but could not understand her barbarian tongue.  Instead, they took to calling her Sunshine on account of her hair.  Although both men were sorely tempted to rape her, they kept her intact only because a virgin prize would be a far better gift and a chance for them to improve in station.
Important Personality Aspects: Frightened, though confusion is fading to anguish at being unable to escape.
Important Traits: Doesn't speak Chinese, although she's starting to pick up on a few base words here and there.

sansa

I must sadly draw back. Ive started a new job and im super busy with it. I dont want  to keep anyone waiting. Please enjoy your rp(:
O/O

immabanana

Quote from: meilimiao on February 15, 2013, 04:38:34 PM
If the position is still open I don't see why we can't have another innocent, as she said :D who doesn't love corrupting virgins~

I'm also tempted to create a character that's the mistress to the previous emperor but I'll wait for the story to progress more and see if we need the conflict :>

MOAR CONFLICT ;3 Feel free to jump in if you would like to.

Quote from: tehcraz on February 15, 2013, 04:50:16 PM
Posting to show some interest. I can play a male or female character, so whichever one you prefer to have.

We seem to have an increasing number of lesbians. :P Whichever you prefer would be alright with me dear.

Quote from: AndyZ on February 16, 2013, 09:26:17 PM

Name: Rayna aka Sunshine
Social Status: Outsider
Martial Status: Harem girl
Brief Bio: While out picking apples for her village, Rayna was abducted by raiders far from home in search of a gift for the Empress.  They destroyed her clothes and made sure she was a virgin as a proper gift, but could not understand her barbarian tongue.  Instead, they took to calling her Sunshine on account of her hair.  Although both men were sorely tempted to rape her, they kept her intact only because a virgin prize would be a far better gift and a chance for them to improve in station.
Important Personality Aspects: Frightened, though confusion is fading to anguish at being unable to escape.
Important Traits: Doesn't speak Chinese, although she's starting to pick up on a few base words here and there.

She is a cootie pootie. It will be nice to see how the language barrier works in the RP.

Quote from: sansa on February 16, 2013, 09:51:14 PM
I must sadly draw back. Ive started a new job and im super busy with it. I dont want  to keep anyone waiting. Please enjoy your rp(:

Thank you for letting us know Lady Sansa. C: Good luck with your job!

meilimiao

Well, I already have Daiyu as a character :3 I'll wait to add in an older woman.

And tehcraz, we need more lesbians >:D

immabanana

I shall do my best to get an OC thread up before I fall asleep. ^_^
So just hang tight to your panties my dears.

AKunoichi

immabanana

Still waiting. I seem to have ran into a bit of procrastination it seems.

But I haven't forgotten about you, my dears.

AndyZ

Should I have Sunshine have already been delivered to the harem room and yet to be met by the Empress when we start, or have her brought in at the start of game?

immabanana

Quote from: AndyZ on February 18, 2013, 11:39:32 PM
Should I have Sunshine have already been delivered to the harem room and yet to be met by the Empress when we start, or have her brought in at the start of game?

It could be one of the first events of the game: the arrival of our sunny haired Sunshine.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166442.0

bookmark the OCC you guise and I shall post there when I get the IC up.