News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Roleplay Ideas

Started by RedWolfet, November 01, 2011, 05:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedWolfet

Elvish Pirates

Okay, I have a thing for elves and pirates, but I had never heard of or read a story that had both in the same story.  In this one I plan on having the elvish pirate captain being a male.  He has a second and third in command.  In the story I had originally planned out was that the elvish pirates were exiled in a place called The Garden of Souls.  You died of neither hunger nore thirst.  You cannot die there, so that is a punishment in itself if that is not what you wanted.  But in this rp, I do not think that will work well because I would like for the captain and my character, being a female with the urges of a wolf, to meet eventually.  The elvish pirates are like the traditional pirates like in Pirates of the Caribbean.  That kind of traditional.  I want the elvish pirates to be evil, but not to the extent of killing everybody or committing genocide, or anything like that.  Just like the normal pirates.  As for why they are in the realm of the humans is up to the person I choose to be the elvish pirate captain.  If at all possible, I want that person to also play his two subordinates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forbidden Romance

If anyone has read the manga series or seen the anime series for The Wallflower, than this story is almost like that but with some differences.  I don't want my goth female character to live with four guys, no.  My character will be going to college for acting.  But the acting she's interested in is horror.  She wants very badly to get into the Horror Hall of Fame.  Along with her horror idols.  The college is where she meets the most handsome, most popular guy there.  A guy so gorgeous all the girls on campus want to be with him, give him gifts of all sorts of things.  Everybody except for my character.  And of course some other goths.  But somehow the man notices her and starts to get to know her.  Maybe he could come to her for help in acting class or something?  I don't know.  That's entirely up to the person I choose to be the guy she falls for eventually.  He has to get her to warm up to him seeing as her views on guys like that are nothing but players and want to mess around with 'ugly chicks' like her just so they can laugh about it to their friends later and spread slutty rumours about them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack Frost

This one I want to do where a woman who had lived in the city around a lot of dry desert like around Nevada or some other desert place.  She has never seen snow that wasn't on t.v. and she had loved the cold.  She kept her room cold all the time.  She found a place back east that was full of nature, wildlife, and plenty of snow and ice.  She had jumped at the idea to move in one of the eastern states and go to college there.  After experiencing her first winter there at her college campus, she had heard some stories about Jack Frost.  The mythical character that everybody was singing about in there Christmas songs.  She then started to talk to this mysterious winter man when she was by herself in the forrest.  Though she was unable to see him, she knew he could hear her anyway.  She then one day meets a mysterious man whom she later finds out as being Jack Frost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RedWolfet

Smaug

Well, Whatever the story line is, I will love to play as the Chess. I do have a few q's...
What's the story line, when will you start(as in at what no. of chars do you need to start), and uh, I can't think of the other ones, but yeah. Here's a little bio, if okay...?

Name: Cheshire Katt

Abilities: dissapearing, good hand-to-hand fighting skills, good with a gun/sword, can turn from half human, half cat, to cat.

A little bio/personality: He was a born creature in Underland. He grew up with no mother or father, but he was fine with that. He was later adopted by on of the people there. He likes to instigate people to get a fight. He loves to fight and make truoble for himself, which makes him a good guard for the red king(though he plays on both sides and his own of course). He likes to cut peoples heads off, or shoot it off, he likes to be in both of his forms and he likes to fuck. Though  he has been known to fuck guys more. He is cocky and sweet, very bipolar.

Looks:
(his hair and fur is hot pink, tip of the ears are black)
(3foot)

Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F

RedWolfet

I am liking this version of Chess.  As for the storyline, I'm hoping for just when Malice lands in Underland, she is greeted as she normally is in the Alice in Wonderland movies.  Only this time, she tends to not really care about the troubles of the to royal familes, but gets along with them fine.  She will be staying in Underland longer, and she will be having fun not having to listen to her parents rebel to how she dresses.  Something along those lines.  Does that make any sense at all?

Smaug

Yes, yes. Hmn, will there be fights between the families? Like tradition AiWL?
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

RedWolfet

It wouldn't be a good Malice Looming in Underland without it.  *laughs softly*

Smaug

JA JA JA! Okay then. Can't wait, but you gonna answer the other thing???? >:)
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

RedWolfet

Depending on if I get all the characters if I'm going to start soon or if I have to wait a little while longer.  All the characters I listed, except for Malice and now Chess, I'm going to need about 10 more characters.  The more characters, at least the main ones, the marrier.  I think this might be fun.

Smaug

Yes yes. I agree. (You should post that idea to the ooc thread for CM.) >:)
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Old Lady Willow

I'm thinking the white queen, but only if here's someone to play the white king.....
Failing that, I'd like to play Absilum.

Old Lady Willow

Actually, the more I think on it....

Name: Absalom (looked it up)

Appearence:

Bio: No one knows exactally where he came from. Some say he's immortal. Some say he's an evil sorcerer. Some say he's from a different world all together. All that's known about him is this, he's lived in Wonderland for as long as anyone can remember, and he knows everything. Not just current events or the past, he can predect the future as well. He's more than willing to give advice, but useually, it's in riddles.