Diary Entries of a Master and a Submissive.

Started by Jester, July 29, 2014, 06:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Saturday 1st February - London

"I passed the girl from downstairs again today on my way to work. She smelt of Roses and had obviously just stepped out of the shower. I find myself intensely drawn to her yet I know not why. She seems to rarely smile but when she does it seems to light up her face. I sometime wonder if she has had some hardship in life or whether she finds living in London as difficult as I do. As she checked her post I could not help but admire her and was glad that her concentration was elsewhere while i enjoyed looking at her damp hair obviously fresh from the shower and the delightful nipples that poked through her thin t-shirt.

She smiled at me today but sometimes she doesnt andi find myself feeling quite cross and almost feel like giving her a good shake. Perhaps she would like that? Perhaps she would like to be put over my knee. Perhaps thats all a stranger in London really needs. A man like me to put her over her knee and tell her what to do.

I did not see her for the rest of the day and was rather disappointed. I did however finish the latest chapter in my novel. Its crap. But at least its finished. I have so far kept up with my original timetable which i am rather pleased with. I then spent the rest of the evening doing my usual chores. I managed to stay off the wine tonight and I think I am managing to control my problem. Well. I washed my hands only a few times today each time but tomorrow might be completely different. Oh I want a drink."

The above is a sample diary entry for this game. I want this to be a little different from some of my other games. I want to try and write detailed hear felt posts.

The concept is as follow. Two lonely people in london live in the same block of flats. At first unknown to each other one is an experienced master and the other is inherently submissive. Both lonely and both really quite lonely they are drawn to each other without being able to explain why and ultimately they build a relationship they are both comfortable with.

The game will be in the format of Diary entries. One of us will start by summarising the day and the other will respond but from their perspective. They will then start the next day and then the other will respond.

So for example the girls response may be.

Saturday 1st February - London

"I nearly did not get out of bed today. I sometimes wonder how I can lie there without moving or sleeping for so long without getting bored. It seems perfectly natural to me. However by Midday i had managed to pull myself out of bed on this miserable saturday and even showered and thrown on some clothes. I met my neighbour from upstairs again. I had not really expected to see anyone by the mailboxes and I found myself pretending to ready my mail while he was blatantly looking at me. I know I should have been offended that he was looking at my nipples but for some reason I enjoyed standing there for his enjoyment. I enjoyed being leered at. Being an object of desire. I wonder if he really was looking at me or if this is me being self conscious?"

Its a bit different I know. It breaks all roleplaying roles as we will need to assume thing about each other but I hope it will be something someone will enjoy. It will mean we dont have slow posts as we wont have conversations per se and we will need to write about sex ourselves but it should be fun hearing the other point of view. Especially as we will be swapping days where we take the lead. I would enjoy having extreme taboos involved but we shall see who is interested. Let me know.