sissy boy room mates. (m/m/maybe F/m) tg and sissy themes.

Started by curiousjames, September 16, 2016, 10:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiousjames

This is a sissy or Tg based idea It would start out with two guys that are good friends and live together however they are both keeping a secret. The same secret, they are both closet cross dressers one is more advanced in his dressing and acceptance of it all than the other. While one is advanced in his dressing ways the other has only just begun to experiment with wearing panties. The kicker is one day they both think the other has gone out to work and they both walk out to find each other one fully dressed as a women the other in his panties.

The more experienced one would take the other under his wing after the initial shock and help him explore wearing more girly things. This would develop into an attraction for each other when dressed. I would like to introduce a strong alpha male that they meet down the line through a few twists I have in my head don't want to spoil it unless you want to know more. I could play either role although the more experienced dresser would be slightly more dominant and assertive so I am happy to play as him/her. Everything is negotiable though please I beg if your interested I need someone that will not just abandon this story after a few posts I am so over this happening. Please look back at some of my other role plays and check if you like my style and if you want to do this I am fine with people taking some time to reply after all real life is a drag at times just please let me know. If it does come down to it and you want to drop this roleplay once started please just be honest and tell me. Post length is not an issue at all with me as long as it continues the story and give me something to work with please pm if interested.

upon thinking i am also happy for this to be a sissy and female room mate with the female helping the sissy to dress and become comfortable with himself as a girl.       
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be