This is the Ultimate Showdown. Who do you want to be? Many characters open.

Started by Greg MD, June 17, 2009, 02:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg MD

I hate to pick the last on your list, but would Cloud Strife work for ya?  :-[

I'm afraid of getting mobbed for mentioning this on the boards, but I know next to nothing of Anime. heh. Perhaps I should compile a list of characters I would love to see in the game and people could feel free to either pick from there, or I guess pick their own. Anyone object to making my own list?

jilorbb

Heh... I'm not going to hurt you for not watching anime. >.<

Bloody Paramour

lol, heh, you'd hate me, i'd either pick
Harry Dresden from "dresden files"/the Jim butcher book series,
Malcom Renolds from "firefly", (noticed they're all guys yet?) or
Lilith from "Supernatural"

hmmm... what else...

*sigh*
Rukia/Matsumoto from Bleach (anime)
Ping (megatokyo web-comic) shes an Emotional Doll Playstation Accessory/robot that is hella strong.
Laura croft? dunno, i just like her, and i ran out of girls...
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Greg MD

ohdeargawd I'd love if someone played as Laura Croft! Especially you, Blood!

Bloody Paramour

It would be interesting, but i wonder how much more fun i would have if i played as the over sensitive Playstation accessory Ping..

well since you just love me that much *wink*
Just for you <3 ill play Laura.

Tankou

I saw Malcom Renolds from firefly and fell in love but Lara Croft is just TOOO tempting, I must hav Xp I have two dark skinned maiods with yumminess if you wanna share XP

Greg MD

Here's a list of characters I would LOVE to see people write for. Your own are also welcomed, these are just preferred. First off, anyone listed in the above song is appreciated (longer list to follow):

Godzilla, Batman (any DC characters, comics or movies), Shaquille O'Nielle (any NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL star), Abraham Lincoln (historical figures such as politicians, war heroes, classic writers) , Optimus Prime (Transformers either Cartoon or movie), Scruff McGruff, Jackie Chan (Jet Li, any actor/actress really), Care Bears, Chuck Norris, Indiana Jones, Gandalf (Frodo, LOTR characters), Reign of Fire, cast of Monty Python, Mussolini (Hitler, Ghengis Khan), RoboCop, Terminator (especially Salvation characters), Captain Kirk (any Star Trek era), Darth Vader (Star Wars), Superman (Justice League), Power Rangers (preferrably the originals), The Rock (any wrestler), Doc Ock (Marvel, movies or comics or cartoons [especially X-Men]), Hulk Hogan, Mr. Rogers (any kid's show, like Peewee Herman, Teletubbies, Smurfs, etc.).

Second list:
Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean characters), Dick Tracey, Rainbow Six, Ghostbusters, Ninja Turtles, the Boondocks, Underworld, cast of LOST, Quentin Tarentino movies, Matrix chars, Kill Bill, Knights of the Round Table, Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, Harry Potter series, Disney characters (especially princesses), G.I. Joe, Pixar movies, Command & Conquer, Mario (and friends), Super Smash Brothers (as well as any of their native universes), Aladdin, any band (Green Day, Black Sabbath, Backstreet Boys, White Zombie, Blink 182, Spice Girls, any band at all) He-man, Family Guy, Jurassic Park, Jeff Goldblum in general, South Park, Alien and Predetor movies, Halloween movies, Friday the 13th, Simpsons, William Wallace (Braveheart), Bruce Willis movies, Ocean's 11, King Kong, Johnny Depp chars, Nightmare Before Christmas, Zorro, Donkey Kong, Buffy and Angel chars, Pokemon, Dracula/Van Helsing, Starship Troopers, Brendan Fraser movies, Adam Sandler movies, Garfield, Tru Blood, Pokemon, Clint Eastwood movies, The Crow, Oz (prison show, or Wizard of Oz), Deadwood, Porky's movies, Blade movies, Harrison Ford movies, Night at the Museum, Elvis, WWII movies, Vin Diesel chars, Will Smith chars, Angelina Jolie chars, Vince Vaughn chars, Samuel L. Jackson chars, Tom Cruise chars, Steve Urkel, Rescue Me, .

Female characters also VERY welcomed. Female celebs I'd love to see present are: Keira Knightly, Megan Fox, Kerri Russell, Kate Beckinsale.

Saku

Hey! I must say this game looks quite interesting and I am hooked :) I would like to play Dr. Robert Chase & Dr. Alison Cameron if that's at all possible? I know you're playing Dr. Gregory House so I guess I would need to ask you? ^^

Both of them would be neutral characters since they are in House's team of course :p *hugs* and they are all doctors *nods* and as such they would tend to the wounded out on the field :)

*excited*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Greg MD

Quote from: Saku on June 20, 2009, 08:46:38 AM
Hey! I must say this game looks quite interesting and I am hooked :) I would like to play Dr. Robert Chase & Dr. Alison Cameron if that's at all possible? I know you're playing Dr. Gregory House so I guess I would need to ask you? ^^

Both of them would be neutral characters since they are in House's team of course :p *hugs* and they are all doctors *nods* and as such they would tend to the wounded out on the field :)

*excited*

It would be totally fine with me although I do have to ask, would you mind if we co-wrote for them?

Saku

Quote from: Greg MDIt would be totally fine with me although I do have to ask, would you mind if we co-wrote for them?

I wouldn't mind at all for this group RP but I'm not entirely sure I know what you mean lmao! I have a feeling you mean both of us write Chase & Cameron? If that's what you mean, sure! because in the general scheme of things in this BIG group RP I think that's fine ^^ heheheh *excited*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Treena

As well as Mystra since i love her character to death i would like to play Selene (from under world) if i remeber right Mystra doen't have anything to do with Dritzz she was more involved with Elminster.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Tankou

Mystra and Drizzt have nothing to do wth each other but I was raising an argument for Eilistraee XD At the very least the two are connected simply by the fact that Drizzt is a good drow. till I ddn't end up taking Drizzt, I ended up wit the even better Dany XP

Bloody Paramour

So if i pick Angelina Jolie i can be laura Croft And Mrs.Jane Smith? i take a serious win factor for this

ANGELINA, I CHOOSE YOU *pokemon pose*

Treena

Treena'sWiki

jilorbb

OK - as per thread rules, first person to pick someone gets first dibs on anyone from that world.

I chose Drizzt, a popular Forgotten Realms character.

Let me just state for the record that I don't really care who plays whatever other characters from the FR world as long as they aren't used against me. Can we just assume that we have formed an alliance, then?

And, yes, Mystra (as well as Eilistraee) is a FR deity and thus in the same world as Drizzt.

Treena

so far he has not made any objections and i only chose mystra cause i have read the elemister books some and know nothing of drizzt to be honest, bro bigger fan of him.

Treena'sWiki

Greg MD

Quote from: Saku on June 20, 2009, 10:07:36 AM
I have a feeling you mean both of us write Chase & Cameron?

Precisely. What I mean is I'd like both of us to be able to use Chase and Cameron.

Quote from: Treena on June 20, 2009, 03:57:22 PM
i would like to play Selene (from under world)

Awesomeness!

Quote from: BloodRoses on June 20, 2009, 04:05:27 PM
So if i pick Angelina Jolie i can be laura Croft And Mrs.Jane Smith? i take a serious win factor for this

Every role that Angelina Jolie ever played is all yours if you pick even just one.  :D

Quote from: Treena on June 20, 2009, 07:53:56 PM
so far he has not made any objections and i only chose mystra cause i have read the elemister books some and know nothing of drizzt to be honest, bro bigger fan of him.

No objection from me. It'd be up to you guys to work it out who writes for who when the game gets up and running. First person to claim a character does have dibs on using anyone from that world, however a second person can claim someone else from that world who has not been previously claimed or written for already. If they've been claimed or used as an extra only then would I suggest you really have to ask for permission. Make sense?

Quote from: jilorbb on June 20, 2009, 06:21:09 PM
Let me just state for the record that I don't really care who plays whatever other characters from the FR world as long as they aren't used against me. Can we just assume that we have formed an alliance, then?

As for alliances, also work that out with whoever you want. If somebody wants to play dirty and attack you if you wanted to allign with them, just play dirty right back. That's what I would do.  ;)

There are quite a few posts in this thread, by tomorrow I'm gonna go ahead and put up a new thread (OOC) in Small groups---or could it go in large groups if I'm hoping for a huge turn out, even if we don't have a thousand threads right away? Anyone who's got seniority know how that works?

jilorbb

Well, I'm a little confused, then. There really is no point to my having claim over the FR world if just anyone can play whoever else from it whenever and however they want.

Greg MD

Quote from: jilorbb on June 21, 2009, 12:55:40 AM
Well, I'm a little confused, then. There really is no point to my having claim over the FR world if just anyone can play whoever else from it whenever and however they want.

You do have a point. Anyone want to take a vote? I'm open to ideas. However my original intent is that this would be a free-for-all battle where anything under the sun goes really. It's only fair that if a char hasn't been chosen by name he/she/it is still available right? If you'd like, you could start an FR game of your own, correct? But in your favor, I did say that whoever you claim you could keep. If you want, go ahead and put a post with every single FR name in it. Then it's all yours  :D

jilorbb

I see what you mean. I suppose I misunderstood the rules to begin with.

I was under the impression that I could only claim one character at first and all others from that genre were available for later use if my character should fail.

Well, if that's the case then I just want Catti-brie, Bruenor, Regis and Mieliki. Everyone else (besides Drizzt) I give up all claim to.  ;)

Greg MD

Ah, I apologize. You do bring up a good point. After doing a double take I realize I should edit that rule huh? My bad.

Greg MD

jilorbb

Saku

Quote from: Greg MDPrecisely. What I mean is I'd like both of us to be able to use Chase and Cameron.

Neat. Yeah, I'm fine with that :) ^_^
I'm back!