Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

ooh man do you know to what time it is, well here that is its like 7:14am  man we ben going for awhile now'' I wonder to who going to past out first ;D
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 06:15:22 AM
ooh man do you know to what time it is, well here that is its like 7:14am  man we ben going for awhile now'' I wonder to who going to past out first ;D

you xD

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 06:39:03 AM
you xD

yep it was me first, sorry sweetie, but if I was not sick with this bad headcold;
I would have stayed up with you, but hells I still can't see right, kinda can and bot ~Lol~
but it the headcold doing it to me, my hands are shaking and a little jurking to them...
but I'll try to do my best tody if I stay on that long ~heehee XD~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 02:22:06 AM
~runs and hugs bentfender~ heyya bentfender what you up too, and that would be nice...~laughing~

Thx for hugs.
Having probs with one of my eyes atm, so I'm in and out sparingly.
I'll go find Spunky and see if she can find a room for you and Shade!
[chuckles and hugs]

Bluevamp

Quote from: bentfender on February 13, 2010, 03:36:41 PM
Thx for hugs.
Having probs with one of my eyes atm, so I'm in and out sparingly.
I'll go find Spunky and see if she can find a room for you and Shade!
[chuckles and hugs]

hahaha >cute, real cute<  ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 07:05:32 PM
hello ;D

eeks ~run & jumps on Shade and hugs him~ glad to see you tonight, thought you be pasted out all day and night
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 07:14:56 PM
eeks ~run & jumps on Shade and hugs him~ glad to see you tonight, thought you be pasted out all day and night

nope. i did sleep until the afternoon though ^^; (hugs back)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 07:17:52 PM
nope. i did sleep until the afternoon though ^^; (hugs back)

I did too, but it hell fior when you have a damn headcold
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 07:23:07 PM
I did too, but it hell fior when you have a damn headcold

still have your head cold? :(

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 07:27:55 PM
still have your head cold? :(

yes I do, geezs can't you see and tell a easy word and I missed spelled it, ~geezs :-(~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 07:40:28 PM

yes I do, geezs can't you see and tell a easy word and I missed spelled it, ~geezs :-(~

i'm sorry. i hope you get better soon. have you been drinking plenty of fluids?

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 07:59:50 PM
i'm sorry. i hope you get better soon. have you been drinking plenty of fluids?

~giggles~ that I have been doing,,, and taking stuff for it too,,, but it don't want to lieve me :-(
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 08:05:23 PM
~giggles~ that I have been doing,,, and taking stuff for it too,,, but it don't want to lieve me :-(

don't worry, it will

Bluevamp

I just wish it would go away like fast, real fast... :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 08:20:56 PM
I just wish it would go away like fast, real fast... :-)

well, we can't have everything in life...

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 08:40:59 PM
well, we can't have everything in life...

I just hate anything that miss with my head that all... don't you
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 08:49:59 PM
I just hate anything that miss with my head that all... don't you

oh yeah, tell me about it

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 08:57:36 PM
oh yeah, tell me about it

now that what I'm talking about ~laughs and sits in his lap hugging him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 09:10:31 PM
now that what I'm talking about ~laughs and sits in his lap hugging him~

(hugs back) :) ;D

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 09:36:32 PM
(hugs back) :) ;D

yeppers I can sit in your lap all night if you don't mind heehee
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 10:16:36 PM
yeppers I can sit in your lap all night if you don't mind heehee

sounds good to me ;D

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}