Hogwarts; A Future House: Year Two, Now Recruiting! Last Chance!

Started by Aiden, March 03, 2014, 12:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruja

I would love to join this game if you have room for me  ;D

Emmykins

Aiden

We are still recruiting, not sure when It will close, but def before the month is over.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Bruja

How in the world do I decide on a wand?!
Half way done.

Caela

Quote from: Rapt on March 12, 2014, 12:24:19 PM
How in the world do I decide on a wand?!
Half way done.

Look through the Ollivanders link and find which wood and core best suit your character's personality. :D It can be a HARD choice, but something will, eventually, seem right.

Bruja

Quote from: Caela on March 12, 2014, 01:12:28 PM
Look through the Ollivanders link and find which wood and core best suit your character's personality. :D It can be a HARD choice, but something will, eventually, seem right.

Now see you got me thinking about heavy play and not wands...little vixen..

VioletPanda

Might I join? :) And if one does go about transferring from one school to another? My phrases are all too American. ><
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Aiden

No transfers sorry

But yes you may join the game.

Keep in mind at age 11, children go to JWA
https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Junior_Wizarding_Academy

at age 16, after five years, they graduate to Hogwarts. From age 16- 22/23.

Niferbelle

Quote from: LukaWolf on March 12, 2014, 11:22:54 PM
Might I join? :) And if one does go about transferring from one school to another? My phrases are all too American. ><
It's quite all right, a lot of the players are American. We don't exoect everyone will have British slang down, please don't hesitate to jump in.

ebpohmr

Quote from: LukaWolf on March 12, 2014, 11:22:54 PM

Quote from: Niferbelle on March 13, 2014, 04:44:26 PM
It's quite all right, a lot of the players are American. We don't exoect everyone will have British slang down, please don't hesitate to jump in.

Also, if you ever need to know about some aspect of British life, there are plenty of us to ask! And we don't bite. At least not without asking for permission first! ;)

AmberStarfire

I bite without asking permission but I'm not British. :)

Flower

I noticed there were a lot of inquiring minds about what types of characters were needed in game so I counted the newly submitted character sheets to figure out what was goings on:

For the incoming first years:
Total: 33 new students
Female: 24
Male: 9

New upperclassman (Only characters submitted are in between years 2-5):
Total: 10 students
Female: 5
Male: 5

Hope that up helps :)

Aiden

RubySlippers

Have anything against a Pacifist Quaker in the game who is a witch, Muggle-borne. Nothing fancy likely isn't seeking a Wizarding World career of any note maybe would work in a shop or enter some Muggle profession later on. I think it might be interesting religion never was dealt with in game it might be fun including it.

AmberStarfire

Hi Ruby - I think we may have met before in a Stargate game I ran on another site. That's if you're the same RubySlippers.

Caela

Quote from: Rapt on March 12, 2014, 01:18:37 PM

Now see you got me thinking about heavy play and not wands...little vixen..

lol...Now that truly wasn't my intention, but anytime it's a side effect is a good thing in my book!  >:)

Caela

Aiden

Quote from: RubySlippers on March 14, 2014, 03:20:47 PM
Have anything against a Pacifist Quaker in the game who is a witch, Muggle-borne. Nothing fancy likely isn't seeking a Wizarding World career of any note maybe would work in a shop or enter some Muggle profession later on. I think it might be interesting religion never was dealt with in game it might be fun including it.

I am not looking into mixing religion into this game, sorry. Not going near that can of worms.

Amelita

Quote from: Dancing flower on March 14, 2014, 02:09:26 PM
I noticed there were a lot of inquiring minds about what types of characters were needed in game so I counted the newly submitted character sheets to figure out what was goings on:

that's awesome!  :-)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Dancing flower on March 14, 2014, 02:09:26 PM

In other words, we need more guys?

Amelita

That was just the new characters. It would be interesting to see the ratio of these categories for the whole game... -ponders-

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

AmberStarfire

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 15, 2014, 04:36:27 PM
In other words, we need more guys?

Yeah, I was thinking that. The game has a lot more women than men.

LunarSage

Yeah, this is a total... er, what's the opposite of sausage fest?  :P

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

AmberStarfire