CLOSED What Soothes The Soul

Started by Lottie, May 10, 2019, 07:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lottie

CLOSED
Welcome to my request thread! If you’d like to discuss ideas, please PM me!
Lottie

To start:

• I’m a female in my 30s, with a life and a job - life gets crazy. I won’t promise a reply a day, but I will promise quality writing and a willingness (need) for brainstorming.
  • All my main characters will be straight. I can write male or female characters though. I write side characters of all genders, identities, and sexualities.
  • I write in 3rd person past tense.
  • Plot > Smut. I like for smut to happen naturally throughout a story. I do not write stories that are all sex, but do love a good romance. Actually, romance in a plot is necessary. We can talk kinks and such through PM.

Favorite Genres/Settings/Fandoms:

• Science Fiction
  • Fantasy
  • Supernatural (Witches & Werewolves)
  • Historical
  • Drama
  • American Mafia
  • Irish Mafia
  • Peaky Blinders
  • Star Wars
  • Star Trek
  • Dune
  • Dark Romance

Favorite Tropes:

• Enemies to Lovers
  • Age Gap (older male, younger female)
  • Fated Love/Mates
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Forced Proximity
  • Forbidden Love

Specific Craving:

• Mafia Romance, based on classic stories (i.e. The Count of Monte Cristo, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice, etc)
  • Themes: dark romance, abuse, violence, revenge, death, redemption, star-crossed lovers, arranged marriage, "touch her and you die" vibes
  • I'm okay writing for the male or female lead
  • Must be up for playing multiple background characters

PM me if anything catches your attention!
“Did your father never teach you to hide your fear from monsters? They give chase if you run.”

Lottie

Craving a Mafia plot! PM me if interested - I have ideas!
“Did your father never teach you to hide your fear from monsters? They give chase if you run.”

Lottie

Searching for some darkness.

Lottie

MMA Mafia mix? Dark, violent and oh so fun. Help me.

Lottie

Lottie

After disappearing due to the hell that was 2020, I’m back to tackle the hell that will be 2021.

Craving a Dune-esque story!

Lottie

Lottie

Lottie

Looking for someone up for a Mafia Romance loosely based on Classic Literature. PM if this idea interests you at all. No prior knowledge of classic lit plots is necessary. Specific info is at the bottom of OP.