Strike Witches: The 509th "Sea Sirens" (active Recruiting)

Started by Mac84, November 19, 2013, 09:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

(Image made by Atki)

Hello, This is an open recruiting for players that wish to participate in a story set in the Strike witches universe.

The Setting is the Pacific, Mid-1945. Allied Witch Task Force One has officially been recognized as the 509th Joint Naval Fighter Squadron. From the their flagship, the Battle-Carrier U.S.S. Montana, they fight to protect the Pacific from the surge of the Nueroi.

The Battle fleet consist of famous ships like the USS Hornet, HMS Hood, Bismarck, IFN Zuikaku, HMS Ark Royal.

We are looking for Witches. Both Fighter, and Ground (tank) Witches. There are also other positions available for Fighter Pilots on the Aircraft carriers, as well as ship personnel.

Even if you're not very familiar with the universe, We are willing to help. :D

Daril

If anyone wants to play a Fuso witch, now is a good time to join as one of their carriers will soon be arriving with reinforcements.  Actually with the battle group in port this is a good chance for new characters to join in general.  Extensive knowledge of what has already happened in the RPG is not required.

I'm also still hoping to find a wingman/guard/attendant for the Orussian Princess I plan to play in the near future.  If anyone is interested in that sort of role please contact me.

Daril

Giving this a little bump.  Things are more or less the same as they were last post -there's some Fuso witches that will be arriving soon, and I'm hoping to find an attendant or two for the Orussian warrior princess who will be joining the squadron at some point (that attendant could be anything from a lowly servant her highness is fond of to another noble -the main thing is just that it would be good if Her Imperial Highness was accompanied by at least one other witch).