LF Fandom and Original Stories

Started by JustaPan, February 16, 2021, 07:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustaPan

Hi there! I'm JustaPan, or you can call me Pandora. I'm searching for some RP partners to play out some ideas I have.

So a little about how I write:

I write multi-paragraph replies. I find these much more enjoyable, and easier to work with. I can't and won't do one-liners, and very rarely will I write a single paragraph.

I play a lot of sub female characters. I find it quite difficult to play male characters, and I'm not a dom myself, therefore I can't see my characters being dom either.

I'm a sucker for romance, and some darker themes and taboos related with romance. I'll list them later.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for someone who can play a dominant male for my characters.

Although I said I write romance, yes that means smut as well, I don't like my RPs to be mainly smut. I do like plot to go with them. Even if the plots seem pretty smut heavy, I'd still like there to be a story between our characters as well.

I'm looking for someone who can write at least 2 or more paragraphs, and can help with world building/plot moving. I also ask for decent grammar and spelling. I know not everyone's first language is English, but I'd appreciate it if I could understand what was happening. I don't like text talk, and I ask that you refrain from using it, unless it's in OOC conversations or our characters are texting.

I'm not going to hold anyone to a specific time-frame of when they can reply, as long as we both enjoy the story, I don't mind if it takes you a few days, a week, or even a month to reply (Though a month I'd start to worry). Recently I've come off of a hiatus, so my replies might be a bit spotty. I'm looking for someone who is patient.

I also would like someone who is able to communicate. If things come up, if you're no longer interested, if you'd like to change something up, please talk to me. I'll do the same for you. I just ask that you don't ghost me, and I'll try my absolute best not to ghost you either, however if I do, I apologize, as it's often due to my anxiety or depression. If you haven't heard from me in a while, just shoot me a message. Just please don't send me multiple messages in a day.

I know it's not a whole lot that I'm asking for, so hopefully it won't scare too many people away.

Here are some of my kinks, or likes/dislikes:

Kinks/Likes:

Non-con/dub-con
Incest
Violence
Stockholm Syndrome
Mind-breaking/corruption
Blackmail
Age gap (older man and younger woman)
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy/breeding?
... and some others? Just ask if I didn't list it, I can't remember them all off the top of my head, but those are the biggest ones.

Turn-offs/Dislikes:

Bathroom play (scat, golden showers, piss, etc.)
BDSM (maybe mild?)
Bestiality
Furrys/Anthros
Vore

Again, if something isn't listed, just ask me, and I'll tell you if I do or don't like it.

Pairings I enjoy:

Underlined: Role I'd like to play

Professor/Teacher x student
Brother x sister
Master x servant (modern)
Bad boy x good/innocent girl
Best friend x broken friend
Demon x Angel
Human x Angel
Home Invader x Victim
Stalker x Victim
Yandere x victim/person of interest (With this one, I'm not looking for a submissive partner, just someone who might butt heads back against her)

I also have a few fandoms that I'm interested in writing. It's short for right now, but if I think of others, I'll add them.

For the fandoms I'm looking for more story driven plots. Characters can be aged up to appropriate ages if smut does take place. But I'm looking for more story/character development. I am more than willing to double up!

Just know for the first two, I'll need some really convincing or detailed plots to even consider writing them. I'm not in a strong mood for them.

The more *s there are, the more I'm craving it.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Naruto X OC

Rock Lee X OC

Soul Eater

Justin Law X OC

Death the Kid X OC

Chrona/Crona(Male) X OC

Magic: The Gathering ********** (I will love you forever if we can get a MtG story going!)

Jace Beleren X OC

Pokemon***

Steven Stone X May

Professor Sycamore X Serena

Sailor Moon*****

Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask X Usagi/Sailor Moon

Jadeite X Usagi/Sailor Moon

Jadeite X Usagi/Sailor Moon X Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask

Prince Demande X Usagi/Sailor Moon/Neo Queen Serenity

Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask X Black Lady/Chibi Usa

Prince Demande X Usagi/Sailor Moon/Neo Queen Serenity X Black Lady/Chibi Usa

Prince Demande X Usagi/Sailor Moon/Neo Queen Serenity X Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask

Pegasus/Helios X Chibi Usa/Sailor Chibi Moon

If you're interested, please shoot me a PM. I do also like to get to know my partners outside of the RP, so feel free to shoot a message to chat as well!

JustaPan

Bump! Updated some pairing ideas, and adjusted cravings a bit.

JustaPan

Searching for darker relationships or horror as well as everything else listed.

Also added a new pairing: Yandere x victim/person of interest

JustaPan

Bump! I wiped the slate clean. Looking for brand new plots/ideas to get me motivated again.

JustaPan

Bump! Fixed the layout a bit, so it doesn't look so bad, as well as added some Pokemon and Sailor Moon pairings!