Girls Just Want To Have Fun.

Started by Monica Lawson, November 18, 2017, 04:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monica Lawson

A few warnings before I get to the gist of the idea:

• This game is strictly for "Ladies". Sorry.
    This idea is not yet hashed out. I want to have input from others before it is.
    More to come(?)
Now, the idea:

When it comes to the Greek System in college, there is always a hierarchy. For frats, it might be the hottest, the most douchey, the most "bro". For sororities, it might be the hottest, the bitchiest, the richest, etc...
In the fictional California University, there is a chapter of the Alpha Phi sorority. In terms of hierarchy, they are the top of the top, with the prettiest, richest, most "out of your league" girls available. They rarely seem to date, though, partly because they don't need to increase their status, but partly because...

Alpha Phi at California University is a covert lesbian sorority.

Now, it's not like they hide it; they simply don't display it and the only ones who know are the ones in the sorority. They do not openly recruit and only accept those recommended. They own several houses on and off campus, including one of the biggest, nicest chapter houses. Their parties are can simply be described as lesbian orgies, and this idea will therefore be heavily smut centered.

I hope it takes off because I don't generally see ideas like this and I would love to get something started. Respond if interested and of course PM if needed.

Nymphadora

I might be interested in this.  ;D

Way back there was a potential Sorority game being planned that I was disappointed never got off the ground.

Sort of a pledges for sisters to use and enjoy thing.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

evilnerf

Dhi

I remember the sorority game. it was an exciting idea, but everyone who signed up seemed to be looking for something completely different than what I thought the story was going to be about. The character I made was completely inappropriate. My question here has to be, what kind of tone are you looking for in a lesbian sorority?

Anna Katrine

I am gonna put my interest here as well. Sounds like it could be alot of fun :)

Angel Fire

I would definitely be interested in this as well.  Bookmarking this for sure! :)
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

ff

Love the concept.

Would play a relatively senior girl who hazes the pledges and likes pranks....the hazing would range from BDSMy to humorous, like making the pledges mud wrestle, streak across campus wearing unicorn masks and nothing else, steal each others' lingerie. Imagine Mad Max Thunderdome or Gladiator but instead of an arena with weapons scattered around, they have an inflateable pool full of spiked-with-vodka jelly and sex toys to grab and wield.

VIXEN

Not sure if this is still going on or not, but if it is I'm interested (: I wouldn't mind playing a legacy pledge if we
are going that route.