News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Master and Slave City

Started by Rune, December 20, 2009, 01:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

I would like to see a whole city done for the Master/slave theme. Locations would include the slave market, gladiator arena, as well as the private home of nobles and the owners.

Magical creatures and spells would be an added bonus!

Of course there would be some larger story arcs in addition to the simple master/slave scenarios.

Things like politics and invasions etc, should occur during the course of the game.

Would anyone else be interested?

Vandren

Are you looking more trad fantasy (medieval to Renaissance-esque) or urban fantastic (modern-ish)?  (Neither matters much to me except in conceptualizing characters, etc.)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Rune

I was thinking along the lines of traditional fantasy set in a magical medieval time. So if someone wanted to play an Ogre jailer working for the slavers, it would be possible. Yet there still would be room for Princes and Princesses.

Vandren

Not that Ogres and urban fantasy are mutually exclusive . . .   ;D

Possibly last question (or series): do you already have something in mind/ready or are you looking for someone else to set things up?  Which, I suppose, can also be reworded as are you planning on mod-ing or would you prefer someone else to do so?
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Wolfy

COunt me in..:D...Though I'd want to be a magical slave for a Female Mistress. :D

Rune

Quote from: Vandren on December 20, 2009, 05:28:27 PM
Not that Ogres and urban fantasy are mutually exclusive . . .   ;D

Possibly last question (or series): do you already have something in mind/ready or are you looking for someone else to set things up?  Which, I suppose, can also be reworded as are you planning on mod-ing or would you prefer someone else to do so?

Not entirely sure on this. I would definately like some help GMing, but I would definately be willing to GM myself. I guess what I am looking for so far is a rolecall of potential players and if anyone would be interested in helping GM.

LadySky

I would like to express an interest for this setting. I would enjoy creating a female sub, probably a mystical creature of some kind.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Vandren

Definitely interested . . . been missing RPOL's Borderlands series of groups and their spin-offs.

Krayz

I'd be in on this if/when it got up and going. Sounds like fun.

Rune

It sounds like this is going to happen. A couple of GMs are combinine to make this a reality!

Vandren

So this will be combined with Silk and Soren's?

Little Wolfie

I wouldn't mind joining in, I have a few female submissive characters, one who can be a very big handful.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Rune

For those interested in this game. We will be trying to roll it into this game so we can have a larger player base!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55803.0