[M for F] Pandemonium's Perilous Plots

Started by pandemoniumaybe, February 09, 2024, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandemoniumaybe

So if you read this, welcome. Happy to see you on here. So what I am looking for is going to be fairly straightforward. I have several RP options. Below you will see a few ground rules that have came up a few times.

1. If you are going to leave, just let me know. I really hate having to wonder.

2. Please at least give me something to work with in the posts. I do like having a couple paragraphs to work with. It's really not that hard to do. I get that some days the muse is drained but I have seen several occasions where people respond to three paragraphs with three sentences.

3. I am only interested in playing guys. I can occasionally do a female side character for a small bit for the sake of plot moving but my character will be a guy.

4. All my plots are of the non-con element.

5. I do prefer celeb RP or fandom RP, but if you want to use them as a face for some sort of non-con plot I can work with that possibly if the plot is good. Be warned I am likely to be more particular, but good RP is at the end of the day good RP. I have accepted a couple RP ideas using OCs only on this site in the past.

NOW FOR THE FUN STUFF! 

"Celeb list"
To get started, here is my personal list. No order, but starred for craving. Should be noted I do any point in their careers as long as we follow site rules.

Madison Beer, Kate Upton, Dove Cameron, Olivia Holt, Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Peyton List, Debby Ryan, Sofia Carson, Madelaine Petsch, Natalie Alyn Lind, Sydney Sweeney, Madison Pettis, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Pokimane, Neekolul, Olivia Rodrigo, Paris Berelc, Brooke Monk, Demi Lovato

"Celeb plots"
These are just some ideas to get thinking, not the only ones I am willing to do.

1. Blackmail - someone has something on the celebrity and uses it to blackmail them for sexual favors. Depending on her willingness, can be non-con or dub-con.

2. Abduction - Celeb gets abducted from an event or while they are out.

3. The Christmas Present - A celebrity is kidnapped in the night by a stranger. She then is made into a living present for someone's son as a sex slave

4. Baby It's Cold Outside - A celebrity gets lost or in a wreck. Seeing a house, she decides to visit to escape the cold. The person seems nice.....right until he slips something funny in her drink.

5. Invisible man - A guy gains the power to go invisible. What does he do? Find a celebrity and rape her every chance he gets.

6. Step-siblings or siblings - A guy finds one of his parents marrying the parent of a celebrity. With his new step-sister, she has money and talent. What does he do to keep her in place? Rapes her and makes it clear who calls the shots. Can also do actual siblings.

7. Sex Slave Auction - Hollywood has gone broke. People are sick of the rehashed crap and have pretty much said fuck you to it. Rather than give up, they came up with a new idea. They will sell the actors/actresses/singers and keep a profit for themselves. Some know what the situation is and some don't. Either way, the girl or girls wind up purchased.

8. Purge - Kind of like the Purge. The difference is one added rule: Any abduction that happens is legal if it happens on Purge night. Get abducted? Ya, stuck for at least a year.

9. Legalized Rape License - Rape has now been declared legal in the United States. A celebrity makes the mistake of letting her guard down and gets rape. From there it can go to a servitude, abduction, blackmail, etc.

10. Someone wins a chance to work with a celebrity for a day. Eventually he finds himself safely alone with her and decides to take advantage of it. This may play into either abduction or blackmail.

11. Dangerous Game - A large amount of celebrities are released into a large island or some other large area of land. They are told that the "hunters" can do as they please if caught. This keeps going until they surrender. Whoever they surrender to is now their owner.

12. What's your name? - Only works with actresses. An actress is captured by an obsessed fan and is forced to pretend to be a character from a show she was on.

13. Captive girls - 2+ girls are captured. Every day, their captor makes them play a different game. The winner is safe. The loser spends the night being raped by their captor.

14. The Casting Couch - A celebrity goes in to star in what is expected to be a hit movie. Unfortunately the producer takes a liking to her and plans to use the movie to keep her under his control and sate his lust.

15. Revenge of the fan - Celeb blows off a fan for whatever reason. As a result he decides to stalk her and make her pay for it with her body.

16. College - A celebrity decides to attend college. Given the variety of options that can happen, open to lots here.

17. Three hour tour - A celebrity's ship sinks and she and one other person make it to an island. After basics are set up, he starts getting ideas about what to do. With nobody here and an unknown time until being rescued nobody can help her.

"Fandoms"

So this is kind of going to be all-purpose. I feel the need to state that there are a lot of fandoms I am knowledgable of. Site rules apply. Case in point for Harry Potter as the example it is only 16+ characters. This shouldn't be an issue since all fandoms I RP the characters are at least 16 but this is just a secondary curteosy statement. If you got a question if I know a fandom please ask. This is also not exclusive so if you got a fandom just ask.

Things I have RPed in the past:
Heroes
Buffy
Charmed
Various Disney (Movies like Frozen, different disney shows, movie-shows like Descendants, etc.)
Pretty Little Liars
Final Fantasy 7, 9, 10
Riverdale
Sailor Moon
Modern Family

Again, just some examples. If you don't see one on here feel free to ask. Worst I can say is I don't know it/am not interested in RPing it.

pandemoniumaybe