A Slave's Shower Surrender (M/F wanted)

Started by Shakhmaty, August 09, 2009, 11:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakhmaty

This roleplay's as blunt as the title. I love writing scenes with submissive characters, especially scenes with lots of soap, water, and commands! *giggle*

Basically, if you're my partner, you're a hot (in multiple ways) and sweaty Dom/me who has just returned from an activity involving lots of physical exertion. Maybe you're a waiter/waitress, a professional athlete, or just hanging out with your friends at the gym. Anyway, you need a shower, and pronto...

That's where I come in. You're thinking that my collaring ceremony is tonight, and my first task as your slave is...you guessed it! Here are some questions that you might want to answer before you RP with me! I'm into this stuff, too:

1)  In chess, how do you read Rb6#?  How about exf4? Kg8?
2)  George Lucas's dialogue-writing level is approximately fit for what age group?
3)  In George Orwell's 1984, who is the character that tortures Winston Smith?
4)  Write me one sentence that's sure to make me all hot and bothered!!!

zestalicious

I am very interested.

Rook to b6. Checkmate... No clue what exf4 is. Kg8 is King to g8.
2)  George Lucas's dialogue-writing level is approximately fit for what age group?
I have no clue  :-[
..O'Brien? (I googled that  :-X)
-
The.

Vincent

I'd be in possibly, and not all for the idea of taking this RP from Zest as she posted first. perhaps a compromise?

Rook to b6, resulting in a checkmate. e takes f4. King to g8.

I'd say it's fit for anyone who enjoys it. the Originals were more targeted at what would have been an older teen, young 20s age group,  a bit more graphic and depth. the newer ones seem to be based off of a younger demographic that was lead into the franchise by older siblings/parents.

I wish i could tell you. Sadly haven't had time to pick up 1984.

He stood at the door, glancing over his shoulder at his newest prize. She had struggled on the way here, but for him that just made the taking all the more exciting.

(yea, i used to. couldn't figure out how to do it in 1.)

Edited for remembering something to add.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Vincent

It can say in Solo, if i remember correct it refers to the number of threads, not the number of people.

*confirmed by Bliss as yes.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Vincent

Douglas Adams

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.