Lookin' for an rp to keep myself amused...and sane.

Started by Candy Flavoured, May 09, 2008, 06:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candy Flavoured

Hallo, Feel free to call me Candy if you wish, I go by many names so..whatever. As you can tell from my title I am looking for an rp, I will list what I don't do below (If it's not on the list chances are I'll do it) I'll also list some things I really like (just as some suggestions).

I s'pose before I go onto all of that I should say that I am looking for an RP over AIM my screen name is
I don't do MSN because I hate the space restriction on it and I don't do PM or email because I'm lazy.
However you can expect me to be on often and we can rp a lot (Unless we have really strange timezones) though as a warning I should say I do live in hawaii and thus have a very retarded timezone.

Oh, and before I forget there are only two sexualities I am looking to RP with for now, that would be Female/Female (I'll of course play a female here :p) and Female/Male (I'd prefer to be the male). I can be either Dom or Sub, whichever you would prefer me to be.

So...without further ado...

Things I Like:
While this list will contain a list of things I like to do especially, these are just suggestions, I will do almost anything not on my "do not do" list.
+Anthro: I love anthro RPs, nothing much to say.
+Futanari: all I gotta say is, if you don't like it don't bitch to me that I like it, I won't force it onto you, or even suggest it if you don't.
+Future/sci-fi: It's my favorite time setting.
+Sister/sister pairings: Love 'em, something just so fun about them :3 works great with fantasy or anthro
+Medival/other past time periods: I'm not too great with historical accuracy to be honest and I really tend to get bored if this isn't done with fantasy added. I like sci-fi more but I still prefer this to modern (which I dislike but will still do)
+Love/hate relationships: People never seem to be too keen on these but they're fun.
+Non-human: Humans bore me, it's as simple as that other humanoid races are fine, people just bore me, mostly because I are one. (lulz bad grammar)
(I will randomly update this thread if I ever think of something that suddenly goes into the "zomg I luff" category.)

Things I dislike: these are things I won't do at all, it's a short list, may grow later.

-Vore: This is a big no-no on my end.
-Series Based: I simply don't like series rps, because no matter what no one ever can play the characters right. However I might be willing to do an rp set in the universe of a series (depending on which one)
-Overly realistic things: Seriously, I live a normal life. I don't need to rp a boring normal life, I rp to get away from it and entertain myself, not pretend I'm some other douche doing the same things I do otherwise.
-Vampires: Seriously, I hate what vampires have become. They're living dead, they lack bloodflow, a vampire can no get an erection much less fuck someone. They're driven by hunger, I doubt they'd spend much time just trying to seduce random people.
-Werewolves: Much in th same vein of Vampires, I hate what they've become, I'm just feeling too lazy to get into this one right now.

I might update this topic with some ideas for stories and such later. Maybe.

Vekseid

Note that we don't allow public posting of contact information. I've put your AIM in your profile since I doubt you'll have an issue with approval even if people want the new rules to be retroactive. But that's a matter of me trusting you so don't break it please : )

Anyway, you'll be able to edit your post after you are approved.

Candy Flavoured