Spin the bottle/ truth or dare thing (m for f or m)

Started by Bruce, June 07, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce

Hi,
I would like a role play about college/university students who play spin the bottle. Story will be extremely erotic since the very beginning of it. Truth must involve erotic content same as very dare challenge. I was thinking about three females characters and three male characters. Story could go in the very different way. Could be rough, could be soft. I'm open to every version. We can write this via forum or pm.

Below I wrote few words about every character:

1. Jennifer - 21 years old, long brown curled hair and green eyes. Small breast, but great figure anyway. Mostly thanks firm tummy, good looking waist, long legs and nice ass. She is still a virgin and is a bit shy because of this. However, Jennifer is also smart, funny and has very sharp tongue.

2. Megan - 21 years old, she is Jennifer's roommate. She is redhead with blue eyes, big firm breast and great body as well. He is very active sexually and very open minded in bedroom. However, she is also nasty, especially for her roommate. Perhaps, because, in her eyes, Jennifer is too proud. Megan could give dares or questions just to tease or even humiliate Jennifer.

3. Lisa - 24 years old. She is Jennifer older sister. Older, but not so tall as her. She is rather short and because of that she looks a big fragile. However, she is good looking as well thanks to pretty face (looks very similar as sister) and slim figure. Despite her size she prefers big strong guys. Active sexually, but at the moment without boyfriend.

Jake - 24 old years old, tall, well build body, short brown hair and blue eyes, Horny as he ended his last romance weeks ago. Obviously, he has predilection mostly to Megan.
Andy - 18 years old, slim, blond hair, ultra horny teenager. He is Jake's cousin and is staying at his apartment for a few fas. Since this small party is taking place and Jake's home Andy is involved in it even if no one thinking about inviting him. He is already active sexually, but opportunity of having a shot with older girls, "old" from his point of view, is very exciting. He has predilection to Lisa as she is the oldest one. However, girl doesn't share the same feeling about him.
Ivan - 24 years old, is from Russia, product of world wide students exchange thing. He is a big guy, with short dark hair and not so very white skin. Ian likes to play it rough, even if girl has no enthusiasm for it. In his country girl have no much to say and Ivan still did not used to different culture. He has predilection to Lisa and Megan, but only Lisa will be interested in him.

Well, for starters it's enough about characters. I did not search photos, but if you need some, please feel free to make digging and post results here:).

I already made a post in one on one area, but this could be also written by bigger number of persons.

The starting point should be the moment when Megan explains the rest about rules of bottle game. Everyone is already far from sober status.

Bruce

Just added some inspirational pictures. Please, feel free to add something by yourself :).