Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 08:25:51 PM
Someone gets Approved and she gets delusions of grandeur...!  ;)

You really like tacos, don't you...  :P

I like my tacos.  That, and it was easy food.  Just microwave.  But now it's all gone.  And all I have is frozen fries.  ...Which is easy food, too, but...20 minute easy food as opposed to 2 minute easy food.  *sighs and goes to get it started before her show comes on*
I hope tonight goes smoothly....
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Batman4560

Yeah do you wanna pm one of us now about that?

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 08, 2013, 08:32:01 PM
Yeah do you wanna pm one of us now about that?
Eh heh...I guess I do owe explanations after practically being a drama queen.
Alright...
If you want in on the drama that's going on, just say so, and I'll send you a message about what's going on.

Kepesk

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 08, 2013, 07:46:07 PM
Sorry to shatter the illusion Kepesk.  :P
Besides...I'm sure you could `turn it on' if you wanted to...
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 08, 2013, 08:41:24 PM
Eh heh...I guess I do owe explanations after practically being a drama queen.
Alright...
If you want in on the drama that's going on, just say so, and I'll send you a message about what's going on.
:all `official-like'...: Uhm, I invested the time...I believe I'm owed at least some semblance of an explanation...
...and some chocolate-chip cookies. :nodnod:

Seriously, you really don't have to tell me anything unless you'd like to, I'd be more-than-happy to listen. You got enuf to do with all your new Approved stuffs to fill-out! And a show to watch! :D I was primarily concerned for your well-being last nite cuz it sounded like it might've been approaching `critical mass'.
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

That's Batman and Kepesk.
Alright you guys...gimme a bit to type it up.  I'm not sure how long it'll be, honestly.  Or how stupid and trivial it may seem once it is typed up....
Plus, barring any interruption, I will be watching my show while I'm typing, sooo...yeah, it may take a while.

Kepesk

~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

I'm back and I would like to hear whats going on with you Cas, and possibly offer advice. But I don't have PM -_-
On another note, concerning the rp. Will we all have our characters go to bed at some point, that way we can skip ahead to the next day? I'm itching to involve Jake in some nefarious classroom plot with Samuel.

Batman4560

Feel free to skip ahead. Shaw is there for plot that will be creeping up.

Demigod1945

So I cam, uh skip ahead to the morning before classes??

EndofDivine

Well, I imagine there will be some interaction between Jessica and Kimmi when she finds her way to the room. Other than that, I'm fine with going to bed and starting the next day. I can always go back and add in the interactions later when Kimmi posts.

Cascalence

Kepesk, correction to be made...Kimmi, not Rayven, is roomed with Jessica.
And so, I think it's safe to disregard Erika's post, because not only did you make a mistake, but so did she.  The difference is, you can edit it to the correct information!  Erika obviously can't, so we'll just have to disregard her post.  Sorry, Erika.
Demi, I think it's safe to skip.  Batman went offline, but I'm pretty sure it's okay

ErikaWyte

Quote from: Cascalence on July 08, 2013, 10:11:36 PM
And so, I think it's safe to disregard Erika's post, because not only did you make a mistake, but so did she.  The difference is, you can edit it to the correct information!  Erika obviously can't, so we'll just have to disregard her post.  Sorry, Erika.
Demi, I think it's safe to skip.  Batman went offline, but I'm pretty sure it's okay
no worries... Just eager to get in on everything. I'll assume I'm not bunked with a home...yet. ;) after all, I am hard to match with...and I don't play well with others.

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 08, 2013, 10:11:36 PM
Oh, thank you...! Sorry!
Not sure if I mentioned this, but I didn't get a lot of sleep last nite...  ;) :P
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 08, 2013, 10:15:36 PM
no worries... Just eager to get in on everything. I'll assume I'm not bunked with a home...yet. ;) after all, I am hard to match with...and I don't play well with others.
Lol, yeah, for now, we'll leave your char without a roommate, though she may get one as time goes on and interest in the rp grows. ^^

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 10:17:11 PM
Oh, thank you...! Sorry!
Not sure if I mentioned this, but I didn't get a lot of sleep last nite...  ;) :P

...Goober. xP...did you get that message I sent you?  Explaining what's going on?  If not, I'll send it again...not trying to leave you outta the loop, honest.

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 08, 2013, 10:18:32 PM
...Goober. xP...did you get that message I sent you?  Explaining what's going on?  If not, I'll send it again...not trying to leave you outta the loop, honest.
I did, thank you. Reading it now, actually...
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 10:20:40 PM
I did, thank you. Reading it now, actually...
Yeah...
Well, things are quiet tonight...I wasn't sure if they were going to be...but it is.

Demigod1945

Hi guys i was away for awhile.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 08, 2013, 10:24:41 PM
Hi guys i was away for awhile.
Is oki.  Welcome back.  Batman is offline still...I think, didn't look for the past few minutes, but uhm...I think it's oki to go ahead and skip.

Demigod1945

Well its too late to reconsider, just posted. Samuel is waiting for Jake, Kepesk.  Don't keep him, lol.

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 08, 2013, 10:34:58 PM
Well its too late to reconsider, just posted. Samuel is waiting for Jake, Kepesk.  Don't keep him, lol.
Oh, I thot I had Miss Schmidt first period...  ???
~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

Nope, look back to the assembly post and you'll see.

Demigod1945

Wait are we required to use our characters in the third person?

Cascalence

We never made any set thread rules...so I guess it's up to the rper's given style.  Just work with what you're given as best as you can, okay?  Sorry....

Demigod1945

Nothing's wrong I was just curious.